• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Custom HWC Postcards with 2009 Collection: Tips and Tricks from Carol

In summary, to create custom HWC postcards with the 2009 collection, you can use the "Create Your Own" feature on the website and personalize your postcard with images and text. You can also add your own logo or branding to the postcards. For making your custom postcards stand out, use high-quality images and simple designs with eye-catching fonts and colors. You can save your design progress and come back to it later. Our custom postcards are printed on high-quality cardstock with the option for a glossy or matte finish.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Last year someone posted a postcard sheet they had made, with 4 cards to a page of the available May HWC products. It looked like the Guest Special page shrunk down to get 4 on a page. I have tried to do this but it doesn't come out readable when I do it.

Anyone?

thanks,

Carol

PS - I hate that they have pictured 2 towels. When the price is only for 1

. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if you can find the postcard sheet that was posted last year. However, you may be able to recreate it or something similar by using a program like Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, or Canva. You could create a template with four images, adjust their size to fit on the page and then copy and paste the available May HWC products images into the template. This should be able to produce a postcard sheet with 4 cards to a page of the available May HWC products.

Hi Carol,I remember seeing that postcard sheet last year as well! It was a great idea to have all the May HWC products on one page for easy reference. I also tried to replicate it, but like you, I couldn't get it to come out readable. Maybe the person who posted it can share their method with us?And I completely agree with you about the misleading picture of 2 towels for the price of 1. It's frustrating when companies do that. Have you tried reaching out to customer service about it?Hopefully, someone can help us out with creating the postcard sheet. It would be a great resource to have for future HWC releases.Best,

1. How do I create my own custom HWC postcards with the 2009 collection?

To create custom HWC postcards with the 2009 collection, you will need to access the "Create Your Own" feature on our website. From there, you can choose the 2009 collection and follow the prompts to design and personalize your postcard. You can also add your own photos and text to make it truly unique.

2. Can I add my own logo or branding to the postcards?

Yes, you can definitely add your own logo or branding to the postcards. Our "Create Your Own" feature allows you to upload your own images and incorporate them into the design. This is a great way to showcase your business and make the postcards more personalized.

3. Are there any tips for making my custom postcards stand out?

One tip is to use high-quality images for your postcard. This will ensure that the final product looks professional and eye-catching. You can also play around with different fonts and colors to make the text pop. Additionally, try to keep the design simple and avoid overcrowding the postcard with too much information.

4. Can I save my design and come back to it later?

Yes, you can save your design and come back to it later. Our "Create Your Own" feature allows you to save your progress and access it at a later time. This is helpful if you need to step away from the design or want to make changes at a later date.

5. Are there any special printing options for the custom postcards?

Our custom postcards are printed on high-quality cardstock using professional printing methods. We also offer the option to add a glossy or matte finish to the postcards for an extra touch of elegance. You can choose your desired printing options during the design process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kzegar
  • WendyE