• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director 2008 Incentive Trip Destinations?

In summary, it sounds like they're offering a trip to Disney World in 2009. The only difference between going on the trip yourself and using PC is that level 3 and 4 participants get to stay in a nicer hotel.
finley1991
Any speculation on where they might be sending us off to in 2009?

I would love Disney!! Is it too soon for this to be offered again???? I hope not! Or Hawaii. Or ANYWHERE all-inclusive like Jamaica.

I'm voting for Hawaii.

I'm thinking Disney too since they seem to do that every 4 years or so and possibly Mexico... it's been a while since they did that one!

Of course anywhere will be fabulous!

I was thinking Disney and was being all poop-negative about it (Disney is only 3 hours drive for us) and when DH and I were speculating and I was being poopy to him about it - he really set me straight (that man is such a good man)...We've been talking about going to Disney for the past 2 summers and nixing the idea due to finances...he pointed out how closed-minded I was being -- with PC we can go to WDW for free...we can have a FAMILY vacation (rather than just the 2 of us), we would get the travel credit (since we'd drive there), and we'd get to take the kids to Disney PC style!!!! Yep...I was being stupid and closed minded...I am hoping it's Disney!!!

I want it to be Hawaii but I think the odds are better for Cancun or somewhere else in Mexico.

Disney would be nice. My ILs are in FL and we'll be hitting just the Magic Kingdom for one day around Christmas, but Disney PC style would be the way to go!!!!!!

DebbieJ said:
but Disney PC style would be the way to go!!!!!!

That's what my DH pointed out...a vacation anywhere is nice...but getting to do it PC style is always SO MUCH NICER!!

I'd LOVE Disney too!
But being new, not sure if this has been offered as well, but I'd also really LOVE Vegas too! I would get such a kick out of re-marrying my DH at the Little White Wedding Chapel - same one as Elvis & Priscilla. Heck, maybe even Elvis could marry us?;);)

My Director was on hold the other day with Ho and the message came on to sign up now, go to Leadership and be one of the first to know about the TRIP for 2009....not trips, but TRIP! I believe in my 7 years, the ONLY time we have had one destination was when we went to Disney! I would love that as my kids are older now and could really wnjoy all of the rides.

Then again, hubby and I could go to Hawaii for our 15th anniversary!

Last time they did Disney, I have to admit, I was less than thrilled. Only because being single with no kids doesn't really make one want to do Disney! BUT I did do the level one buy-in on the trip and went with 2 other consultants who did the same thing and we had an absolute blast! Plus, I picked up 2 books about Disney for adults and I can tell you... if they do it again, I'M GOING!!!!!

I earned level 2 that year and it is the only trip I have been on with PC-previuosly earned level 1 when they were hotel vouchers. It was just wonderful when they did Disney because no one cared what level you earned, we were all on equal footing as we walked into MGM together!!! SO much fun!

amy07 said:
I'd LOVE Disney too!
But being new, not sure if this has been offered as well, but I'd also really LOVE Vegas too! I would get such a kick out of re-marrying my DH at the Little White Wedding Chapel - same one as Elvis & Priscilla. Heck, maybe even Elvis could marry us?;);)

My ex-DH and i got married on the strip in Las Vegas at 3am at The Candlelight Chapel (it has since been torn down).

was Elvis there Carolyn???!!!

For those of you who have been on the PC Disney trips...give me some details please. What was different from going yourself? I've heard a little about it, but I've forgotten and was trying to explain to my husband.

OY! No comparison for going on your own! First, I earned level 2 which allowed for us to have a roundtrip flight for 4, 4 nights in the Port Orleans resort, passes to all parks 2 or 3 meals paid for and the BEST thing was that they closed MGM at 6pm to the public and re-opened at 7pm to PC only! We had the park all to ourselves and all of the food was free!
Level 3 and 4 were an upgraded hotel as well as TPC achievers went to Blizzard Beach for a free event. You don't have to use the travel allowance to fly-my Director drove and used the travel allowance to stay a few extra nights!
I have heard it before from other folks that have earned more trips than I, but there is NO WAY you could do everything that PC does for you on a trip without totally breaking the bank!

I have not been on a disney trip - pc or not - and I really don't care to go. I'll be disappointed if they do it again so soon. They have had disney several times. I think they can come up with new ideas. (besides if it's a trip for 4 who do we take? We have 5 adult kids, 2 are married, 6 grandchildren (4 go there every single year so it's not a big deal to them and the other 2 are babies).

...I know, I can take the gift certificate if I don't like the trip choice.

chefmeg said:
was Elvis there Carolyn???!!!

LOL - no, but it was as tacky as you could possibly imagine - LOL

bethcooks4u said:
I have not been on a disney trip - pc or not - and I really don't care to go. I'll be disappointed if they do it again so soon. They have had disney several times. I think they can come up with new ideas. (besides if it's a trip for 4 who do we take? We have 5 adult kids, 2 are married, 6 grandchildren (4 go there every single year so it's not a big deal to them and the other 2 are babies).

...I know, I can take the gift certificate if I don't like the trip choice.

I would love to see Europe, too!
Every year, I dream they are going to announce Greece and every year I am dissappointed because they don't....who knows! I plan to earn it no matter where it is! I am going to stop preaching to the choir and just do it!

I am getting on the phone tomorrow and Sunday and booking 12-15 January shows so that my year starts off right and I can get my business where I want it! I plan to use the 100 no's idea and just mark them off as I go!:rolleyes:

I'd love Hawaii or even Mexico.

when we cruised in February we went to Cozumel and I have to say it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen!
Honestly, I'll go anywhere they send me!

chefmeg said:
when we cruised in February we went to Cozumel and I have to say it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen!
Honestly, I'll go anywhere they send me!

Did you go to see the ruins there? Amazing!!!:approve:

no, we were only there for a few hours and chose to swim with the dolphins! I think the place we were at was Chankanabba park...if I had dies right then, it would have been as a very happy lady! I have never seen that many colors of blue in one place.

Related to 2008 Incentive Trip Destinations?

1. What are the 2008 Incentive Trip Destinations?

The 2008 Incentive Trip Destinations include Hawaii, Cancun, Bahamas, Punta Cana, and Puerto Vallarta.

2. How do I qualify for the 2008 Incentive Trip?

To qualify for the 2008 Incentive Trip, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level within the company.

3. Can I bring a guest on the 2008 Incentive Trip?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest with you on the 2008 Incentive Trip. However, you will be responsible for any additional costs associated with bringing a guest.

4. Are there any additional perks included in the 2008 Incentive Trip?

In addition to the trip itself, Pampered Chef also covers the cost of airfare, hotel accommodations, and some meals during the trip. There are also planned activities and excursions for participants to enjoy.

5. What if I am unable to attend the 2008 Incentive Trip?

If you are unable to attend the 2008 Incentive Trip, you may be eligible for a cash payout instead. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis and you must notify Pampered Chef in advance if you are unable to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChefZee
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mgranich
  • rockstarchef23