• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Demo: Chicken Your Way & Red, White & Blueberry Trifle

In summary, the show is a quick and easy way to demo the chicken and trifle cookware. The chicken can be prepared ahead of time and just heated through. The show can be done with just one person, with help from a Season's Best.
atpchef
Hello! I have a show on Sunday where I'm demoing Chicken Your Way and the Red, White and Blueberry Trifle. I read on here that someone had cooked the Chicken Your Way chicken before the show and just served it and talked about the Grill pan & press. Are there any suggestions on how to do this type of show? Thanks!

At anytime...you can always do a recipe at home and just talk about it. This goes along with Carry Less, Sell More...use your catalog to sell as well as your guests. Create the picture for your guests to imagine themselves using the pan. Maybe instead, bring the saute pan that comes in your kit, it's smaller and easy to pass around, then refer to the cookware pages in the catalog and talk about all the pieces as well as the grill pan/press. Explain what you did with the chicken as well as the whole pantry line of products.

Thank you for your help, Gina!

I would demo the chicken. It doesn't take too long to do it and really shows that it does work. While it's cooking you can assemble the trifle. Have most of the trifle stuff ready to go and just fill the bowl.

So I've never done the chicken before...Can I just oil it up and season it ahead of time? Should I cut it into pieces after? Also, it's supposed to be 5 min on each side, correct? Is that for a full piece of chicken breast, or do you slice it to thin it out?

It takes seconds to show them how to oil them up and just do them. I did two different seasonings so I had one done before and showed them the other one. Carefully put the press on the pan and heat on the stove for 5 minutes. Chicken 5 minutes each side. I took them out of the pan and sliced them into slices so they could just grab a piece.If you aren't in the kitchen (I've had a few with really small kitchens) pick someone to be your flipper. They only have to get up three times (i set my clock timer) and then I gave them a Season's Best for helping out.

1. What ingredients do I need for the chicken dish?

For the chicken dish, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, garlic cloves, salt, pepper, and your choice of seasoning (such as Italian seasoning, Cajun seasoning, or lemon pepper).

2. Can I use frozen chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw it completely before cooking.

3. How long does the chicken need to cook?

The cooking time for the chicken will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts. Generally, it will take about 6-8 minutes per side on a preheated grill or 10-12 minutes per side in a preheated skillet. Make sure the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F before serving.

4. Can I use a different type of fruit for the trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit for the trifle. Some great options include strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or peaches.

5. How far in advance can I make the trifle?

You can make the trifle up to 24 hours in advance. Just make sure to cover and refrigerate it until ready to serve. For best results, add the whipped cream and fresh blueberries right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies