• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St $1000+ Show on My 90Th Day!

In summary, the author is a professional cook who has just closed their biggest show to date. They are excited and grateful for their success. They are excited to share their story with others and encourage them to pursue PC as an option for cooking.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I qualified in my first 30days & today is my 90th day & I just closed my biggest show @ $1213.12!!!!! I'm so excited!! PC dollars are buying me new product!! 23% commission - oh my!!! :love: Plus I have 6 bookings from this show.....YEA!!! Now on to the HWC products!

And to think 3 months ago I didn't cook b/c I didn't "know" how. Now I am learning how to cook easier w/the right products & having sooo much fun doing it.....never thought I'd say that. :) My boyfriend is a chef & he is rather impressed by my new found love of cooking.....he does think I should know a little more than I do but I keep reminding him I'm not the one who went to culinary school....he is :blushing:

:balloon: :balloon: WAY TO GO!!!:) :) :)

Congratulations on that commission too!!!

Once you get 1 you get addicted!!! Every year I get more and more! I was excited to see I had 28 last year!!

Congratulations. You've made a tremendous start! And it sounds like you're having a lot of fun to boot. :)

AWESOME! Congratulations on a FANTASTIC start! Make sure you share that story at your shows!

Wow! That is super!

$1,000 shows really PUMP YOU UP!! They are soooo cool! And even better if you are earning PC $$ off of them!!

DEFINATELY tell your story at your shows. Many people think because they can't cook, or don't do it well...that PC can't be for them. I have met many (my Director included) who didn't even know how to cook before PC. Glad to hear that you are starting to love cooking, once you get the tools and the knowledge!

Tell your bf to back off or you won't let him use any of your new toys!! LOL We are all VERY PROUD that you are learning so much!

Congrats! That is a nice extra benefit of this biz; I could only cook a few things before PC, & now I'm not scared to try new things:thumbup:

WAY TO GO!! Your are definitely off to a GREAT START:sing:

kaseydee said:
I qualified in my first 30days & today is my 90th day & I just closed my biggest show @ $1213.12!!!!! I'm so excited!! PC dollars are buying me new product!! 23% commission - oh my!!! :love: Plus I have 6 bookings from this show.....YEA!!! Now on to the HWC products!

And to think 3 months ago I didn't cook b/c I didn't "know" how. Now I am learning how to cook easier w/the right products & having sooo much fun doing it.....never thought I'd say that. :) My boyfriend is a chef & he is rather impressed by my new found love of cooking.....he does think I should know a little more than I do but I keep reminding him I'm not the one who went to culinary school....he is :blushing:

I told my recruit lead last night that he can be a perfect chef since he went to school, but he can learn how to simply things and be a pampered chef too! I got a good laugh out of him and he's signing next week!! :D

BTW, CONGRATS on a GREAT show!!!

You Rock!!!

That is awesome! Keep up the great work.

1. How do I achieve a $1000+ show on my 90th day with Pampered Chef?

To achieve a $1000+ show on your 90th day with Pampered Chef, it is important to focus on booking as many parties as possible and reaching out to potential hosts. Offer incentives for guests to book parties and encourage them to invite their friends. Additionally, make sure to showcase the amazing products and offer personalized recommendations to guests during the party.

2. What are some tips for increasing sales and bookings for my 90th day show?

To increase sales and bookings for your 90th day show, make sure to utilize social media and reach out to your network. Share about your party and offer sneak peeks of the products to generate excitement. Also, offer hostess incentives and encourage guests to book their own parties. Lastly, make sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with potential hosts and customers.

3. Is it necessary to have a large network or following to achieve a $1000+ show on my 90th day?

No, it is not necessary to have a large network or following to achieve a $1000+ show on your 90th day. While having a large network can be helpful, it is more important to focus on reaching out to people who are genuinely interested in Pampered Chef products and hosting a party. Quality over quantity is key.

4. Are there any specific products or techniques that tend to sell well during a $1000+ show?

There is no specific product or technique that guarantees a $1000+ show. However, showcasing versatile and popular products, offering personalized recommendations, and providing cooking demonstrations can help increase sales. It is also important to listen to the needs and preferences of your guests and tailor your recommendations accordingly.

5. What should I do if I am struggling to reach a $1000+ show on my 90th day?

If you are struggling to reach a $1000+ show on your 90th day, don't get discouraged. Reach out to your upline or other successful Pampered Chef consultants for advice and tips. Additionally, make sure to stay organized and track your progress, and continue to focus on booking parties and providing excellent customer service. With persistence and determination, you can achieve your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MWCOOKIN
  • sillylittlechef