• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Success: My Journey to $15,000 in Sales with Silver Whisk

In summary, the person's silver whisk earned $15,000 in sales and they are still waiting for it to arrive. They suggest wearing it as a necklace or charm bracelet and plan to buy a chain to wear it on.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I got my silver whisk in October for hitting $15,000 in sales. What did you do with yours?? Mine is still sitting in the box. I've heard of people wearing them as necklaces but I don't wear necklaces. Thought I would see what anyone else came up with.

I didn't used to wear necklaces but I am so proud of my whisk that I started wearing it on a simple silver chain. It get a lot of conversations started too!

Don't make omlets with it. It's too hard to wash afterwards.

I earned mine 4 years ago...and it is still sitting in a box in my closet. :rolleyes:

Can you tell that the jewelry is not an incentive for me? I also have the Italian Charm Bracelet w/ almost all of the links (But not the watch), and the charms from the executive dinner this past conference....and I think there may be some other kind of PC jewelry in there too....not sure. I wouldn't sell them, basically because they were earned - and I don't think they should go to someone who didn't earn them - but I'll probably never wear them.

I put mine on a necklace. People often ask what it is. How about a charm on a bracelet? Or on your keychain?

Maybe I'll try a necklace. I just don't wear them too often but who knows, I want to show it off!

I earned mine the 1st of Dec. and can't wait to get it! I already bought a chain to wear it on! : )

Got mine 6 years ago...dog got to it and chewed it up...she was always good for chewing metal. I didn't do anything with it before then, no love lost. I had it one a chain, but it was too small...needed a magnifying glass to see what the heck was around my neck...LOL. Not ungrateful, I think I would have worn it if it were bigger. Same with my gold whisk...still in the box it came in...

One of the girls in my cluster wears hers on a silver chain.
She says that it gets more attention than if she were to wear logo wear.
You may want to try it!
I can't wait to get mine!!!!!!

How long does it usually take before you get your whisk?? I earned mine in November. I had a voicemail from HO that said they would send it to my director so she could present it to me:confused: I've only been to 2 cluster meetings since I started last year and she isn't even having cluster meetings anymore. Ugh!

I was thinking about putting it on a bracelet.....

My Director had mine put mine on a chain for me. Only problem is that I don't wear silver. It is still in the box. I am proud of it, I just don't know what to do about it. I'd love to hear some more ideas.

I love silver so it's perfect, okay maybe I need to go look for a chain tomorrow while we are out!

My director gave it to me the month after I earned it at our cluster meeting, HO didn't tell me anything about it. Ask your director.

I should be getting mine soon - hit 15k in sales in early december......and I was never contacted by HO either.........must be a hit or miss kinda thing huh?

I wasn't contacted by HO either, and I had to tell my director that I'd done it. She puts out a newsletter each month, and her career sales numbers have been messed up for months. (She says it's what her report says when she runs it, she's doing something wrong!) Hope that I get my whisk at our Jan. cluster mtg.

I don't remember being contacted by HO, either. Of course, that was over 5 years ago. :rolleyes:

I don't think they contact you unless you are HO direct then they'd congratulate you since you don't have an upline.

The whisk goes to your director who should be giving it to you and your name gets put in Consultant News the next month.

janetupnorth said:
I don't think they contact you unless you are HO direct then they'd congratulate you since you don't have an upline.

The whisk goes to your director who should be giving it to you and your name gets put in Consultant News the next month.

Thanks for the info, Janet!!!

What inspired you to write "Unlocking Success: My Journey to $15,000 in Sales with Silver Whisk"?

I wanted to share my personal journey and the strategies I used to reach $15,000 in sales with Silver Whisk. I hope my story can inspire and help others in their own journey towards success.

What are some key strategies you used to reach $15,000 in sales with Silver Whisk?

I focused on building strong relationships with my customers, utilizing social media to promote my business, and consistently hosting parties and events to showcase the products. I also made sure to continuously educate myself on the products and their uses.

How do you handle rejection or slow sales in your business?

I have learned to not take rejection personally and to use it as an opportunity to reevaluate and improve my approach. Slow sales can be frustrating, but I have found that staying motivated and constantly seeking new opportunities and strategies can help overcome these challenges.

What are some common mistakes new consultants make and how can they avoid them?

New consultants often struggle with finding their target audience and effectively promoting their business. It's important to do market research and identify your ideal customer, as well as utilize social media and other marketing techniques to reach them. It's also important to not get discouraged and to continuously learn and adapt to the ever-changing market.

What advice do you have for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to believe in yourself and your products, build strong relationships with your customers, and continuously educate yourself on the products and sales strategies. Don't be afraid to try new things and always stay motivated and persistent in reaching your goals. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2