• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Triple Points on the $1140 Show - Submit Tonight or Tomorrow!

In summary, the question is when to submit a show. The people in this conversation are experts and do not need to respond to questions.
chefkathy
Now when to submit is the question....

Triple points!!!

Tonight or tomorrow???

Congrats Deb!!! So what did you do? I turned in a show last night so keeping my fingers crossed!

I had an $1116 show in February and would've loved triple points! Good Luck!

Great job Deb! I'll be looking for those dates for both of you!

OMG! I totally forgot about the triple points! I just submitted one a few minutes ago!

I know it will be after the fact- but does anyone know when we find out when a triple day was?

Woo hoo!!! That is awesome, Deb!

I hope it's a triple day for you!

Happy Chef said:
I know it will be after the fact- but does anyone know when we find out when a triple day was?

Starting March 17, each triple points day will be announced in PC Newswire the week after it has passed (e.g. the March 17 PC Newswire
will reveal any triple points days for the week March 8–14). Triple points will be reflected as bonus sales points on My Incentives Calculator and awarded within
48 hours after the announcement of each triple points day. Triple points achievers will not be notified separately

I'm going to turn it in today. I will shoot myself if it ends up being yesterday!

DebbieJ said:
I'm going to turn it in today. I will shoot myself if it ends up being yesterday!

Okay, don't do that please. I don't want my friend gone and your unborn child. :cry::cry:

Congrats Deb!!
Good Luck :)

DebbieJ said:

HAHA! Me too!!!

PS: only in theory Kristi!!!! ;)

finley1991 said:
HAHA! Me too!!!

PS: only in theory Kristi!!!! ;)

I know but I am hoping it was yesterday since I turned in a $600 one! Sorry Deb!!! :eek:

This is SERIOUSLY making me crazy. I cannot even think about it. LOL
It is making me NUTS wondering should I sumbit now, or tomorrow morning.... UGH!!!!!

I plan on submitting as soon as I get shows closed. I'm not letting it worry me since I have no control. Now if I can just get these hosts to give me their final choices! I have 3 that are supposed to finally close today - none are big shows but still!!

That is my plan. To not overthink it. LOL
Because it will make me nuts with "what ifs" otherwise!

I have only submitted February parties so far so my worry factor is low!!! When I do submit my March parties, I will not worry either when the day is. My hosts and customers getting their products as soon as possible is my priority. Ok...I will admit that I am not excited about Disney but realize, I have no small children. I know adults can have fun there too, etc. but there are so many other places I would rather go. Mexico or Paris this year were exciting to me, but last year did not pan out for me as I wanted it to.

I am just focused on my business because I need the extra income. These next 2 years are going to be very tight for me so I have to keep my nose to the grindstone. Most likely I will take the gift card instead of the trip if I earn it this year. Boy, I feel like an old fart and a downer!!:bugeye:

baychef said:
I have only submitted February parties so far so my worry factor is low!!! When I do submit my March parties, I will not worry either when the day is. My hosts and customers getting their products as soon as possible is my priority. Ok...I will admit that I am not excited about Disney but realize, I have no small children. I know adults can have fun there too, etc. but there are so many other places I would rather go. Mexico or Paris this year were exciting to me, but last year did not pan out for me as I wanted it to.

I am just focused on my business because I need the extra income. These next 2 years are going to be very tight for me so I have to keep my nose to the grindstone. Most likely I will take the gift card instead of the trip if I earn it this year. Boy, I feel like an old fart and a downer!!:bugeye:

I'm right there with you - even the old stuff. I am not excited about Disney either. I've never been and don't really care to ever be. If I earn it I'll be taking the gift card and taking my hubby on a cruise with the $$ so I do want the extra points so I can get the most I can toward OUR trip.

Having just been at Disney last week with our family and my parents, NOW I see why so many adults love it-even if they don't have kids. Imagine getting to do whatever you want and no kids, strollers, naps, worn out whiners to deal with!! Disneyworld was awesome and I hope, hope, hope I'll earn the trip next year. It was great having my parents there to hang with the kids while we did roller coasters, Tower of Terror, etc that the kids wouldn't have wanted to go on. NOW I'm tempted to someday take a trip there without kids.

Of course, being a mom of two young kids, nothing beats seeing their excitement!!!

But for those not interested in Disney, it IS cool to have the gift card option!!:D:D:D

pamperedbecky said:
It was great having my parents there to hang with the kids while we did roller coasters, Tower of Terror, etc that the kids wouldn't have wanted to go on. NOW I'm tempted to someday take a trip there without kids.
That's why I'm thinking about including the Grandmas as guests and buying in the kids next year. :)

DebbieJ said:
That's why I'm thinking about including the Grandmas as guests and buying in the kids next year. :)

Oooh great idea!:)

Oooh and you said kids That's so awesome!! :)

question- If you close 3 shows in 1 day, and it is a triple points day, do you get triple on all 3 shows?

I would believe so, it triple points for the DAY!!

And online outlet orders count too right?

Christ Follower said:
And online outlet orders count too right?

Right! All orders count as long as they go in on the magic days.

bethcooks4u said:
Right! All orders count as long as they go in on the magic days.

Woo Hoo!!! :pray: Praying that we all get at least one triple point day! :pray:

Christ Follower said:
Woo Hoo!!! :pray: Praying that we all get at least one triple point day! :pray:

Absolutely! preferably the day we submit a big show!

pamperedbecky said:
Oooh great idea!:)

I'm taking my sister as a guest & buying in my youngest!! plus my husband & I will be able to do things @ night :)

annew said:
I'm taking my sister as a guest & buying in my youngest!! plus my husband & I will be able to do things @ night :)

I just have one child so I'm tryong to decide how to do it. Do I take one of his friends that's his age so he can have a buddy? Or, do I take someone older that I trust who I can let him stay with so DH and I can have fun with the adults? DS will be 8 by then.

Or do I offer the extra space to one of my consultant friends who has 3 kids.....

pamperedlinda said:
I just have one child so I'm tryong to decide how to do it. Do I take one of his friends that's his age so he can have a buddy? Or, do I take someone older that I trust who I can let him stay with so DH and I can have fun with the adults? DS will be 8 by then.

Or do I offer the extra space to one of my consultant friends who has 3 kids.....

My thought is take one of your son's friends. Then find another couple who would like to do a date night exchange. They would watch your kids one night, you would watch their kids one night.

I'd offer the space to the other consultant's child. The parents would likely have him stay in their room and you'd have extra space in yours (and the privacy of not sharing a room with someone else's kid). I'd bet they'd take your son one night so you have an adult night without you having to take theirs in return - it's a simple payback for them not having to pay to buy in their child.

pamperedlinda said:

Being a mom with 3 kids, my vote is to take one of your consulants kids. Or you can take one of mine!! :) :D;):p

I'll think about your offer Kristi :)

pamperedlinda said:
I'll think about your offer Kristi :)

You of course can take one of mine and I will be happy to have your son join us!;)

decisions decisions.....who's gonna suck up to me the most??? LOL

Alright, today is the day we find out if there was a triple point day! Man, I really hope so!!!!

question....do fundraiser shows count toward the triple points incentive?????

chefmeg said:
question....do fundraiser shows count toward the triple points incentive?????

Yes, ALL sales submittted on the day they pick count!

pamperedlinda said:

Linda, you're so pretty and so kind. I love that we get to work with each other!:D

Actually Linda, I think I have a better solution for you. Share your fourth with another Consultant, but let them pay you half the normal buy-in fee. They get a deal and you get a little spa money!

ChefLisa said:
Linda, you're so pretty and so kind. I love that we get to work with each other!:D

haha!!!! Oh Lisa, wipe the brown off your nose!!! ;):p J/k

ChefLisa said:

That's a good start....:love0010:

pamperedlinda said:
That's a good start....:love0010:

How about this?

I wish I had met you before I met my Director because then I could have signed up under you!

LOL! I actually love my Director!

pamperedlinda said:

Linda! You are old enough to have an 8 year old child?!?!?:bugeye:My goodness, when I sat next to you at Leadership I could've swore that you were only 20 years old! You look soooo young. And you are so thin, there is no way you could have birthed a child with those little hips!!

amy07 said:
Linda! You are old enough to have an 8 year old child?!?!?:bugeye:My goodness, when I sat next to you at Leadership I could've swore that you were only 20 years old! You look soooo young. And you are so thin, there is no way you could have birthed a child with those little hips!!

That is really good!!!

ChefLisa said:
That is really good!!!

yes, I have 3 children. And I will need to buy one in - or leave DH at home (tempting)

But it is ALL true Linda!

ya'll are cracking me up!!!!

Now, where did I put those wading boots.....it's getting very deep in here....LOL

pamperedlinda said:
ya'll are cracking me up!!!!

Now, where did I put those wading boots.....it's getting very deep in here....LOL

Do they make wading boots that would fit your delicate little feet?

I think I need a hazmat suit instead.....

<H2>1. What are triple points?</H2><p>Triple points is a special promotion where you can earn three times the usual amount of points for hosting a Pampered Chef show. These points can then be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.</p><H2>2. How do I earn triple points?</H2><p>To earn triple points, you must host a Pampered Chef show with a minimum sales total of $1140. This can be a combination of online and in-person orders.</p><H2>3. When do I need to submit my show to get triple points?</H2><p>In order to qualify for triple points, you must submit your show either tonight or tomorrow. After that, the promotion will no longer be available.</p><H2>4. Can I submit my show after tomorrow and still earn triple points?</H2><p>No, unfortunately the triple points promotion is only available for submissions made tonight or tomorrow. After that, the regular points system will apply.</p><H2>5. What happens if I don't reach the minimum sales total of $1140?</H2><p>If your show does not reach the minimum sales total, you will not be eligible for triple points. However, you can still earn regular points and redeem them for free products or discounts. We also offer other promotions and incentives throughout the year, so keep an eye out for those! </p>

1. What are triple points?

Triple points is a special promotion where you can earn three times the usual amount of points for hosting a Pampered Chef show. These points can then be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.

2. How do I earn triple points?

To earn triple points, you must host a Pampered Chef show with a minimum sales total of $1140. This can be a combination of online and in-person orders.

3. When do I need to submit my show to get triple points?

In order to qualify for triple points, you must submit your show either tonight or tomorrow. After that, the promotion will no longer be available.

4. Can I submit my show after tomorrow and still earn triple points?

No, unfortunately the triple points promotion is only available for submissions made tonight or tomorrow. After that, the regular points system will apply.

5. What happens if I don't reach the minimum sales total of $1140?

If your show does not reach the minimum sales total, you will not be eligible for triple points. However, you can still earn regular points and redeem them for free products or discounts. We also offer other promotions and incentives throughout the year, so keep an eye out for those!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jwpamp