• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the 100 Uses for Nylon Scrapers Flyer?

In summary, nylon scrapers are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for a variety of tasks such as scraping batters, spreading sauces, flipping pancakes, and removing excess flour. They are safe to use on non-stick cookware and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Nylon scrapers are also suitable for use with both hot and cold foods, and can be easily maintained by washing with warm soapy water and avoiding abrasive cleaners or scrubbers. It is important to dry the scraper before storing it to prevent bacteria growth.
janinetacey
I read a post in which they stated that they gave away nylon scrapers with a "100 uses for scraper" flyer. Can anyone direct me to that flyer? I'm new to PC and this site and look forward to getting to know everyone. :chef:

check the files for either Nylon scraper or 100 uses

i found one for 55 and 70 uses...they are very interesting...interesting enough i think i am going to give them to those that order them!!

My thought on this, while they are a great product, I wouldn't waste too much time promoting or selling them as they aren't a big commission maker. Focus on larger items like the stoneware - hey, each piece comes with one for FREE!

oh i know i won't promote selling those little things...but i think it would be a cute idea just to hand out...i hand out recipes and use sheets to all my customers who order something...(that i have one for) so i thought this could just be added to my collection!

Here's the 70 tips document I found in the files section on here. I use my scrapers for a lot, but I'd never think of some of these things! It might be cute to just put one or 2 tips on mailing labels and put one on the back of each scraper you give away. Then customers might be excited to see what tip they get next!

Here is what I have, just "borrowed" from someone;)
Deb:)

Attachments

• Pan Scraper ideas-70-generic.doc
    29 KB · Views: 1,188
Thanks for posting the list! I am using a scraper along with the list, as one of the items in a gift basket giveaway.

1. What are some specific ways to use nylon scrapers in the kitchen?

There are countless ways to use nylon scrapers in the kitchen! Some popular uses include scraping batters and doughs from mixing bowls, spreading sauces and frostings, flipping pancakes and eggs, and even removing excess flour from countertops.

2. Can nylon scrapers be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, nylon scrapers are safe to use on non-stick cookware. They are gentle enough not to scratch the surface, but still effective for scraping off food residue.

3. Are nylon scrapers dishwasher safe?

Yes, most nylon scrapers are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the specific product instructions for the best cleaning and care methods.

4. Can nylon scrapers be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, nylon scrapers are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are heat resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 400°F.

5. How do I clean and maintain my nylon scraper?

To clean your nylon scraper, simply wash it with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. For tough residue, soak it in warm water before washing. It is important to avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on your nylon scraper to prevent damage. Additionally, make sure to dry your scraper before storing it to prevent bacteria growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefinbiz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefinbiz
  • Chefgailb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgailb
  • minirottie