• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent 10 Minute Barbecue Pork Tenderloin

In summary, your 4 pound pork loin will take 1.5-2 hours to cook in the oven. If you want to make it in the microwave, start at 20 minutes and check it at 25 minutes. The leftovers will be just as good as the first day.
ChefPaulaB
I'm getting ready to make this for dinner and the recipe calls for a one pound tenderloin, mine is 4 pounds.... do I just adjust the time by 4, so it would be 40 minutes instead of 10? I always do this to myself! GEt the wrong size!!!

I had a 2lb once and it took about 15 minutes.

I'd start at about 22 minutes and see how it looks. You could cut it in half length-wise, and that would shorten up the time, too.

I wonder if you have a boneless pork loin and NOT a tenderloin?? I have never seen a tenderloin that large -- well, not from a pig. It should be OK since the DCB rocks; make sure you use a meat thermometer to check for doneness. Good luck.​

Yours is likely pork LOIN, not tenderloin. Tenderloins are usually 1-2 lbs MAX.It will not turn out very well in the microwave. I suggest using the oven. A 4 lb pork loin will take 1.5-2 hours.

LeslieSGI said:
I wonder if you have a boneless pork loin and NOT a tenderloin?? I have never seen a tenderloin that large -- well, not from a pig. It should be OK since the DCB rocks; make sure you use a meat thermometer to check for doneness. Good luck.​

Yep, you are probably right! I sometimes forget to pay attention to details like that! :rolleyes: Oops!!! Hope it turns out okay... I will definitely use the meat thermometer! Thanks! I started at 20, and I'll check it then and go from there... I'll report back, in case someone else screws up like I did!

I think mine was a loin too, it turned out good. It wasn't so good reheated the next day though.

Well, mine was a 4 pound Boneless Pork Loin... we did it in the microwave for 25 minutes (started at 20, thought it was done, let it rest, not quite to 160 degrees, so back in for another 5 min and then perfect)... it was sooooo tender and juicy and perfect! Loved it!!! I am a little sad to hear that it won't be good tomorrow for leftovers because there is a ton left! What did you make with it as leftovers that wasn't good? I am thinking of either sandwiches or a salad... I hope mine will be good!

Throw the leftovers in a crockpot overnight (or in the DCB in the oven for a few hours) with some barbecue sauce, shred it, and voila, you have pork barbecue!

Go with Annie's idea, I just reheated it to eat again in the micro and it became tough and dry.

AnnieBee said:
Throw the leftovers in a crockpot overnight (or in the DCB in the oven for a few hours) with some barbecue sauce, shred it, and voila, you have pork barbecue!

Mmmm, that sounds good! Thanks!

Just wanted to give an update... the leftovers were just as good as the first day. We didn't do anything fancy, just sliced thin for sandwiches. We used the Spicey Pineapple Sauce on it and it was awesome!

and use your mandoline to slice the onions... :)

I've done both loin and tenderloin.. for some reason I never have any leftovers when I fix it either.. always turns out nice and juicy... :)

ChefPaulaB said:
Well, mine was a 4 pound Boneless Pork Loin... we did it in the microwave for 25 minutes (started at 20, thought it was done, let it rest, not quite to 160 degrees, so back in for another 5 min and then perfect)... it was sooooo tender and juicy and perfect! Loved it!!! I am a little sad to hear that it won't be good tomorrow for leftovers because there is a ton left! What did you make with it as leftovers that wasn't good? I am thinking of either sandwiches or a salad... I hope mine will be good!

I'm glad that I found this...I have a 2.3lb one and I was hoping to be able to make it in the DCB. I think I'll start with 12 minutes and go from there. Thanks for sharing. BTW did you do the BBQ rub like the 10 min bbq pork tenderloin recipe?

OK. Help me out, here. What's the difference (in the pig) between pork loin and pork tenderloin??

Ann F said:
OK. Help me out, here. What's the difference (in the pig) between pork loin and pork tenderloin??

Okay so I had to go look it up. Here is where I found the descriptions. Looks like the Loin contains the tenderloin. When you buy just the tenderloin, you are buying the tender part of the loin. Hope that makes sense.

http://www.mealsforyou.com/cgi-bin/customize?meatcutspork.html

Muchas gracias!

1. How long does it take to cook the 10 Minute Barbecue Pork Tenderloin?

The 10 Minute Barbecue Pork Tenderloin is designed to cook in just 10 minutes. However, the exact cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the pork tenderloin and the temperature of your grill or oven.

2. Can I use any type of barbecue sauce for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of barbecue sauce that you prefer. However, we recommend using a tangy or smoky barbecue sauce for the best flavor.

3. Do I need to marinate the pork tenderloin before cooking?

No, marinating is not necessary for this recipe. The barbecue sauce will provide plenty of flavor and moisture to the pork tenderloin.

4. Can I use this recipe for other types of meat?

Yes, you can use this recipe for other types of meat such as chicken or beef. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type and cut of meat you are using.

5. Can I make this recipe in the oven instead of on the grill?

Yes, you can make this recipe in the oven. Simply preheat your oven to 400°F and cook the pork tenderloin for 10-15 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies