• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank-You Letter to Customers at Fundraiser

In summary, the author sent out a personal card to each individual who ordered at a show, and also included their business card and a note on the backside of the card to remind the customer that they can refer someone who will host a show. The author's fundraiser raised $4482.50.
pamperedharriet
Does anyone have a letter that they include with their pampered partner receipts to customers who have placed an order for a fundraiser to get more business? I am trying to put one together and if someone had a good one I'd love to borrow it. TIA!:)

oneHere is what I used although I don't know how good it is. It's mostly copied off something someone on this site gave me...

Attachments

• Thank you with order.doc
    28 KB · Views: 772
I've never used it with a fundraiser but I attach this to all of my hosts outside order receipts and my business card.

Attachments

• TY OS Orders.doc
    34 KB · Views: 458
Thank you cards...I send out a personal card to each individual who orders at any show. Thank them for attending "blank's" show or placing an outside order. Then I include in there my business card so they can reach me if there is a problem with their order as well as a note on the backside of the business card stating...
"Refer someone who will host a show and I will give you a $20 gift certificate as a thank you, once they have their show."

It has worked twice so far, I just started it 2 shows ago. I'll let you know if it works out. But I did notice that when I follow up with customer calls I get, "oh, thanks for the card it was very nice of you." So, I am being remember and that is what counts, right?:D

Thanks so much to all of you for your suggestions. I will go through them and see which style I like better and probably incorporate a bit of them together and will post it to show you what I did. By the way my sales were $2409.50 and the person who ordered too late is letting me add her $61.25 order to my HWC show this weekend!

Congrats on your sales totals!!! You will have to change your best show now in your profile!!

Thanks. I will change my profile now to reflect this last show!

I was also looking for a letter to attach to my fundraiser that I closed on May 3. I combine two different letter to get mine. I invited all of the teams that are involved with the Relay for Life but only 6 teams got involved (there are over 30 teams) My fundraiser closed at $4482.50. Some of the other teams have told me that they will get involved next year. I can't wait.

Also, can I put this fundraiser total as Best Show in my profile or is that just for a Cooking/Catalog/Bridal shows?

Let me know, e-mail me - [email protected]

What is the purpose of sending a thank-you letter to customers at a fundraiser?

The purpose of sending a thank-you letter to customers at a fundraiser is to express gratitude and appreciation for their support and contributions towards the cause. It also serves as a way to strengthen the relationship between the organization and its customers.

When should a thank-you letter be sent to customers at a fundraiser?

A thank-you letter should be sent as soon as possible after the fundraiser to show prompt appreciation. It is also recommended to send a follow-up thank-you letter a few weeks after the event to continue the relationship and provide updates on the impact of the fundraiser.

What should be included in a thank-you letter to customers at a fundraiser?

A thank-you letter should include a personalized greeting, a brief recap of the event, a sincere thank-you message, and details on how the funds raised will be used. It is also a nice gesture to include a photo or two from the event and a call to action for future support.

How can I make my thank-you letter stand out?

To make your thank-you letter stand out, consider personalizing each letter with the customer's name and a specific detail from the event that they were involved in. You can also include a small token of appreciation, such as a discount code or a handwritten note. Additionally, focus on being genuine and heartfelt in your message.

Is it necessary to send a thank-you letter to customers at a fundraiser?

While it is not mandatory, sending a thank-you letter to customers at a fundraiser is highly recommended. It shows appreciation for their support and can help build a strong and loyal customer base. It also sets a positive and professional image for the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • mrssyvo