• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Kitchen Games for Your Party!

In summary, some of my favorite games to do at kitchen shows are the left right game, the island game, the let's make a deal game, the purse game, and the tic tac toe game.
its_me_susan
What are some of your favorite (and least complicated) games to do at kitchen shows? I have my first and want some way to lighten things up and ensure the ladies have FUN at my party!

Thanks!!!
Susan :)

i usually use theleft right game, it is fun and easy and people really seem to like it ! I found it on this website . :) Thank you to who ever posted it !

For my Hawaiian Luau and Jimmy Buffett shows, I always play the "Island Game". It's a game where guests have to close their eyes to draw a picture, and then get points for the placement of their items.

For my kickoff game, I do the "Let's Make a Deal" game. I have 4 envelopes with $1, $2, $3, $5 slips (one in each envelope). I let the host pick the first envelope. Then, I tell the guests that in my household, the worst 4 letter word you can say is "cook", so everytime you hear me uttering that nasty four letter word, pass the envelope to the right. I always joke "now, be watchful of your neighbor...there's always one in the crowd the hides the envelope and won't pass it along" :) I don't even notice when it gets passed until someone "catches" someone holding on to it :). At the end of the demo, I tell the person that has the envelope to "make a deal". Then, I follow the Let's Make a Deal rules...

I also like the Purse Game, and I always do my "Let's Be Nosy" recruiting time (not really a game as much as question time with tickets to win a prize).

The TicTacToe game is fun too. I ask each person to make a tic tac toe board on the back of their prize drawing slip. Then I tell the guests to write in their 9 most wanted products from the catalog. I tell the guests to circle the top 2 most expensive items on the board. I tell them that at their show, they can get these two items for 50% off. I then tell them that the remaining items they can earn for free (up to $90), then 25% off the rest and anything else as an average host at their show. Finally, I tell the host to list off her top 9 items that she'd like to earn for free or half price. Each guest then plays tic-tac-toe with those items, and the first one to get a row wins a prize! It's a great way to show off the host benefits, as well as get each guests wish list too!!!

Those are just a few...I change them up a bit here and there. I found these all in the attached file that was posted here on the website.

Have fun!

Attachments

• Game ideas1.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 903
  • games 1.doc
    172 KB · Views: 1,178
  • Hawaiian Island Vacation Games.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 665
D_Patel said:
left right game, it is fun and easy and people really seem to like it ! I found it on this website . :) Thank you to who ever posted it !

Where was it posted? Can you explain it to me please? :)

The TicTacToe game is fun too. I ask each person to make a tic tac toe board on the back of their prize drawing slip. Then I tell the guests to write in their 9 most wanted products from the catalog. I tell the guests to circle the top 2 most expensive items on the board. I tell them that at their show, they can get these two items for 50% off. I then tell them that the remaining items they can earn for free (up to $90), then 25% off the rest and anything else as an average host at their show. Finally, I tell the host to list off her top 9 items that she'd like to earn for free or half price. Each guest then plays tic-tac-toe with those items, and the first one to get a row wins a prize! It's a great way to show off the host benefits, as well as get each guests wish list too!!!

Those are just a few...I change them up a bit here and there. I found these all in the attached file that was posted here on the website.

Have fun![/QUOTE]

I love these! What do you ladies usually give as prizes?

Great Game!That is such a great idea!!! It can really give the guests a good visual on what they can earn!! I am definitely going to try this!! Thanks so much for sharing! :D

Rebecca those are great !!:) I cant wait to try some of the games out !! Iam going to do the square for a dollar game ! Iam doing a few craft shows this fall and that would be a great way to pump up the sales ! As well as get alot of potential leads !! Thank you !!!

Susan,
I give prizes such as Citrus Peelers, Twixit Clips, Quikut Paring Knives, Mini Whippers, Season's Bests, Hand Soap sample and Hand Lotion Sample. I don't usually buy anything any more expensive than that--people love just getting something for free!

What I have been doing lately is doing a "Pink Slip" drawing. I give tickets to people who volunteer or share during my demo, and then again at the end for the "Let's Be Nosy" game. I let the winner of any game, ticket drawing, or prize drawing to pick from my "Pink Slip Jar". I have slips of paper with various prizes, including "Pick a Prize" slips (anything from my basket, which is what is mentioned above), Free Season's Best, Free Kitchen Show (I buy ingredients), $5 off order, 5% off order, 10% off order, Free Product (up to $15), and 1/2 off Super Starter Kit--$25 value. I obviously have many more "pick a prize" and season's best slips, but I tell the guests that the others are in there to increase participation throughout the demo by the guests trying to earn tickets. I've attached the file I use to print the slips. When it comes to the Free Kitchen Show and 1/2 off Super Starter Kit, if the person who draws it does not want to have a show, or does not want to become a consultant, I let them pass the slip clockwise around the room, and whoever wants it first can keep it and use it.

:D

Attachments

• Pick A Prize slips.doc
    12 KB · Views: 959
I have started playing the auction game at my shows. I play 1 or 2 games during my show. I use the riddle cards alot because it gets them to really look at the products. I use my PC auction dollars and give bonuses for product facts (even if they are reading it straight out of the catalog).
I have 3 prizes all in paper bags and I start the bidding at $500. I don't let anyone open their prize till the auction is over. Thet really have fun trying to out bidding each other.

Check out the website www.partyplancompanies.com there is a free e-book full of games. There is also www.homepartyplannetwork.com, www.wahpnetwork.com, and www.bobforum.com that you can find games on.

I have attached my PC auction dollars for those who may want them.

Attachments

• PC auction dollars.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 789
  • Have a balloon for every guest.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 671
  • Left Right closing game.doc
    21 KB · Views: 763
Love that Idea!Thanks Rebecca, I absolutely love that idea... sooooo :D going to use it!

D_Patel said:
:) I cant wait to try some of the games out !! Iam going to do the square for a dollar game ! Iam doing a few craft shows this fall and that would be a great way to pump up the sales ! As well as get alot of potential leads !! Thank you !!!

How would you incorporate this at a fair? I hear they are mostly bookings, not much sales. Thanks! My first festival is next month.

What are the benefits of playing fun kitchen games at a party?

Playing fun kitchen games at a party is a great way to break the ice and get everyone involved. It also adds an element of fun and entertainment to the party, making it memorable for all the guests. Additionally, kitchen games can help improve teamwork and communication skills, as well as teach new cooking techniques and recipes.

What types of kitchen games are available for parties?

There are a variety of kitchen games that can be played at parties, including timed cooking challenges, blindfolded taste tests, and food-themed trivia games. Other popular options include cooking relay races, decorating competitions, and memory games using kitchen tools and ingredients.

How do I choose the right kitchen games for my party?

The key to choosing the right kitchen games for your party is to consider the age and interests of your guests. For example, younger guests may enjoy simpler games, while adults may prefer more challenging activities. It's also important to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies when selecting games involving food.

What supplies do I need for fun kitchen games?

The supplies needed for fun kitchen games will vary depending on the specific games you choose. Generally, you will need basic kitchen tools, ingredients, and possibly some additional supplies such as blindfolds, timers, or trivia cards. It's also a good idea to have extra supplies on hand in case of any accidents or spills.

Can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my kitchen games?

Yes, you can absolutely incorporate Pampered Chef products into your kitchen games! Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining fun and easy, so they are a perfect fit for party games. Consider using our kitchen tools in timed challenges, or incorporating our food products into taste tests or cooking competitions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msinnard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msinnard
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • nay62