• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version

M
mistym
Hey Guys,
As requested here is the CDN version. I have edited to my own needs, please do the same. Thanks LINDA for your version - I just tweaked it for Canadian Use.

There is a little bit of Ritas in there too...lol

M

Attachments

• Junenews07CDN.pdf
    295.8 KB · Views: 343
  • Junenews07CDN.doc
    288 KB · Views: 338
thanks misty
you just saved me lots of time this week :)

I love that. I redid her newsletter too but that was way better than mine. I just sent mine out this afternoon. I think I'll wait for a few days to see if you post nexts months, LOL.

No worries, I will try to remember but you are more then welcome to remind me if you need it. Its no hassle for me as I am redoing it anyway for myself. If it doesn't appear a couple days after Linda's remind me! I sometimes do Rita's too, it depends which I get first. Usually Linda's cos its sooo awesome ;)

Thanks for the compliment Misty....you are setting the bar way too high for me though!

Hi,

Does anyone have any problem sending these newsletter by email (hotmail). My clients never get to see them, only a hole bunch of letters. Very frustrating cause they are such nice newsletter.

Tina

TinaOuellette said:
Hi,

Does anyone have any problem sending these newsletter by email (hotmail). My clients never get to see them, only a hole bunch of letters. Very frustrating cause they are such nice newsletter.

Tina

Tina,

I've found that I must send them as an attachment or the pictures don't go. Perhaps that will work for you.

yeah, I've tried that too but it turned out the same way. My client were sending me emails saying that they couldn't see anything.

Thanks for the reply,
Tina

Related to Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version

What is "Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version"?

"Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version" is a newsletter created and edited by Linda, with additional tweaks for use in Canada. It may also contain some content from Rita.

Why was "Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version" created?

"Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version" was created in response to a request for a Canadian version of Linda's original newsletter. It was edited to better suit the needs of Canadian readers.

Can I make changes to "Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version" for my own use?

Yes, you are free to make changes to "Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version" to better suit your own needs. However, please credit Linda and Rita for their original content.

What kind of content can I expect to find in "Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version"?

"Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version" may contain a variety of content, such as updates on current events, personal stories, tips and advice, and more. It will also have a Canadian focus.

How often is "Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version" released?

"Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version" may be released on a regular schedule, such as monthly or weekly, or it may be released sporadically. It ultimately depends on the preferences and availability of Linda and Rita.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mistym
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
heather9892
Replies
Views
mistym
  • mistym
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies