• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!

In summary, The speaker is extremely excited about receiving their kit and shares their excitement multiple times. They also mention having scheduled shows and sending out documents and forms to promote their business. They express gratitude for the support and resources provided by their peers in their new business venture.
PoseyMom
My kit is here! My kit is here! My kit is here! I'm so going to pop from excitement! My kit is here! Did i mention..... my kit is here! Oh, so today I came home from taking my son to the dentist and guess what came while I was gone? The UPS man. And guess what he brought? Oh MY KIT! My kit is here! My kit is here! My kit is here.... *booty dance*:D :D :D :D :D :D

That is sooooo exciting. Do you have your first shows scheduled?

I have one for next weekend and then i have five catty shows. I know catty shows aren't the heart of our business, but I'm working on getting a couple more cooking shows!!!!!! I just want to wear my apron and cook. eeeks!! I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!

Here is text I am using for my 1st 2 catty shows as well as the files that I sent to my hosts (and a few I wish I'd sent). Make sure you modify them to show your contact information.

To have a really successful show you want to contact about 40 people. Typically maybe 15 people out of 40 actually place an order. Remember with the website you can email people around the country. Just make sure that they do "direct ship" so that you don't have to turn around and ship their items to them.

I've attached a few files for your use.

Tictacdough2for_cat_shows.doc is a document where you can get extra benefits based on things you do towards making your show successful.

sep06_outside_order_form.pdf is the form to have people fill out with their order to send to me. Even if you decide to enter their orders on the website please send me these forms. If people have things shipped directly to them then the shipping amount needs to be adjusted, if you call me with the order I can tell you what the actual direct shipping cost is - as can the website.

PC66%.doc shows the number of products that are under $20.

SpecialDiscounts.doc shows you the stoneware specials for hosts & guests as well as the great deal you can get on the entire set of glazed stoneware if your show is over $400. Make sure anyone ordering the glazed stoneware uses the special item numbers on this flyer and not the item number in the catalog - the outside order form has the items already listed so they just need to put in the quantity they want. They can order as many of each item as they want. You can order as many of each item as you want except for the host special. You can only order 1 host special.

Thanks again for doing a show for me.

Attachments

• DO_YOU_LOVE_A_BARGAIN_fall_2006.doc
    380.5 KB · Views: 307
  • tictacdough2for_cat_shows.doc
    112 KB · Views: 304
  • PC66%.doc
    199.5 KB · Views: 288
  • sep06_outside_order_form.pdf
    284.6 KB · Views: 226
AWESOME!!!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for sharing all your precious documents!!! I will definitely be including these as well as all of the basic stuff in my packets that I send out tomorrow!!

I should comment that most of those documents came from other people here on the forum. This group of PCers is great.

PoseyMom said:
My kit is here! My kit is here! My kit is here! I'm so going to pop from excitement! My kit is here! Did i mention..... my kit is here! Oh, so today I came home from taking my son to the dentist and guess what came while I was gone? The UPS man. And guess what he brought? Oh MY KIT! My kit is here! My kit is here! My kit is here.... *booty dance*:D :D :D :D :D :D

It is very exciting when your kit arrives!!!! Keep up the excitement and hopefully it will gain you lots of shows and recruits!!!!!!:)

LOL Jenn, just let that excitement shine through to everyone you talk to about your new business and you will be on your way to earning all that free stuff.

Related to Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!

1. What is "Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!"?

"Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!" is a limited-time promotion at Pampered Chef where we offer exclusive deals and discounts on our most popular products.

2. How often does "Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!" happen?

"Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!" happens a few times a year, usually during major holidays or special events.

3. Can I combine "Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!" deals with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, "It's Here! It's Here! It's Here!!!" deals cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of our regular promotions and sales.

4. How long do the "Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!" deals last?

The "Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!" deals are only available for a limited time, usually 24-48 hours. Make sure to act fast and take advantage of these amazing deals while they last!

5. Can I purchase "Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!" deals as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase "Its Here! Its Here! Its Here!!!" deals as a gift for someone else. Simply enter their shipping address at checkout and add a personalized note if you'd like. They will receive the discounted products and will surely appreciate the thoughtful gift!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet