• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Will It Ever Update? Watching a Pot Boil....

In summary, the content summarizer says that the person is excited because two new consultants submitted a combined 5k. The person also had a record breaking month last year.
jwpamp
It won't ever update, will it?????????

I'm thinking not! The suspense is killing me! :cry:

Sandi

I would be surprised if it were today.

Just shoot me... I've looked WAY too many times already today. Had LOTS of peeps that were to submit and 2 that were on hold the day before... I need to just go do something else but i keep zipping back to look. I KNEW I could find y'all here feeling the same way! :)

Seems like the 2 most frustrating days of the month are the 1st & the last!! :(

My guess is 6PM again.

There isn't even the red update thingie that tells us what time to check back - I feel like I have spent half of my day refreshing the dang page!

dannyzmom said:
There isn't even the red update thingie that tells us what time to check back - I feel like I have spent half of my day refreshing the dang page!

2:27....still not updated and no red warning. Poo.:cry:

Red warning...9:00 PM!! :yuck:

I am staying away from home as much as possible today so I don't keep checking :)

I'm going to try & watch TV or play a game, maybe take Mickey for a LONGGGGG walk!!! :D

Probably see more red than green on my one so I can wait.

YAY!!! Thought we would make it by the skin of our teeth...but $15k organizational sales, 1st Gen Director had over $7k -- YAY!! ULA here I come!!!:happyforyou:

A record breaking month for me personally $11,200 in personal sales and 5 new recruits. 2 new consultants submitted their first show last night, one held and submitted a show that qualified her last night and overall 9 new team shows were submitted last night, not counting my 6. No wonder PC was backed up all day!!!! It was so much fun last night as we were getting shows in because they all stayed in touch with me and I was able to cheer each one on with our team FB page. I was so excited I couldn't sleep last night.But the reason I am so excited today..... I already earned 43,546 in trip points!!!!!!

WOW!!!! Congrats!!!!! :clap:

Wow! That's amazing Chantelle. Congratulations!!!

WOW! That is AWESOME!!!! :happyforyou:

Chantelle, that's amazing!! Good job!

Holy sh*t Chantelle that is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Way to go and what an AWESOME month!!!!!!
I did not have anywhere close to a record breaking month ( just over 6k) BUT... I had 2 new consultants who submitted a combined 5k which was fantastic! I don't have many "big" sellers... these two have director potential written all over them.. and they are both working hard. I am so so so so so so excited about this. WAHOOO!

WOW Congrats!!!My month wasn't as bad as I thought (TONS of cancellations this month!) but definitely not my plan. I need to do just over $7000 / month, and I was only at $5200.....so I have to make that up this month!

beckyjsmith said:
Holy sh*t Chantelle that is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Way to go and what an AWESOME month!!!!!!
I did not have anywhere close to a record breaking month ( just over 6k) BUT... I had 2 new consultants who submitted a combined 5k which was fantastic! I don't have many "big" sellers... these two have director potential written all over them.. and they are both working hard. I am so so so so so so excited about this. WAHOOO!

Becky, Congratulations, I have someone on my team for the first time who has director potential like that too and it is so exciting.

cincychef said:
Becky, Congratulations, I have someone on my team for the first time who has director potential like that too and it is so exciting.

Just had to chime in! I also have a couple right now who have director potential, and I am so excited to be working with them! One has been on my team for 2 years, but was in college, and doing student teaching, and had a difficult living arrangement - but now has graduated, she & her DH have bought their first house, and she has stepped up her business big time and is doing so well! (like from $200 a month to $2000 a month in sales!) The other is a newer recruit, who has just done EVERYTHING right from the very beginning. I'm so proud of her...and my AD and I agree that we both already see her as a director. Both of them are getting ready to sign their first consultants, and I am SOOO excited for them!

Wahooo ladies!!!!! It is so incredibly exciting to help someone achieve a new level of success, yes?

beckyjsmith said:
... It is so incredibly exciting to help someone achieve a new level of success, yes?

Amen girl! I absolutely LOVE it!!! :D

Related to Will It Ever Update? Watching a Pot Boil....

What is "Like Watching a Pot Boil...."?

"Like Watching a Pot Boil...." is a Pampered Chef product that helps prevent pots from boiling over. It is a silicone disk that sits on top of the pot and allows steam to escape while cooking, reducing the risk of messy and potentially dangerous spills.

How do I use "Like Watching a Pot Boil...."?

To use "Like Watching a Pot Boil....", simply place the silicone disk on top of your pot before cooking. Make sure the pot is not too full and that the disk is centered. Then, cook as you normally would. The disk will allow steam to escape, preventing the pot from boiling over.

What sizes of pots does "Like Watching a Pot Boil...." work with?

"Like Watching a Pot Boil...." is designed to fit most standard size pots, up to a 10-inch diameter. It is not recommended for use with very large or deep pots, as the disk may not be able to sit securely on top.

Is "Like Watching a Pot Boil...." dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Like Watching a Pot Boil...." is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water if desired.

Can I use "Like Watching a Pot Boil...." in the oven?

No, "Like Watching a Pot Boil...." is not recommended for use in the oven. It is designed for stovetop use only. Using it in the oven may cause damage to the product and potentially create a fire hazard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • PCJenni