• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Mystery Behind the Red Button on the Handle of These Pots and Pans

In summary, the woman in the show believes that she can make money from her home by doing things like hosting parties and selling products. She is skeptical of the product that the host is selling, and seems to be very critical of the company.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7360309n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0

Anyone watch this... NOT even our products!! Whose pots and pans are those with the red button on the handle!!!!

I saw that too but the reality is that other than consultants, most people wouldn't be able to tell whether or not it's PC's cookware. And if they have our cookware, they might assume it's another line we carry. It's disappointing but at least we are out there being promoted as a great company that anyone can start easily and earn good money!

Yeah, that's goofy that they probably just threw those in there to make the display look better. Probably just some cookware they had laying around from a cooking segment.

Wow! I have a feeling she just used the products from these companies that she owns herself. LOL!!

Yeah - weird that they didn't use our pans. But, did you notice how she practically blew off talking about Mary Kay?

I noticed that about Mary kay - and thought that they were gonna be very disappointed if they were thinking this was gonna be a publicity segment.

Could you believe what she said about the clothing company and that it was going to cost you $1250 to start up and you would make it back in your FIRST party?

Guess I won't watch the video clip as it doesn't seem to want to work for me. I get to watch the commercial and then nothing happens....grrrr....

Update: a link through Google worked. Nice clip - just getting exposure for ways to supplement income makes me give it a thumbs up! Lia Sophia/31/Tastefully Simple weren't on it so those are my competitors for parties in this area so WAHOO for us! :) There is a printed version online - going to print it out and add it to my show binder along with the article from Womens Day. :)

I had a lead today. She sounds about ready to sign wonder if she watched this show this morning.

Related to Discover the Mystery Behind the Red Button on the Handle of These Pots and Pans

What is the CBS Morning Show?

The CBS Morning Show, also known as CBS This Morning, is a daily American morning news and talk show that airs on the CBS network.

When does the CBS Morning Show air?

The CBS Morning Show airs Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 9:00am Eastern Time.

Who are the hosts of the CBS Morning Show?

The current hosts of the CBS Morning Show are Gayle King, Anthony Mason, and Tony Dokoupil.

What topics are covered on the CBS Morning Show?

The CBS Morning Show covers a variety of topics, including breaking news, current events, politics, entertainment, and human interest stories.

Can I watch past episodes of the CBS Morning Show?

Yes, past episodes of the CBS Morning Show can be found on the CBS website or on the CBS All Access streaming service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cincychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • dannyzmom