• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Unique Features of Our Cookware Compared to Popular Brands

In summary, the lady asked the expert about the differences between the stones at their respective stores, and the expert explained that there are many similarities between the products, but that the pots and pans at Williams Sonoma are more expensive than those at PAMpered Chef.
At a show last week a lady asked me how our stones were different from Longaberger, I didn't know, I told her about ours, made in the U.S., so are theirs, even cooking, so are theirs, able to cook anything in the oven, microwave, use in the fridge or freezer, she said theirs are too. I thought theirs were just for serving so I really had no idea.

Then she asked me what was different from our pots and pans than her William Sonoma. Again, I had no idea, I have never even seen theirs. All I could say ways ours have a Lifetime Warranty, flat bottoms, really great non-stick surface, handles that don't come loose, even heat up the sides of the pan, flared edge, and oven safe. She said yup so do mine.

Anyone have any clue if there is anything different about ours? It has been a long time since I was stumped that way.:D

I usually tell people that our cookware is the same cookware you get at Williams Sonoma.. after all it is FABULOUS!
The difference is that the 12 pieces you get from us at full price are 710... v WS 1200. Of course when you host your show you can get ours for 355.. so much better than 1200 or even 710, yes?
And of course this month hosts may be able to choose all 12 pieces for 284... that's a dollar LESS than our 5 piece set at full price.
I don't know about the Longaberger stone prices.. I wager they are higher than ours as well.

Mwahahahaaa.. I checked. Their pottery prices are ridiculous. They have a small casserole dish thingie.. 74.00.
I remember, now, talking about it with one of my best customers.. who has a ton of our stoneware and recommends it to everyone. She has been a Longaberger rep for almost 20 years.
She looooooves her magic pot.:D

beckyjsmith said:
Mwahahahaaa.. I checked. Their pottery prices are ridiculous. They have a small casserole dish thingie.. 74.00.
I remember, now, talking about it with one of my best customers.. who has a ton of our stoneware and recommends it to everyone. She has been a Longaberger rep for almost 20 years.
She looooooves her magic pot.:D

Celebrating Home has a pretty covered pot too - totally glazed - and I have had CH consultants tell their friends at their PC party to buy ours (when they could :cry: ) because it's so much better.

Thanks everyone, like I said I really had no idea, it helps to know that the WS pots are the similar but alot more expensive. Same with the Longaberger, I am not a big fan of their stuff any way (no offense :)

cincychef said:
Thanks, I actually sell the stoneware and cookware quite well, my business really took off when it clicked for me to sell these products. I just had never had anyone say that the other brands had ALL of the same features and benefits.:approve:

Yeah, some people know it all and they're going to make sure you know it - it's like they're trying to tell their friends not to buy at the party and to just go to the mall or internet for their things. There's a reason we have been in business for 30 years - we sell top quality products with a great guarantee and at reasonable prices and give everyone the opportunity to get them at amazing discounts and even for free.

What is "She Had Me Stumped......"?

"She Had Me Stumped......" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features over 30 delicious recipes that are easy to make and perfect for any occasion.

What is the price of "She Had Me Stumped......"?

The price of "She Had Me Stumped......" may vary depending on your location and any current promotions. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most accurate pricing information.

Are the recipes in "She Had Me Stumped......" suitable for special diets?

Yes, "She Had Me Stumped......" includes a variety of recipes that can accommodate different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for your convenience.

Can I purchase "She Had Me Stumped......" online?

Yes, "She Had Me Stumped......" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant's online store. You can also host a virtual party with a consultant to earn free and discounted products.

Are there any cooking tools or products recommended for use with the recipes in "She Had Me Stumped......"?

While the recipes in "She Had Me Stumped......" can be made with standard kitchen tools, some recipes may recommend specific Pampered Chef products for optimal results. These products can be purchased through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila