• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?

then it will open.Yes! Deleting cookies and temp files solved the problem for me.Have you cleared your cookies and deleted your temp files?Yes! Deleting cookies and temp files solved the problem for me.
pckelly
On how long it takes for stats to update today???????? :goodluck::roflmao:

5pm EST. At least...

I'm shooting for orders submitted 11/30 will be reflected by 7:00PM CST. :)

8pm EST :(

I'm guessing tomorrow evening after 3pm.

What's the prize when I win? ;)

finley1991 said:
I'm guessing tomorrow evening after 3pm.

What's the prize when I win? ;)

You get to be RIGHT! That is a coveted prize around here!!! :goodluck:

And I'm with Becky....5pm

Hoping for 5PM, thinking 7PM.

Ugggghhhhh seriously....would like to know what my paycheck is

I'm just hoping to know before I go to bed tonight. My bet is 10am CT tomorrow. The past few days have been horrible in terms of updates so I think the Nov. 30 is going to take even longer than regular month-end. I want that paycheck, though, so at least that won't be delayed. It's gonna be a good one. It will be even better if I'm paid as D.

12:47 central and not updated yet. No "red" warning notice about updates yet either :(

The dreaded red message is up....6pm tonight. grrrr.

Lets all cross our fingers & hope they don't delay it past that!

goodluck.gif
everyone!

Sheila said:
Lets all cross our fingers & hope they don't delay it past that!

goodluck.gif
everyone!

I'm sticking with my original guess. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised...

So far it's a tie between the 2 Beckys and Deb. Odds are going to Becky D and Deb b/c they usually update a few minutes before the promised time. We need an official time stamp from someone who obsessively checks starting at 5pm CT. :)

Becca_in_MD said:
So far it's a tie between the 2 Beckys and Deb. Odds are going to Becky D and Deb b/c they usually update a few minutes before the promised time. We need an official time stamp from someone who obsessively checks starting at 5pm CT. :)

OMG! I am laughing so hard right now!!!!!!!!!!!! :veryfunny:

Becca_in_MD said:

You're funny!:veryfunny:

tick tock tick tock... anyone remember the old Mervyn's ads... open open open

pcjenni said:
tick tock tick tock... anyone remember the old Mervyn's ads... open open open

LOL

nclock-04-30_33864_lg.gif

Mine too! :D

But are they finished? I have one director that's short 1 person but doesn't have the word "no" beside her name.

who knows what's going on up there!
I know I have a consultant with a show on hold, I'm assuming it's still on hold since it's not updated and I haven't heard from her. And I have no idea how much it's for. I'm okay with it going in as Dec sales if she doesn't get it resolved tonight.

My team had a personal high this month and so did I! So excited! I'm less than $1,000 from earning bronze and I need one more consultant to qualify. I have 2 that could do it and I'm sure that one if not both of them will. I'm looking forward to a relaxing, stress-free December with my family and I'll hit the calendar hard in January!

My personal sales updated. It may be silly, but I'm hoping the team stats haven't updated/filtered through. I have one person who has submitted every month this year but nothing shows for Nov. I figured hers would come in on the 30th. I need her and one other flake to submit to get paid as.

Nothing on mine has updated yet. :cry:ETA - and 3 minutes later - it just did. :)

I'm pretty sure I'm updated!!!! We are up 66% over November 2010 in sales. And we did 21 more shows than last year! :woohoo:

wahooo! my personal team bet our best by $2,000.. not a lot but a win none the less!!! and my paycheck was $3836!!! Wahoooo! I wish it was that high every month!

Way to go Jenni!My main page still says "no data" instead of red zeros. I don't think they are completely done. But the red message at the top is gone.Is anyone else having issues with the reports? I haven't been able to get them to open in 3 days.

my reports seem to be accurate

Mine has given this error message for 3 days!
IBM Cognos 8 Help [Close]
CAM-AAA-0203

Unable to generate or validate a userSessionID.

Details
CAM-AAA-0027 The function call to 'CAM_VerifyUserSessionID' failed. Reason: '-1'

Sheila said:
Mine has given this error message for 3 days!

Have you cleared your cookies and deleted your temp files? When I want to open a report in Excel, I have to hold the Ctrl key down, click on the Excel icon and keep holding Ctrl until the next dialog box opens.

Good luck!

Clearing the cookies did the trick! In 3 years & 8 months of being a consultant, I've never had that happen before. Now I guess I get to go back & re-enter all my saved passwords again (if I can remember them)! LOL(Ha ha! Wouldn't let me post. It said I was unauthorized. I had to refresh the screen, sign in again & then I could respond. I'm typing about having to re-do passwords ... duh!)

My personal sales were a little lower than last November's 12k, but I am ok with it.. I only did 7 actual cooking shows and still had over $8,000 in personal sales. ( a lot of catalog shows.)
Our organizational sales were a little lower than last year's too but I am ok with that as well because we have a lot more active- tons of new consultants just getting geared up. Wahooo! I am still happy with a $3600.00 paycheck. Like Jenni, I wish it was that much every month lol.

Wow! You guys have great paychecks for Christmas!!!! So happy for you, Linda -- you WILL make that cruise!My Team beat last year's sales for the month (we had a little over $23k). I only did 2 shows, my paycheck was small, but I am happy (still paid as an AD)-- if you divide it by 12 (probably the amount of time I ACTUALLY spent on my biz last month), I made about $150 an hour --Not bad for staying vertical!Oh, the best part of yesterday? My husband bought me a NEW 2012 Chevy Equinox! It replaces my 2010 -- he's so sweet! I didn't have to shop for it or anything (I HATE car shopping!!!!)Yay!

WOOT! WOOT! Janice!!! That ROCKS!! Congratulations!!!

Your husband sounds like a keeper!

Ooooh! Congrats on the new vehicle! :D

we taking bets on when it updates today... cause it hasn't yet!!!

I am waiting for one of my consultants disputed credit card orders from a show she submitted yesterday to go thru, she said she put the corrected card in yesterday....

So excited , my team put thru 18k this year vs 9k last year. I'm still a bit shell shocked (or should I say show shocked)

Malinda Klein said:
I am waiting for one of my consultants disputed credit card orders from a show she submitted yesterday to go thru, she said she put the corrected card in yesterday....

So excited , my team put thru 18k this year vs 9k last year. I'm still a bit shell shocked (or should I say show shocked)

Congratulations!!

I have 2 girls already showing December sales, so I think they are done finally.

Malinda Klein said:

WOW! Double the sales????That is FABULOUS!!!

Way to go Melinda!We went from $27,674.27 to $28,005.19, not double but at least it was progress. LOL

I am stoked!
We went from $6272 to $11,471 team sales.
My personal went from $4170 to $6279.
This is big for me! I am not a big-time seller, my monthly average is $2000-3000. I think I have broken $5000 only once in 6 years, and $4000, maybe a handful of times.

Way to go Linda! Progress is always good. I'm waiting for the day that I see $1,000,000 on my org sales. Wanna race?

My team sales are just up by $1500. Not bad considering I have been rebuliding my team. What I am really excited about is that my organization sales went from $18K to just under $30K!!

Way to go Linda and Wendy! And yes, they must be done, because my consultant who had the show's cc declined yesterday finally showed up.

Way to go Wendy! :D

Okay - I had a $100 online order on Dec. 1st, and I had a consultant submit a catalog show on the 1st, and nothing is showing up on my stats. Everything is still red zeros.

I had 2 consultants submit sales yesterday (12/1) and they are showing up. But the fundraiser I submitted yesterday is not showing up in Consultant Connection, but is when I check shipping status.

<H2>1. How often do stats update for Pampered Chef's Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?</H2><p>Stats for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today are typically updated once a day, usually in the morning.</p><H2>2. Can I track real-time updates for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?</H2><p>No, the stats are updated once a day, so real-time tracking is not available.</p><H2>3. How long does it take for stats to update for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?</H2><p>The update process usually takes a few hours, but can vary depending on the volume of data being processed.</p><H2>4. Can I view past stat updates for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?</H2><p>Yes, past updates can be viewed by accessing the "Stats" tab on the Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today page.</p><H2>5. Will there be any delays in today's stat updates?</H2><p>There may be occasional delays due to technical issues or high volumes of data, but the stats will still be updated within a reasonable timeframe.</p>

1. How often do stats update for Pampered Chef's Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?

Stats for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today are typically updated once a day, usually in the morning.

2. Can I track real-time updates for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?

No, the stats are updated once a day, so real-time tracking is not available.

3. How long does it take for stats to update for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?

The update process usually takes a few hours, but can vary depending on the volume of data being processed.

4. Can I view past stat updates for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?

Yes, past updates can be viewed by accessing the "Stats" tab on the Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today page.

5. Will there be any delays in today's stat updates?

There may be occasional delays due to technical issues or high volumes of data, but the stats will still be updated within a reasonable timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • cincychef