• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?

then it will open.Yes! Deleting cookies and temp files solved the problem for me.Have you cleared your cookies and deleted your temp files?Yes! Deleting cookies and temp files solved the problem for me.
cookingwithlove said:
I had 2 consultants submit sales yesterday (12/1) and they are showing up. But the fundraiser I submitted yesterday is not showing up in Consultant Connection, but is when I check shipping status.

Yes, these are showing up in shipping status for both of us, but not on CC - and I also haven't gotten an online order email. But at least I know now that it's not just me and my team, if yours isn't showing on on CC yet either!

Yep, system is still not right! Makes me mad!!!!

<H2>1. How often do stats update for Pampered Chef's Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?</H2><p>Stats for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today are typically updated once a day, usually in the morning.</p><H2>2. Can I track real-time updates for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?</H2><p>No, the stats are updated once a day, so real-time tracking is not available.</p><H2>3. How long does it take for stats to update for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?</H2><p>The update process usually takes a few hours, but can vary depending on the volume of data being processed.</p><H2>4. Can I view past stat updates for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?</H2><p>Yes, past updates can be viewed by accessing the "Stats" tab on the Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today page.</p><H2>5. Will there be any delays in today's stat updates?</H2><p>There may be occasional delays due to technical issues or high volumes of data, but the stats will still be updated within a reasonable timeframe.</p>

1. How often do stats update for Pampered Chef's Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?

Stats for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today are typically updated once a day, usually in the morning.

2. Can I track real-time updates for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?

No, the stats are updated once a day, so real-time tracking is not available.

3. How long does it take for stats to update for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?

The update process usually takes a few hours, but can vary depending on the volume of data being processed.

4. Can I view past stat updates for Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today?

Yes, past updates can be viewed by accessing the "Stats" tab on the Ready to Bet on Stat Updates Today page.

5. Will there be any delays in today's stat updates?

There may be occasional delays due to technical issues or high volumes of data, but the stats will still be updated within a reasonable timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • cincychef