• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Be Sure and Check Your Stats Today. I Have a Feeling Your Title Will

I
Inomiamenda
Be sure and check your stats today. I have a feeling your title will update.
WAHOOOOOO!!!!

The updates usually happen around 2AM my time. (It's 1AM now)

My Director disappeared off my page 2 days ago (Tokyo days) ... I can do a search & find her, but she's not yet showing up on the Director tab! It's crazy. LOL I know she's counting because I can see her team's sales in my organizational sales total. But I'm ready to see her name actually on my screen again! ;)

I did see that the "paid as" points posted on the incentives tracker! And to answer our previous debate they did go on the 2010 calculator, not the 2011. :D

Wahooo!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I just noticed it because when I was checking Sp launch registrations ( we are taking NINE!!!!) my newest director was listed as first generation. Yesterday she was still personal cluster..

None of my girls are showing their promotions yet. Still waiting!!! ;)

Doesn't it show on the 10th of the month?

I guess they are getting it done faster this month? It's all updated now & Karen's on my Director page too! :D

Congratulations! You earned that one!

WAHOO!!! it is so fun to actually see your name and then the words "Advanced Director".
Congrats!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to really enjoy the "official" change yesterday. I learned that a young friend (20-21 years old) had a seizure in his sleep and passed away. :(

He's someone I've met here on the military base in Japan. He was a super sweet guy. Didn't drink, didn't smoke, wasn't into anything dangerous, etc. He was just an all around great kid that was loved by everyone who met him.

He was obese, so I'm wondering if his weight played a factor in his death.

I spent most of he day just so sad over the news that PC was the last thing on my mind. There was a huge party last night that I had RSVP'd to last month. I seriously considered cancelling, but realized that since his mother is a member of the group that everyone in attendance would be feeling the loss too. So I went ahead & attended. His Mom opted not to come, but told all of her close friends to go and have fun, so they were all there doing the best that they could to enjoy themselves for the night and put aside all the sadness for a few hours.

There's a memorial service on Tuesday, but it will just be our JATA group. JATA stands for Japanese American Tomodochi Association (Tomodochi = friend). Michael was the president of the American side of the group so our whole group is mourning his passing. We've been told that his family will not be in attendance for the memorial. They will be mourning privately in their home that evening.

Here's a photo I took recently of him. One of the Japanese girls handed him her PINK cell phone & I was laughing at him:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs559.ash2/148158_1710711132812_1389121744_2674319_7190068_n.jpg

And a video from the same night. He & I and 2 other girls left the fireworks display early & headed back to our base. We thought we were beating the subway crowd, but were not so lucky! We were amazed at how packed the subway was. The cops were acutally lined up outside the door of the subway in a line PUSHING people on the train to get as many on as they could. I took the video after we were already moving. You can hear Michael at the end saying that he can count 7 people touching him. Tokyo Subway

So sorry to hear about the loss Sheila... :(

What does "Be Sure and Check Your Stats Today" mean?

It means that you should check the statistics or data related to a specific topic or subject today.

Why is it important to check your stats today?

Checking your stats or data regularly can provide valuable insights and information that can help you make informed decisions and track progress.

What is the significance of the phrase "I Have a Feeling Your Title Will Update"?

This phrase suggests that there may be changes or updates to the title or topic being discussed, and checking the stats will provide confirmation of those changes.

What is WAHOOOOOO!!!! referring to?

It is a celebratory exclamation, expressing excitement or joy about the possibility of an update or change in data.

How often should one check their stats?

The frequency of checking stats may vary depending on the specific topic or data being tracked, but it is generally recommended to check at least once a day or once a week to stay informed and up-to-date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • cincychef