• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Outdated Software: Time for an Update!

In summary, the team is still waiting on one more personal recruit to submit a show, and they are not seeing anything for the one that they are waiting on. The consultant who is supposed to submit the show is in Japan, active duty, and at work. They are also waiting on one more personal recruit to submit a show.
Seriously.. come on and update already :clap::bawl:

9 more minutes! +++fingers.

It updated!!! It was driving me crazy taking that long.

:( still needing 2 more to submit!

flemings99 said:
:( still needing 2 more to submit!
(((hugs))) Is the team at least communicating who has what?I'm still good on team sales & organization sales, just waiting on one more personal recruit to submit. She says she has a show, so I let her know that if she submits it by the deadline it will make a good $750 difference on my paycheck and how I really NEED that extra money with our 2nd house here in TX, less money from the military & less money from my PC business. Hopefully, she'll pull through for me!

If you are close, call HO and confirm that your consultants really are green. They may not be able to tell you the amount of the show, but they can tell you if a show was submitted. You know something always fails on the last day so I call to confirm the submission if I am stressed.

I called about an hour ago & they said they are not yet seeing anything for the ONE that I'm waiting on. No response to e-mail, FB message or the voicemail I left her. My guess is she didn't do it & doesn't want to admit it. She's in Japan, active duty & at work. So if she didn't get it in before work, I doubt she'll get a chance to run home & make it happen. :(

Sheila said:
I called about an hour ago & they said they are not yet seeing anything for the ONE that I'm waiting on. No response to e-mail, FB message or the voicemail I left her. My guess is she didn't do it & doesn't want to admit it. She's in Japan, active duty & at work. So if she didn't get it in before work, I doubt she'll get a chance to run home & make it happen. :(

I hope she got it in and they just can't see it yet:pray:

I'm not counting on it. This was a show that she assured me LAST month she'd get in on time & didn't do it. Now she's holding me up this month too. I just need to get new blood. The evac to TX has really affected my ability to follow up with the current team members & do the monthly recognition & incentives. I need to step up, go back to doing what I was doing & keep adding new members to the team! I will prevail. ;)

Now just waiting for it to be updated for today. There are 4 shows in that I know aren't on hold that aren't reflected yet... sigh.

Can't update soon enough. Threw out a challenge yesterday to text or e-mail me if they'd be green or not for a logo picnic blanket and only had the ones I already knew about respond. Trying not to stress.

GAH!!! come on system....

I second that!!

geez -- i am out of patience!! I am hoping we hit $20k......

What the heck is taking so long??? Ugh!

IT'S UPDATED!! :happyforyou::clap::clap::):money:

YES! Finally!

:happyforyou:We're Green!:clap:

OMG! Someone I wasn't expecting to submit pulled through & failed to communicate that she was putting a show in! My team went GREEN!!! I so thought another girl dropping the ball & not getting her show in had gotten me this month. My paycheck just went from an estimated $236.97 to $1,081.77. I'm sooooo happy to be paid as AD and not TL this month!!! Dang, and I took all the cookware for my little evacuation home off the host order last night at 11:30 PM & sent it through with just a 1/2 priced item & the free stuff because I didn't think I could afford to spend the money. :( I really needed some cookware here in TX! I'm using a 7 pc set that cost $17 at Wal-Mart & it's driving me crazy!!!

YAY!!

We only had $17k for Team Sales, but I'll take it!

Horray for everyone who got a nice surprise this month!!! So happy we made organizational sales for paid as AD... down to the wire!:happyforyou:

Yes, congrats to everyone who made it, especially those who were stressing at the last minute! ;)

I wasn't stressing about it, but we didn't hit. We missed by 1 active consultant. This wasn't our 3rd month. The first one, so we're good. Everyone (at least enough) have communicated to me that they have things on the books for Sept, so we should be good going forward.

I'm voting my entire team off the 'island'. I have 9 and only 1 submitted. I haven't been a Senior Consultant since right after I started 2+ yrs ago. :cry: How discouraging.

:clap: HUGE KUDOS to those who made it early on and down to the wire! BIG CONGRATS to you!!!! VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :clap:

:( I'm sorry girl!!! BIG (((HUGS)))I think the whole "back-to-school" in this economy made it tougher this year.

Wahooo to those last minute submissions and BOO to those who should be voted off. Sending you love and wishes for a better and not last minute surprises in Sept.

Sheila - you can return that 1/2 price item when it arrives and exchange it for the cookware as an exchange. They'll charge the difference to your debit card or cc card and still keep it as a 1/2 price selection. ;)

Thanks Laurie! I've never done an exchange. Is that crazy? LOL

Melissa78 said:
I'm voting my entire team off the 'island'. I have 9 and only 1 submitted. I haven't been a Senior Consultant since right after I started 2+ yrs ago. :cry: How discouraging.

:clap: HUGE KUDOS to those who made it early on and down to the wire! BIG CONGRATS to you!!!! VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :clap:

Right there with you, Melissa. I thought only 1 had submitted and couldn't believe I was going to get paid as SC. The person who had told me at the beginning of the month that she had a $150 indiv. order must have submitted it close to midnight. Why oh why she had to wait until the last day of the month to submit I do not understand!!

This is month 6 for 3 of my 10 so I think they're about to drop. Time to put on my vampire fangs and get new blood, new blood, new blood!!!

(((hugs))) to you too Becca! :(

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! And I love looking at my overview and seeing that my projected income went up 53% just for going green! And it's the 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! :)

:happyforyou:

Congrats!!!!

Way to go girl! :D

Whooo Hooo!! Congrats Colleen! I've been lax and just trying to maintain....just realized I'm green across the board too! lol

Congrats everyone!!! This free turkey was a great idea!! We are now green too, I just sent in 2 shows and we just needed me to go green. So it won't update until tomorrow, but it is nice to know.

GREEN Director Team... still need a director and org sales for Advanced!

I LOVE Free Turkeys!

WAHOO!!

Congratulations everyone!

I am one consultant away from being green! My party schedule was as follows this past weekend:
Friday 6pm...$1700 party
Saturday 1 pm...$1100 party (still open and will go higher)
Saturday 6 pm...$750(and a couple more orders to go)this was the "31 purse party" that was just a table and I was told I was the "main" feature...some never even looked at a PC book!!
Sunday 1pm...$1000 and maybe a little more
So...$4550 :clap: (and more) of PC products sold! I wish it were this way all of the time!!
;)

almondfarm said:
GREEN Director Team... still need a director and org sales for Advanced!

I LOVE Free Turkeys!

WOOT Lynette! Same here!
Ann- What a great weekend!:party:

I am green too and about $200 away from the Mexican Caribbean Trip, :woohoo:

Way to go Wendy!!! :woohoo:

Congrats to everyone!

Great sales Ann!

Wahooooo Wendy! It's yours!

I am thinking maybe we should all email home office an applaud the Turkey promotion for shows by the 15th, and see if it gets us something incredible by the 15th in other months :)!

Way to go Lynette, Ann & Wendy! :DI have 2 shows to submit by the Turkey deadline, but haven't gotten them closed yet. LOL

almondfarm said:
I am thinking maybe we should all email home office an applaud the Turkey promotion for shows by the 15th, and see if it gets us something incredible by the 15th in other months :)!

I agree! Who would have known that a $15 gift certificate would be this huge? Tonight's host is wanting to close tonight to get it too...

almondfarm said:

Just so you know, when I was at HO last week all of us told Jean and Jane Miller how much we liked the turkey promo and how much we liked the $60 and $100 guest special. NO one seemed to have luck with the 20% off stoneware this year. And we were a room full of top sellers, so I think that was clear to them. Based on their reaction, I think they knew that the sales on it were down over past promos like it.

pcjenni said:
NO one seemed to have luck with the 20% off stoneware this year. And we were a room full of top sellers, so I think that was clear to them. Based on their reaction, I think they knew that the sales on it were down over past promos like it.

THANK YOU for sharing your ideas with HO! What was funny with the 20% off stoneware, all of the new consultants on my team who joined in 2011 couldn't understand this special! Since every month we've had the GWP, they thought guests had to spend $60 to get the 20% off price! :yuck:

pcjenni said:
Just so you know, when I was at HO last week all of us told Jean and Jane Miller how much we liked the turkey promo and how much we liked the $60 and $100 guest special. NO one seemed to have luck with the 20% off stoneware this year. And we were a room full of top sellers, so I think that was clear to them. Based on their reaction, I think they knew that the sales on it were down over past promos like it.

Thank you! I really do not like the 20% stoneware sale - maybe if it had been across the board, but with it only including unglazed, and not the new ridged baker it did not go over well. (I don't know how many times, even after explaining it, I had people who wanted to buy the ridged baker @ 20% off!) PLUS - all of my "regulars" kept asking what the guest special was for the month. They didn't consider the stoneware sale to be a guest special, since they are used to something free with a certain purchase level. The thought was "so if I don't buy stoneware, then there isn't any guest special?"

Um, yeah. Pretty much.:(

<h2>1. What are the potential risks of using outdated software?</h2><p>Using outdated software can leave your computer vulnerable to security breaches and malware attacks. It may also cause compatibility issues with newer programs and can lead to system crashes or slow performance.</p><h2>2. How often should I update my software?</h2><p>It is recommended to update your software at least once a month, or whenever updates are available. This ensures that you have the latest security patches and bug fixes.</p><h2>3. Can I continue using outdated software if it still works?</h2><p>While it may still function, using outdated software puts your computer at risk and can cause compatibility issues with other programs. It is important to stay up to date with the latest versions to ensure optimal performance and security.</p><h2>4. Will updating my software cost money?</h2><p>Some software updates may be free, while others may require a fee. It is important to check with the software provider to see if there are any costs associated with updating.</p><h2>5. How can I make sure my software is always up to date?</h2><p>You can enable automatic updates for your software, which will regularly check for and install any available updates. You can also manually check for updates by going to the software's settings or preferences menu.</p>

1. What are the potential risks of using outdated software?

Using outdated software can leave your computer vulnerable to security breaches and malware attacks. It may also cause compatibility issues with newer programs and can lead to system crashes or slow performance.

2. How often should I update my software?

It is recommended to update your software at least once a month, or whenever updates are available. This ensures that you have the latest security patches and bug fixes.

3. Can I continue using outdated software if it still works?

While it may still function, using outdated software puts your computer at risk and can cause compatibility issues with other programs. It is important to stay up to date with the latest versions to ensure optimal performance and security.

4. Will updating my software cost money?

Some software updates may be free, while others may require a fee. It is important to check with the software provider to see if there are any costs associated with updating.

5. How can I make sure my software is always up to date?

You can enable automatic updates for your software, which will regularly check for and install any available updates. You can also manually check for updates by going to the software's settings or preferences menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pckelly