• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director O's Ruby LevelCKO's Ruby Level: Training Tips from PCJenni for New Consultants

R
richsimpkinsg
YES!! Just joined PCJenni on the Ruby Level in the Wahoo Club!! :clap: Sweetness! PC fever sweeps the country!! Cute to get a handwritten note from Jean on hitting Ruby!

Questions for PCJenni.... How on earth do we train all new consultants at the same time...I need some serious planning here!

CK

Ck, you can privately email me [email protected] if you want to talk. Not sure everyone else wants to be bored with that

Wahooo!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love it when I am in company of other excited, fantastic, inspiring women!

Thank YOU!!

pcjenni said:
Not sure everyone else wants to be bored with that

Uhhh.. yes we do!!!

I wonder how you do it too... we added 4 in August and I honestly can't keep them straight!

Suggestions????

ChefCKHall said:
YES!! Just joined PCJenni on the Ruby Level in the Wahoo Club!!

:happyforyou::happyforyou::happyforyou::happyforyou::happyforyou::happyforyou::happyforyou::happyforyou::happyforyou::happyforyou::happyforyou:

Congrats CK!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! ROCK ON!!

I'll ask for any tips too....I've been having trouble keeping up.

Congrats CK!! That's awesome!

pcjenni said:
. Not sure everyone else wants to be bored with that

I would love to hear tips and ideas from both of you!

I tell them all "The world is your oyster, what size pearl do you want?" :)

and hey, if I can do this, anyone can!!

Congrats fabulous ladies!!!
:party:

Way to go girl! :D

1. What is the purpose of "O's Ruby Level" in PCJenni's training program?

The "O's Ruby Level" is a milestone in PCJenni's training program for new consultants. It signifies that the consultant has reached a certain level of success and is recognized by the company for their achievements.

2. How does one join the Ruby Level in PCJenni's Wahoo Club?

To join the Ruby Level in PCJenni's Wahoo Club, a consultant must meet certain requirements set by the company. These requirements may include reaching a certain sales volume, recruiting a certain number of team members, and maintaining a positive reputation within the company.

3. What kind of training tips can be expected from PCJenni on the Ruby Level?

On the Ruby Level, PCJenni provides training tips specifically tailored for new consultants. These tips may include strategies for building and maintaining a successful business, ways to improve sales and recruitment, and advice on how to effectively manage a team.

4. How does PC fever sweeping the country impact consultants on the Ruby Level?

The increasing popularity and success of PCJenni's products and business opportunity can have a positive impact on consultants on the Ruby Level. This may lead to more sales and team members, as well as increased recognition and rewards from the company.

5. How does PCJenni support new consultants in their journey to the Ruby Level?

PCJenni provides various forms of support for new consultants on their journey to the Ruby Level. This may include mentorship from experienced consultants, training materials and resources, and recognition for their achievements. Additionally, PCJenni encourages a positive and supportive community among consultants, allowing for growth and success within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • cookn' katie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smile10308
  • pamperedlinda