• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is the November Meeting Planner Updated?

In summary, the "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner" is a new tool from Pampered Chef that helps with planning and organizing meetings. It can be accessed through the "Meetings" tab on the Pampered Chef account and allows for customization of meetings, inviting attendees, and sending meeting invitations via email. It is available on both desktop and mobile devices through the Pampered Chef app.
finley1991
The November Meeting Planner has been updated with the training times changed. :)

Thanks
The first planner showed only 10 min for that section. So there must be a lot of new things to find out.

But a 50 minute video? Doesn't that seem long? Or is it just me?

Maybe they are scheduling for screamers and fainters, too.

LOL :D!!

No that doesn't seem long, but the first planner said 10 minutes. I thought wow that would just me like, look here it is.

Related to Is the November Meeting Planner Updated?

1. What is the "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner"?

The "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner" is a new tool from Pampered Chef that helps keep track of meetings, appointments, and events. It is designed to make planning and organizing meetings easier and more efficient.

2. How do I access the "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner"?

You can access the "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Meetings" tab. From there, you can view your upcoming meetings and events, as well as create new ones.

3. Can I invite others to my meetings using the "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner"?

Yes, you can invite others to your meetings by adding them as attendees when creating or editing the meeting. You can also send them a meeting invitation through email directly from the "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner" tool.

4. Is the "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner" customizable?

Yes, the "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner" allows you to customize your meetings by adding a title, description, date, time, location, and attendees. You can also set reminders and add notes for each meeting.

5. Is the "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner" available on mobile devices?

Yes, the "Fyi: Updated Meeting Planner" is available on both desktop and mobile devices. You can access it through the Pampered Chef app, which can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • baychef