• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Career Plan Discussions at Team Meeting

In summary, my team is excited to see the new plan, but is unsure of what changes they might want to make. I'm hoping to get some ideas for my meeting next week. By this time, everyone has gotten their changeover kits, so hopefully they've looked through it (those that I've spoken with have, but some I just don't know). I looked through the Directory meeting planner but not finding anything about ideas to present and discuss the new career plan. For those of you who have already done this with your team, what did you do? What would you change about what you did?
Chefstover2
I'm hoping to get some ideas for my meeting next week. By this time, everyone has gotten their changeover kits, so hopefully they've looked through it (those that I've spoken with have, but some I just don't know).

I looked through the Directory meeting planner but not finding anything about ideas to present and discuss the new career plan. For those of you who have already done this with your team, what did you do? What would you change about what you did?

I'm really excited about the new plan and want my team to see the possibilities.

TIA

I'm going to talk mostly about becoming a Senior Consultant and Team Leader using the slides from CC. I'm going to print a few of them.

DebbieJ said:
I'm going to talk mostly about becoming a Senior Consultant and Team Leader using the slides from CC. I'm going to print a few of them.

Great idea! I'm going to do this for my interview tomorrow!

DebbieJ said:
I'm going to talk mostly about becoming a Senior Consultant and Team Leader using the slides from CC.

This is what we did...as well as the new criteria for director. I think anything above that and the eyes start to glaze! :)

Tell them they MUST watch the training videos on CC BEFORE the meeting so you can answer questions!

Love the suggestions. Did you (or will you) have any type of interactive activity (is that reduntant?) to help with understanding or just open up for questions?

At my recent meeting I had consultants that ranged from high to low activity. One person who has the intelligence to understand it but chooses to ignore it had no clue about any changes. Luckily she is "one of a kind".

I basically went over the "active/inactive" lingo and the Senior Director requirements. I encouraged them all to look at the Career Plan and if they had any questions, I would be happy to answer them or find the answer if I did not know it.

The crowd (even though there were only 7!) was getting restless and loud so I didn't go into further details. My strongest suggestion was to take the first two levels and study them. I encouraged them to not worry about the rest for now. Although that sounds less than pro-active, it was the pace the crowd would listen to.

At my Step Up, I am going to go further in depth with the program. There are fewer of them and they are there to take their business in an upward direction!

baychef said:
Luckily she is "one of a kind".

LMAO as we all have one of *her*!

I'm thinking of creating a fictional consultant and walking them through his/her team development as well as personal requirements. Throwing in a sick family member or a pregnancy....life things that happen. My meeting is in a week, I think I have enough time to put together a story. Then open it up for questions. Oh, and everyone who watches the three videos gets something at my meeting - not sure what, but small.

I like that Kate!

Feel free to throw out ideas of issues that consultants can come across....and how to solve them!

This sounds great! It will help them go through the reality of how you can float into different pay levels. That is a great idea for our next meeting in March.

There is a hand out (third page) of the Career Plan workshop at Leadership that is called Personal Cluster Review that might help them get a visual of this too.

We recently did a role playing exercise that I think helped. I had no script and asked someone who wants to recruit but never has to be the consultant and one of my best team members who has 3 steady recruits (and is also a good pal of the other woman) to be the recruit lead.

Although the person who has never recruited was stumped and a little nervous, I kept reassuring her that the more she practices this with us AND with real leads, the more condident she will be with recruiting.

I did fail to tell me if she has leads to call me but will do that asap.

1. What is the New Career Plan Discussion at Team Meeting?

The New Career Plan Discussion at Team Meeting is a program designed to help consultants at Pampered Chef set personal and professional goals, and create a plan to achieve them. It is an opportunity for team members to discuss their career aspirations and receive guidance and support from their peers and leaders.

2. Who can participate in the New Career Plan Discussion?

All Pampered Chef consultants are invited to participate in the New Career Plan Discussion at Team Meeting. This includes current consultants, as well as new consultants who have recently joined the company.

3. How often do these discussions take place?

The New Career Plan Discussions at Team Meeting take place once a month. This allows consultants to regularly check in with their team and track their progress towards their goals.

4. What can I expect from the New Career Plan Discussion?

During the New Career Plan Discussion at Team Meeting, you can expect to receive support and guidance from your team members and leaders. You will also have the opportunity to share your goals and receive feedback and advice on how to achieve them.

5. Are the New Career Plan Discussions mandatory?

While we highly encourage all consultants to participate in the New Career Plan Discussion at Team Meeting, it is not mandatory. However, we believe that this program can greatly benefit your personal and professional growth, so we encourage you to attend if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
keril
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila