• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Streamline Your Meeting Planning with Our May Planner – Consultant Connection

In summary, the "May Meeting Planner" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that helps with planning and organizing meetings for the month of May. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or app and includes features such as a customizable agenda and task list. It is specifically designed for May but can be used as a template for other months. The planner can also be shared with team members and there are tutorials and guides available for support.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I repromoted, but am still a Team Leader according to Consultant Connection. Would some kind person save the May meeting planner and upload it here so I can get my meeting planning out of the way?

THANKS!

here it is

Attachments

• may09_meeting_planner.pdf
    115.9 KB · Views: 208
  • may09_meeting_planner.pdf
    115.9 KB · Views: 260
congrats on the repromotion!

1. What is the "May Meeting Planner"?

The "May Meeting Planner" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that helps you plan and organize your meetings for the month of May. It includes features such as a customizable agenda, attendance tracker, and task list to make your meetings more efficient and productive.

2. How do I access the "May Meeting Planner"?

To access the "May Meeting Planner", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Tools" section. You will find the "May Meeting Planner" listed there. You can also access it through the Pampered Chef app on your mobile device.

3. Is the "May Meeting Planner" only for the month of May?

Yes, the "May Meeting Planner" is specifically designed for the month of May. However, you can also use it as a template for planning your meetings in other months by simply editing the dates and information.

4. Can I share the "May Meeting Planner" with my team?

Yes, you can share the "May Meeting Planner" with your team by exporting it as a PDF or sharing the link to the online version. This allows your team members to access and use the planner for their own meetings.

5. Are there any tutorials or guides available for using the "May Meeting Planner"?

Yes, there are tutorials and guides available for using the "May Meeting Planner" on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your team leader or consultant for additional support and tips on using the planner effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chefstover2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedlinda