• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Outdated Software: Time for an Update!

In summary, the team is still waiting on one more personal recruit to submit a show, and they are not seeing anything for the one that they are waiting on. The consultant who is supposed to submit the show is in Japan, active duty, and at work. They are also waiting on one more personal recruit to submit a show.
I solved the issue of only some stones being on sale by saying "ALL the stones on page 29 are 20% off!" I sold a lot of them and got no complaints.

bethcooks4u said:
I solved the issue of only some stones being on sale by saying "ALL the stones on page 29 are 20% off!" I sold a lot of them and got no complaints.

That's exactly what I said too. Didn't seem to matter. The biggest complaint was that there was no guest special if you weren't buying unglazed stoneware.

Any bets on how long it's going to take the system to update today? I'm saying 5pm CST. Just to get my show to appear on shipment status last night took a few hours. I fear for people who submitted in the evening like I did and not find out til hours later or this AM that it's on hold. I believe HO said resolution deadline was midnight last night.

Becca_in_MD said:
Any bets on how long it's going to take the system to update today? I'm saying 5pm CST. Just to get my show to appear on shipment status last night took a few hours. I fear for people who submitted in the evening like I did and not find out til hours later or this AM that it's on hold. I believe HO said resolution deadline was midnight last night.

I just posted this same thing in a new thread! I'm betting we don't get updates until after 6pm CST.

Becca_in_MD said:
That is why I submit as I go AND I told my hosts the shows had to be in by the 14th just in case there's a glitch with a card (I then give the example of a recent card on hold that went through fine the next day - she couldn't figure out why it didn't work the first time but had it been the deadline day it would have lost the host her turkey). They all got that! I also say that shows submitted the day before such a deadline ship very fast in anticipation of the onslaught that will come on on the last day.I am also telling early January hosts the show must be in on the 9th to get the free bonus item.Of course there are times I have to submit on the last day. In that case I do it as early as I possibly can and pray a lot!

That's good thinking Beth re: a deadline a day earlier than the actual deadline. Or at least try to submit in the AM so you have several hours to resolve a card.I know, Deb, I saw your post right after I did mine. :)I had an HO lead online order that was placed early yesterday morning. She e-mailed me last night that she got confirmation from PC for her order then a later e-mail that said there was a problem with her card. I had already gotten the online activity e-mail, it posted to my tracker, and shipment status was received so I have no idea what the reason for the e-mail was. Is the system just getting screwy?And, how many times will I check throughout the day until CC finally does update :roflmao: I was very surprised yesterday to see one of the deadbeats on the team had submitted so maybe a couple of others will come out of the woodwork today.

I REALLY don't want to wait all day to see the update! I submitted a show yesterday morning and 200+ in online orders came in yesterday so I'm dying to see!!!!On the show I submitted yesterday, I had a declined card and it said I had until midnight to take care of it. This morning, someone on my team had one and the e-mail said they have until 10pm TONIGHT to get it taken care of to count for mid-month.

finley1991 said:
I REALLY don't want to wait all day to see the update! I submitted a show yesterday morning and 200+ in online orders came in yesterday so I'm dying to see!!!!

On the show I submitted yesterday, I had a declined card and it said I had until midnight to take care of it. This morning, someone on my team had one and the e-mail said they have until 10pm TONIGHT to get it taken care of to count for mid-month.

For mid month yes but the flyer said for the host to get the turkey it was midnight on the 15th.

You guys just gave me a scare because I have a show on hold this am and the host really wanted the turkey! I looked on the flyer and it says:
To qualify for the Butterball® Turkey Gift Check, Shows must be held Nov. 1–15 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on Nov. 15, 2011. The Gift Check will mail separately from the Show order. Hosts of Shows on hold that are not resolved by midnight CT on Nov. 15, 2011, may not receive the Gift Check before Thanksgiving.[/I]
So it looks like they will get them either way, I am going to hope that hers comes before Thanksgiving!

cincychef said:
You guys just gave me a scare because I have a show on hold this am and the host really wanted the turkey! I looked on the flyer and it says:
To qualify for the Butterball® Turkey Gift Check, Shows must be held Nov. 1–15 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on Nov. 15, 2011. The Gift Check will mail separately from the Show order. Hosts of Shows on hold that are not resolved by midnight CT on Nov. 15, 2011, may not receive the Gift Check before Thanksgiving.[/I]
So it looks like they will get them either way, I am going to hope that hers comes before Thanksgiving!

Oh! I think you are right! I hope so for all those that are affected. I obviously read it as they wouldn't get it at all. After Thanksgiving is better than not at all. Thanks for the correction.

bethcooks4u said:
Oh! I think you are right! I hope so for all those that are affected. I obviously read it as they wouldn't get it at all. After Thanksgiving is better than not at all. Thanks for the correction.

I have a host that closed yesterday, but is leaving Friday to spend Thanksgiving with family in SC. I told her I didn't think she'd have her turkey coupon before leaving...and she said "Oh well, that's okay - I can always use a turkey!" That just made me smile. She worked hard to get her show closed for the Turkey, but she's not really worried about when she gets it!

Chefbeckyd said:
I have a host that closed yesterday, but is leaving Friday to spend Thanksgiving with family in SC. I told her I didn't think she'd have her turkey coupon before leaving...and she said "Oh well, that's okay - I can always use a turkey!" That just made me smile. She worked hard to get her show closed for the Turkey, but she's not really worried about when she gets it!

I :candyheart:LOVE:candyheart: these kind of hosts! Thankfully most of them are understanding.

:happyforyou: :woohoo: :clap: Ships Ahoy!!

<h2>1. What are the potential risks of using outdated software?</h2><p>Using outdated software can leave your computer vulnerable to security breaches and malware attacks. It may also cause compatibility issues with newer programs and can lead to system crashes or slow performance.</p><h2>2. How often should I update my software?</h2><p>It is recommended to update your software at least once a month, or whenever updates are available. This ensures that you have the latest security patches and bug fixes.</p><h2>3. Can I continue using outdated software if it still works?</h2><p>While it may still function, using outdated software puts your computer at risk and can cause compatibility issues with other programs. It is important to stay up to date with the latest versions to ensure optimal performance and security.</p><h2>4. Will updating my software cost money?</h2><p>Some software updates may be free, while others may require a fee. It is important to check with the software provider to see if there are any costs associated with updating.</p><h2>5. How can I make sure my software is always up to date?</h2><p>You can enable automatic updates for your software, which will regularly check for and install any available updates. You can also manually check for updates by going to the software's settings or preferences menu.</p>

1. What are the potential risks of using outdated software?

Using outdated software can leave your computer vulnerable to security breaches and malware attacks. It may also cause compatibility issues with newer programs and can lead to system crashes or slow performance.

2. How often should I update my software?

It is recommended to update your software at least once a month, or whenever updates are available. This ensures that you have the latest security patches and bug fixes.

3. Can I continue using outdated software if it still works?

While it may still function, using outdated software puts your computer at risk and can cause compatibility issues with other programs. It is important to stay up to date with the latest versions to ensure optimal performance and security.

4. Will updating my software cost money?

Some software updates may be free, while others may require a fee. It is important to check with the software provider to see if there are any costs associated with updating.

5. How can I make sure my software is always up to date?

You can enable automatic updates for your software, which will regularly check for and install any available updates. You can also manually check for updates by going to the software's settings or preferences menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pckelly