• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When do home office leads come in for new Team Leaders?

In summary, Sarina04 and DLindsay123 recruited their third consultant and Careyann became a Team Leader in August. Sarina04 and DLindsay123 update Careyann on the 10th about eligible for leads.
Careyann
Gold Member
I'm so excited, I recruited my 3rd consultant last week and she did her grand opening show and submitted it, then my 2nd consultant submitted a show last night making me a Team Leader in August!!! :love:
So Thank you Sarina04 and DLindsay123, you guys are AWESOME!!!!! I'm so grateful to be able to work with you since your both such great people!:thumbup:

""Happy DANCE!!!"":sing:

Here's a question for all you seasoned Team Leaders....when do you get the home office leads after become Team Leader? (So Exciting!!)

Congrats Careyann!!!! So excited for you, and congrats to Sabrina and Lindsay on getting your business off to a great start!!!!

Way to go CareyAnn!:sing:

They update on the 10th so you should see "eligible for leads" at the top right on CC starting then.

Congrats!

Congratulations! The most important thing about being a team leader is to get your team to meetings.
  • meeting makers make more money
  • friendships develop and friends do not let friends down
  • now one quits when they are making money
  • meeting makers have better team retention

The best way to STAY a team leader is to get your team to meetings. Market meetings like your life depends upon it! More about http://www.createacashflowshow.com/education-training/direct-sales-meeting-theme.htm :rolleyes: Your business does!

WAHOO!!! Congrats to you. Well on your way to DIRECTOR! : ) So happy for you!!!!

Congratulations! You are an inspiration to those of us wanting to be TL too!

Congrats! Keep in mind that you still have to meet certain criteria for the HO leads ... You have to meet all the TL qualifications and go beyond with at least $1,250 in personal sales 3 of the last 4 months with a new recruit during that time. ;)If all requirements have been met, you should see the status on Consultant's Corner change from "not eligible" to "eligible" on the 10th. ;)

Congratulations!

I am not sure if this is the right place to post but my question goes along with some information that was mentioned in this thread. I have only been with PC three months as of this wednesday. I have two recruits under me with one having $1250 in in her first show :) Do both my recruits have to have $1250 before I start getting home office leads? Also as someone stated above you have to sell $1250 yourself three out of four months. So do I have to wait till I have been selling for four months? I want to start getting home office leads as soon as possible and have been working really hard at this also working towards director hoping to be there next conference and walk :)

To get HO leads: You must have personal sales of $1250 in 3 of the last 4 months, have recruited during that time, and hold the title of TL or above. To GET the title of TL you must have a least 2 recruits submitting and a total of $2500 in sales, including yours. You are then paid as TL each month you meet those requirements. If you have 3 consecutive months that you are not paid as TL your title goes back to SC until you have a month that meets the TL requirements.

Carey,
congratulations! to you and your team! It sounds like you are on fire!!! Great!

1. What are the responsibilities of a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

As a Team Leader at Pampered Chef, you will be responsible for recruiting, training, and supporting a team of consultants. You will also be in charge of setting and achieving sales goals, providing guidance and motivation to your team, and promoting the Pampered Chef brand.

2. How do I become a Team Leader at Pampered Chef?

To become a Team Leader at Pampered Chef, you must first be an active consultant with at least $15,000 in personal sales and have a team of at least 3 active consultants. You will also need to complete our Team Leader training program and receive approval from your regional director.

3. What kind of support and resources are available for Team Leaders?

As a Team Leader, you will have access to a variety of resources and support from Pampered Chef. This includes online training and development tools, a dedicated regional director for guidance and support, and a community of other Team Leaders to share ideas and best practices with.

4. What is the compensation structure for Team Leaders at Pampered Chef?

Team Leaders at Pampered Chef are compensated through a combination of personal sales commissions and team commissions. The exact structure may vary depending on your team's performance, but you can expect to earn additional income through team bonuses and overrides.

5. Can I still be a consultant while also being a Team Leader?

Yes, you can still be an active consultant while also being a Team Leader at Pampered Chef. In fact, many of our Team Leaders continue to sell products and host parties, as it can help them stay connected with their customers and provide valuable insights to their team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • sassypip