• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Leader Home Office Lead Question

Losing your leads has nothing much to do with losing your title. Yes you have to be a TL to get them but you have to meet the sales and recruit requirements. Even when I went two months paid as SC I still go HO leads because I was still a TL.
Careyann
Gold Member
I have been a team leader since September and been getting leads. In October, I only had 1 of my 4 recruits submit, another said she was going to and didn't (don't get me started!). I know I will have all 4 of them submitting this month. Do I lose my leads immediately? I have sold well over $1250 every month this year, had a recruit in August and just signed another one last week. So I meet all the qualifications otherwise.

Anyone know?

HO leads have nothing to do with your team as long as you maintain your TL status. You have to have $1250 in sales 3 out of the last 4 months and 1 new recruit 1 out of the last 4 months.

Sweet! I was really liking those leads and thought I may lose them! I didn't want to, at least not this time of the year!
Thanks!!!

TL is $750 in sales insn't it?

loreo said:
TL is $750 in sales insn't it?

you only need $750 a month to keep your title, but need $1250 each month to keep ho leads & new product pkgs.

I think if you only had one line submit in Oct, that you will be listed as a Sr. Consultant for November.

For sales - you only have to have $1250 in sales 3 out of the previous 4 months.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think if you only had one line submit in Oct, that you will be listed as a Sr. Consultant for November.

For sales - you only have to have $1250 in sales 3 out of the previous 4 months.

yes, sorry $1250 in 3 out of 4 months and at least one recruit within that timeframe. but you keep your title for 3 months, so i think she'd still be paid as team leader even if she only had one line submit in oct.

paid as sr. consultant- took that ride before

kristina16marie said:
yes, sorry $1250 in 3 out of 4 months and at least one recruit within that timeframe. but you keep your title for 3 months, so i think she'd still be paid as team leader even if she only had one line submit in oct.

Title would be TL, but paid as SC.

kristina16marie said:

No - that only applies to D and above. TL and SC is month by month.

kristina16marie said:

ShelbyMichalek said:
Title would be TL, but paid as SC.

No - that only applies to D and above. TL and SC is month by month.

kristina16marie said:

You keep your title but you aren't paid as a TL, you would be paid as a SC.

pg 17 of Consultant Policy Guide:

Maintaining Your Title
Once you achieve a title, you will keep that title for the following minimum period of time.

Senior Consultant Qualify monthly

Team Leader, Director, Advanced
Director and Senior Director 3 months

Executive Director 6 months

Senior Executive Director 9 months

National Executive Director 12 months

Title doesn't guarantee paycheck. I have been paid as a Sr Consultant while carrying the title of TL.

loreo said:
Title doesn't guarantee paycheck. I have been paid as a Sr Consultant while carrying the title of TL.

right. but she was worried about losing her ho leads, so i was just reaffirming that she won't lose her title for 3 months.

kristina16marie said:
right. but she was worried about losing her ho leads, so i was just reaffirming that she won't lose her title for 3 months.

Losing your leads has nothing much to do with losing your title. Yes you have to be a TL to get them but you have to meet the sales and recruit requirements. Even when I went two months paid as SC I still go HO leads because I was still a TL.

What are the responsibilities of a Team Leader Home Office Lead?

A Team Leader Home Office Lead is responsible for managing and leading a team of consultants in a specific geographic region. This includes providing training and support, setting goals and targets, and ensuring the success and growth of the team.

How do I become a Team Leader Home Office Lead?

To become a Team Leader Home Office Lead, you must first be a consultant for Pampered Chef and have a proven track record of success. You must also demonstrate strong leadership skills and have the ability to manage and motivate a team. The company may also have additional requirements or qualifications for this role.

What is the salary and benefits package for a Team Leader Home Office Lead?

The salary and benefits package for a Team Leader Home Office Lead may vary depending on factors such as location, experience, and performance. However, as a full-time employee, you can expect a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement benefits, and other perks such as product discounts.

What kind of training and support is provided for Team Leader Home Office Leads?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for all Team Leader Home Office Leads. This includes initial training for new team leaders, ongoing training and development opportunities, and access to a network of experienced leaders for guidance and support.

What are the opportunities for growth and advancement as a Team Leader Home Office Lead?

As a Team Leader Home Office Lead, you have the opportunity to advance within the company and take on additional leadership roles. There may also be opportunities to move into other areas of the business, such as corporate roles or international positions. The company values promoting from within and encourages career growth for all employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • sassypip