• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recovering Lost Home Office Leads: How Long Will I Have to Wait?

In summary, the conversation discusses how to get leads back from HO after they lost them in the beginning of the month due to lack of recruiting. The person says that they have enough in sales and team members being active for Team leader status, but they just recruited a new consultant a few nights ago. They are hopeful that their wait is not too long, but they hate to miss the leads at this time of year.
sassypip
Silver Member
I lost my HOL at the beginning of this month due to lack of recruiting for 4 months. I have enough in sales and team members being active for Team leader status. I just recruited a new consultant a few nights ago. Does anyone know when I will get my leads back? Does she have to submit first or will I automatically get them back at the beginning of NOvember. Hoping to get her to submit her first party soon, but just wondering how long my wait is. Sure hate to miss the leads at this time of year!
THANKS!!!!

You'll get leads back in November whenever HO gets everyone's status updated for the month. Definitely by the 10th, hopefully by the 4th. I'm in the same boat with you. Your recruit does not have to submit anything for you to get your leads back as long as you meet the other requirements. I agree. HO leads are a big deal this time of year. Can't wait to get them back.

Awesome! thanks for the quick response. I was so sad the day I saw I was not eligible for leads! Happy now though!! It will not be long. :)

12 Recruits? I see DIRECTOR in your future! :DYes, just keep up the $1,250 3 of the last 4 months & your TL title too & you are good to go in early Nov when they get all the updates done. :D

Thanks Sheila! I just signed 2 since Thursday, but have so many that have quit.(i had 3 kitnappers this year) I am on the edge that this might be the month. I think I will have 6 active if all goes well. I am determined!! I need to qualify these 2 and get 2 more before the end of the yr to qualify to get the trip. I have enough points already, just need the recruits!!

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can do this. :D

Thanks again! My lead status came back today. I have 6 parties next week and am determined to find 2 people who want to be consultants. :)

Oh and one of my inactives since July submitted and I can pretty much count on 3 to submit and then I have my 2 new ones which should be submitting because they want their money back, so I am getting antsy!!! Things are looking good!!

Way to go! Yes, the 50% Kit Rebate is a great incentive to get out there & get going!!! :D

What is a home office lead?

A home office lead is a potential customer or client who is interested in purchasing a product or service from a business that operates out of a home office.

How do I generate home office leads?

There are various ways to generate home office leads, such as networking, advertising, and using social media. You can also attend local events or conferences related to your industry to connect with potential leads.

What should I include in a home office lead form?

A home office lead form should include basic contact information, such as name, email, and phone number. You can also ask for additional details, such as the type of product or service they are interested in, to better understand their needs and preferences.

How can I convert home office leads into customers?

To convert home office leads into customers, you can follow up with them through personalized emails or phone calls. You can also offer special promotions or discounts to entice them to make a purchase. Providing excellent customer service and building a strong relationship with your leads can also increase the chances of converting them into customers.

Are there any tools or software for managing home office leads?

Yes, there are various tools and software available for managing home office leads, such as customer relationship management (CRM) software, lead generation software, email marketing platforms, and social media management tools. These tools can help you organize and track your leads, as well as automate certain processes to save time and increase efficiency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefMommyof3Boys