• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success as a Team Leader: Understanding Home Office Leads in Denver

In summary, the new lead program will allow all consultants to receive leads as long as they submit at least $1250 in sales in the previous month. You keep the title for 3 months whether they submit or not.
ChefMommyof3Boys
I just signed my second person so yay for promoting to team leader!!! :) I am seeing a lot of people mentioning home office leads. how does that work exactly? and do both consultants on my team have to be active as well each month for me to recieve them? I am so excited! :)

The lead program is changing May 3rd. Starting in May all consultants can get leads as long as they submit at least $1250 in sales in the previous month.

You will get the team leader title the first month that two of your recruits submit and your team submits the required sales. You keep the title for 3 months whether they submit or not but you get paid as TL only in the months you meet the requirements.

Lead Program? I'm not really new, signed up in February, but haven't run across the Lead Program info yet. Can you give me a few details?

kjbug said:
Lead Program? I'm not really new, signed up in February, but haven't run across the Lead Program info yet. Can you give me a few details?

You probably haven't run across it because you have to be a Team Leader to get "Leads". Those are when a customer goes to pampered chef's main website and go to "look for a consultant", it will throw them to someone who meets certain qualifications (currently, TL status, $1250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months (? I think?), and have recruited one person in the last 4 months (?)...or something close to that). It's like waiting in line with other consultants who also meet the qualifications. When you're up, you get whatever lead comes in next.

All that to say, it won't matter after the new system - because the criteria will change like Beth said.

By the way- Congrats Amber. :)I'm hoping to go to Denver also, but need to get my team sales numbers up so I can officially promote! ($2500 team sales per month, $750 personal sales each month) I've had 2 team members since last June. *sigh*. Someday soon......

Congratulations!!! :D

I hope to get there too ~ going to loose my Team Leader status tomorrow because we either didn't hit sales or enough active recruits...Hoping to gain it back next month and then have it change and hold for June, July and August which would make me eligible to register for Denver....Karen

Do you have to be a TL or higher for the three months prior??
This would be the first Leadership. They stopped doing it the year after I joined, so I wasn't even looking at it. And so far, there is no information online.

I think as long as you are TL or above when you register you are good to go. I need to get my TL status back as well. It would be a shame to live an hour from Denver and not get to go because I can't get everyone to submit regularly (I have four!). I missed TL last month by less than $150 in sales - my second girl submitted at the last minute and gave me two active but, even with my personal sales of over $1750 we didn't make it. Not looking good for this month either - although I did make sure to submit $1250 to be eligible for the lead system if what I have been reading is true!

That's right. You have to hold the title as of Sept 1 so if you perform as a TL in June you are good to go. ...perform as TL in June ($2500 team with $750 your sales and 2 personal recruits active) - then you have the title July-Aug-Sept...

Thanks everyone! I am really excited! I have someone else interested in signing but said she would have to wait until mid May! Ok so to make sure I am understanding this correctly, to go to Denver I have to have held my Team Leader status in June, July and August by having personal sales at $750 and team sales at $2500 each month of those months? Good luck to everyone! I hope we all make it there! :)

ChefMommyof3Boys said:
Thanks everyone! I am really excited! I have someone else interested in signing but said she would have to wait until mid May! Ok so to make sure I am understanding this correctly, to go to Denver I have to have held my Team Leader status in June, July and August by having personal sales at $750 and team sales at $2500 each month of those months? Good luck to everyone! I hope we all make it there! :)

Even easier than that. Perform as a TL (sales as you stated with 2 recruits also submitting that month in June, July or August. You hold the title for 3 months so if you do it in June you still have it in September.

...of course, the goal is to perform as every month so there's no worry.

oh awesome! Thank you so much Beth for clarifying that for me!! I feel a lot better about that now! my goal is definitely to do it every month! :)

1. What is "Denver Here I Come!" about?

"Denver Here I Come!" is a play written by Seán O'Casey that tells the story of a young man named Gar O'Donnell who is preparing to leave his small Irish town to start a new life in Denver, Colorado.

2. When was "Denver Here I Come!" first performed?

"Denver Here I Come!" was first performed in 1964 at the Gaiety Theatre in Dublin, Ireland.

3. What themes are explored in "Denver Here I Come!"?

The play explores themes of identity, family, and the desire for a better life. It also delves into the impact of emigration on individuals and their relationships.

4. Who are the main characters in "Denver Here I Come!"?

The main characters are Gar O'Donnell, his father S.B. O'Donnell, his mother Lizzy Sweeney, his love interest Kate Doogan, and his friend Ned.

5. Is "Denver Here I Come!" a comedy or a drama?

"Denver Here I Come!" is considered a tragicomedy, as it contains elements of both comedy and drama. While there are humorous moments, the play also deals with serious and emotional themes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefannie