• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Celebrate Your Re-Promotion with Our Team!

In summary, the conversation discusses de-promotion, promotion, and how the individual is doing to train their team.
jwpamp
Ok, I was one of the many who were a Director and was de-moted to Team Leader (by Title only) on April 1st....then thru teaching my Team to recruit (and 1 by the act of God), my team added 3 new consultants to our team.I am now a Director with 2 Senior Consultants -- well, for this month anyway -- so I thought we needed a place to TOOT!Who else??? Re-promoted? On their way with 1 SC down and one to go? Excited about their team sending them leads?I want some tooting going on here!!! We need some positive vibes!!

Congrats Janice!! :)

I promoted to Advanced this month & looking forward to my team growing!!
My director & I are holding a Dream Team training this weekend so we're crossing our fingers I'd LOVE for her to walk w/me @ National as an Advanced.
That's our goal!!

Congratulations, Anne! I would love to know what you are doing to develop Directors. I have 2 possibles...want to direct them well....

Wahooo Janice!!!!!! :party:

I am so proud of you Janice!! WOO HOO!

I happened to have one of my consultants have a recruit fall into her lap in March so with her and my TL (long time FD) I qualified and was paid as a director. Now until others start recruiting I have to worry each month that those particular people submit. So needless to say, I am working on the others to get them recruiting to lower the stress. I have 2 new consultants that I signed since the end of March and 2 more that are very close to signing so I am getting that new blood we need and am strongly urging them to add to their teams right away. We'll see!

jwpamp said:
I would love to know what you are doing to develop Directors. I have 2 possibles...want to direct them well....

Well we actually promoted 4 months apart & we've been directors for 3 years now :)

We are now in the process of trying to get her to promote to Advanced :)

I don't think that I do anything spectacular but we do work well together.

We are starting a dream team this week & we each have 3 people from our clusters attending.
Also we have started holding our team meetings together again & I think that helps b/c we have a good turn out each month.

I also hold 1 conference call/month & it ranges from bookings, recruiting, booking blitzs, host coaching etc...

Other people probably do more & I'd love to hear b/c I really want to take my biz to the next level. I've also been thinking about hiring a coach.....does anyone else use one???

TIA!

Late congrats!!! I was out of town last week.

Congrats Janice! I promoted to Advanced last month, so now finally have the title, yay. It's nerve wracking though, have to make sure you have 4 people submitting.....hate that it's so dependent on what others do.

Congrats, Lori! I am hoping to hit Advanced by National Conference...we'll see!!

Congrats Lori :)
we'll be walking together :)
I know what you mean it's a lot more worrying but I'm hoping to grow my team so that I shouldn't have to worry about it @ the last moment every month!!

Woo Hoo Lori! You rock!!!!!!

Janice, that is so worth a toot!!! good for you!!

Congratulations Ladies!! That's Awesome!

I am SO excited for y'all! I can't wait to read that all of us have done it!

I should repromote this month. New consultant had a grave illness with her father out of town come up right after she started. Keep your fingers crossed.

I repromoted back to AD this month. I had it for three months last year, knew I was going to lose it. I vowed to myself that I would get it back before conf this year. I was paid as a TL last month and AD this one. Right now I'm very blessed with a motivated team, 15 new recruits in the last 2 months with only 5 being mine.

Congrats Beckie!!

Congratulations, Beckie!!! You inspire me!!

kcont said:
I repromoted back to AD this month. I had it for three months last year, knew I was going to lose it. I vowed to myself that I would get it back before conf this year. I was paid as a TL last month and AD this one. Right now I'm very blessed with a motivated team, 15 new recruits in the last 2 months with only 5 being mine.

Holy cow, that's awesome!! That IS very inspiring!

WOW Beckie! Thats' AWESOME! I want that recruiting bug to bite my team! :)

Anything you're doing different to train them?

Hey, Becky -- what's your secret???

And Congrats too!!!

You know I don't think it’s anything special but I've been very intentional in handing out a mini catalog and opportunity brochure to EVERYONE! I love to hit the fast food lines because if they are willing to work at a Taco Bell at 11:30 on a Tues night, then they are willing to work hard to get themselves ahead and I share this with my team. Plus I have been very consistent with my messages at New Consultant trainings and meetings that we have to remember to take ourselves OUT OF THE EQUATION when speaking of the business. I ask them to remember what they were thinking about when they were contemplating the business and if their recruiter was any part of that decision process. In other words did we join for personal reasons or did we join to please our recruiter. I also remind them that we can't possibly know what’s going on in someone’s life at that moment. And most likely a prospect is not going to come up to us and tell us "hey, I can't pay to entertain my family or pay for my car" or say "hey I'm lonely, can you help me make new friends", or whatever reason they may have to want to join. If we quit thinking about how yourselves, (am I too desperate, pushy, or just annoying) and put others needs ahead of us then we come across just as people who care. PLUS I remind our team that it is also a numbers game. If a bee hits the same flower in the garden then he will only have a small amount of pollen and never gain more, however, should he hit ALL the flowers he will have great abundance!!! Lets hit ALL THOSE WONDERFUL FLOWERS!!!:party:

What is the "Toot Your Re-Promotion!" event all about?

The "Toot Your Re-Promotion!" event is a promotional campaign organized by Pampered Chef to reward customers who have previously purchased our products and to encourage them to share their experience with others.

How can I participate in the "Toot Your Re-Promotion!" event?

To participate, simply purchase any Pampered Chef product and share your experience on social media using the hashtag #TootYourRepromotion. You can also fill out a review on our website or refer a friend who makes a purchase.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Toot Your Re-Promotion!" event?

By participating, you can earn exclusive discounts, free products, and even a chance to win a Pampered Chef shopping spree. You also get to share your love for our products with others and help spread the word about our brand.

Do I need to have a social media account to participate in the event?

No, you do not need to have a social media account to participate. You can fill out a review on our website or refer a friend who makes a purchase to be eligible for the event rewards.

Can I participate in the "Toot Your Re-Promotion!" event multiple times?

Yes, you can participate as many times as you want by purchasing products and sharing your experience. Each participation gives you a chance to earn rewards and increase your chances of winning the shopping spree.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila