• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Leader Success: How Did I Get 6 Recruits in Just 30 Days?

In summary, becoming a Team Leader with Pampered Chef offers numerous benefits such as higher commission, discounts on products, and access to training and resources. To become a Team Leader, you must reach certain sales and recruiting goals and go through a training program. You can still be a Team Leader while working a full-time job and will receive support and resources from Pampered Chef. The amount of time required to be a successful Team Leader varies, but consistency and dedication are key.
sassypip
Silver Member
I just wanted to share my enthusiasm for being a Team Leader. I got another HOme office lead today that is most likely going to be my next recruit. That will make 4 on my team and I have 2 more ladies that are signing up this month. I just wanted to encourage everyone. I never thought I would ever get a recruit and now all of a sudden I am going to have a team of 6. My 3rd recruit just qualified today and she still has 6 days left in her first 30 days! SHe has !,500 in sales already. SO proud of her!!

Thanks for letting me share!

Thank you for sharing! It sounds so exciting, I hope to make team leader soon so I can start receiving HO leads too!

Congratulations to you! I bet you are very excited!! I look forward to being in your shoes one day soon too and it is very inspirational to hear of your success!

congrats! i just made team leader last month. gotta love those home office leads - i just got an email that someone purchased $70 of stoneware from my website! wahoo!

Congrats Diane! :D

(ChefCat: it's 2 active lines, & $750 in personal sales for the title of TL, but to get HO leads too you have to be a TL who's done $1,250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months with at least 1 recruit during that time too. ;))

Oh, yeah. The leads are wonderful. The overrides are good, too. I enjoy being a Team Leader. I like encouraging my team members.

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader with Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business. Additionally, you will have the chance to develop leadership skills, build a team, and earn additional income through team sales.

2. How do I become a Team Leader?

To become a Team Leader, you must first reach the required sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. Once you have achieved these goals, you can apply to become a Team Leader and go through the training program. Additionally, you must maintain your sales and recruiting goals in order to stay as a Team Leader.

3. Can I still be a Team Leader if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Team Leader while working a full-time job. Many of our successful Team Leaders have other jobs or responsibilities. Being a Team Leader allows for flexibility in managing your own schedule and workload. You can also choose to build your team and business at your own pace.

4. What kind of support will I receive as a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you will have access to a variety of support and resources from Pampered Chef. This includes training and coaching from experienced leaders, access to a private online community, and tools to help you manage and grow your team. Additionally, you will have the support of your upline and fellow Team Leaders.

5. How much time does it take to be a successful Team Leader?

The amount of time required to be a successful Team Leader varies for each individual. It depends on your personal goals and how much time you are able to dedicate to your business. Some Team Leaders choose to work their business part-time, while others make it their full-time career. The key to success is consistency and dedication to growing your business and team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefMommyof3Boys