• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting New Home Office Lead: Ready to Get Started!

In summary, the "Exciting New Home Office Lead" is a program created by Pampered Chef for individuals to start their own home-based business. It requires individuals to be at least 18 years old, have a passion for cooking, and access to a computer. As a "Exciting New Home Office Lead", you will receive support and training from a community of consultants and a dedicated mentor. The earning potential is unlimited and individuals can get started by reaching out to their Pampered Chef consultant or signing up on their website.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
I got my first home office lead!! I contacted her today and she's SO excited to start her business!! We talked for about 20 minutes! She had some questions but it sounded like she had pretty much made her mind up and just needed to know how to get started! I'm so excited for her, it sounds like she is already working on a good customer base!

This will be recruit #5 for me. I need my recruits to start recruiting, lol!!

What a great HO Lead!! Wahoo!

yay! Congratulations!!

That is awesome! Keep it up.

I need HO leads like that! I just had to give one away to a sister consultant that was a Curves Open House thing for this weekend.

What is the "Exciting New Home Office Lead" and how does it benefit me?

The "Exciting New Home Office Lead" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help individuals start their own home-based business. It provides a flexible and rewarding opportunity for individuals to earn income while working from the comfort of their own home.

What are the requirements to join the "Exciting New Home Office Lead" program?

To join the program, you must be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and sharing that passion with others. You should also have access to a computer and be comfortable using technology.

What kind of support and training will I receive as a "Exciting New Home Office Lead"?

As a "Exciting New Home Office Lead", you will have access to a supportive community of other consultants and a dedicated mentor who will provide you with training, resources, and ongoing support to help you succeed in your business.

How much can I earn as a "Exciting New Home Office Lead"?

The earning potential as a "Exciting New Home Office Lead" is unlimited. It depends on your efforts, dedication, and the number of parties you host. Many consultants earn a full-time income, while others use it as a way to earn some extra money.

How can I get started with the "Exciting New Home Office Lead" program?

To get started, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up. Once you join, you will have access to all the tools and resources you need to get started on your journey as a "Exciting New Home Office Lead".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jessinthekitchen