• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got a Home Office Lead Last Night...

In summary, the conversation involves a girl who received a lead for a potential business opportunity. She contacted the lead immediately and was told to call back later. The person she called advised her to wait a day or two before contacting the lead again in order to not seem like a "stalker". However, someone else in the conversation suggests contacting the lead again today and not waiting. There is a discussion about the importance of follow-up and not being too pushy.
jessinthekitchen
from a girl that wanted information on the business. This was my first home office lead like that (the other 2 were someone that was local that also owned a DS company that wants to have "networking meetings" and the other was a girl from out of the country whose H would be here for work and wanted to place an order and have me deliver it to the hotel...).

Anyway, I received the lead last night a little before 10pm and as soon as I got it I came down to my office and emailed her right away letting her know that I got her information and that I would love to talk with her and answer her questions. I also called her this afternoon. I'm assuming it was her husband that answered and asked me to hold and then came back on the line and told me that she was just about to get in the shower and that she would call me back.

Should I send another email this evening? Wait to call her until Wednesday? I don't want to appear to be the "Pampered Chef Stalker" but I don't want to neccessarily "Throw away" a lead at the same time...

Thoughts?

I'd definitely give her a day or two. I agree, you don't want to be the PC Stalker and if she thinks she may sign w/ someone who is, you may turn her off.

I had a similar situation...had a lady who indicated she was interested in the biz..we emailed back and forth for a few days and she seemed to fall off the earth...I would contact her about once a week for 2 or 3 weeks, then finally, I sent her another (last, in my mind) email letting her know that obviously this wasn't a good time for her and I was going to keep her in my lead file to contact at another time, etc. She responded back that night stating how sorry she was, and wants to do a kick off show in Mid May. I think it just goes to show that if you take a step back it does more good than being on them time and again. At least for me that's the case. :D

Call her today! Don't wait. You are not stalking. You are working her business.

Call tonight. If you don't reach her. leave a light-hearted, chipper voicemail. If you don't hear from her, try again on Wed. Our sense of urgency is not always their sense of urgency. Also, she may just be putting feelers out.

Hello, congratulations on getting a home office lead! It's always exciting to have someone show interest in the business. I would suggest waiting until Wednesday to call her again. It's important to respect her privacy and not come across as too pushy. In the meantime, you could send her a follow-up email thanking her for her interest and reminding her that you are available to answer any questions she may have. Also, make sure to mention any upcoming events or specials that she may be interested in. Best of luck with the lead!

What is "Got a Home Office Lead Last Night..."?

"Got a Home Office Lead Last Night..." is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that they have received a potential customer or business lead from a party or event they hosted the previous night.

What does it mean to get a home office lead?

Getting a home office lead means that someone has expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party or purchasing products from you. This lead may come in the form of a contact information or a direct request for a party or product order.

How do I follow up on a home office lead?

The best way to follow up on a home office lead is to reach out to the person who gave you their information or expressed interest in hosting a party. You can contact them through email, phone call, or social media to schedule a party or discuss product options.

What are the benefits of getting a home office lead?

Getting a home office lead can lead to new business opportunities and potential future hosts for parties. It also allows you to expand your customer base and potentially increase your sales and income.

How can I increase my chances of getting a home office lead?

To increase your chances of getting a home office lead, make sure to provide excellent customer service and a great party experience. Engage with guests and let them know about the benefits of hosting a party or purchasing products. Also, make sure to collect contact information and follow up with potential leads after the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mountainmama74