• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Grandma's" Successful Home Office Lead: $1105!

In summary, a distant relative posted in a group about a Home Office Lead that someone in their downline received. The lead included a large order totaling $1,105.00. This motivated others to strive for Home Office leads. The conversation also included a discussion about earthquakes and technical difficulties with the company's website.
Sheila
Gold Member
If PC were a family tree, one of my distant relatives just posted to "Grandma's" group that someone in her downline got this Home Office Lead:

Item Qty

2885 12" Covered Skillet 1

2879 8" Sauté Pan 1

2877 7-Piece Set 1

2878 5-Piece Set 1

2026 Large Rectangular Platter with Handles 1

Total: $1,105.00

If that's not motivation to have HO leads, I don't know what is!!! :D

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap is right!! I'd fall right out of my chair if that happened to me!!!

I'm a tad bit jealous! I'd love to have a lead like that!!! Sad for the customer. They could have saved so much by calling and being the host of their own show. :(

If I just had 13 of those HO leads, I could go to Hawaii :D!! Now THAT is what I call a lead!!! Congrats!!:party:

LOL yes, wouldn't THAT be a fall on the floor from fainting kind of day!

Sheila said:
LOL yes, wouldn't THAT be a fall on the floor from fainting kind of day!

I would wake you up all the way over in Japan with my happy dancing!!!

We would just think the earth shaking was another earthquake. You'd have to e-mail me. LOL

those are the ones we all dream of... rather than the losers who never call you back, place orders and never pay for them, want you to search for products that we never sold and then argue with you about it, want to know where there order is and they have no idea who they purchased it through...:bugeye:

Sheila said:
If PC were a family tree, one of my distant relatives just posted to "Grandma's" group that someone in her downline got this Home Office Lead:

If that's not motivation to have HO leads, I don't know what is!!! :D

Hey I think I got that email. hmmm....
That totally rocks though. WOW!

Holy Cow Jenni. You've had some problems! :(

Ann, we actually had an earthquake today! LOL

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0000h7t.php

I was sitting here typing at 1:24 PM my time and the whole house started rattling. The computer & desk didn't want to stay put while I was trying to finish my message to a girl on my team. LOL 65 seconds & the kids slept through it. Luckily!!!

That was me....I was stomping my feet because I didn't get my stinkin $13500 in online sales yeste!rday for Cyber Monday:D:rolleyes:

Bwahaha! Yes, I'd have loved to have gotten $28,000 in Cyber Monday sales! ;)

Dang, I just got a HO lead but CC is down so I can't confirm it or see what it is!! It's driving me crazy. I guess I can wait 'til tomorrow.

Same here. Call HO and give them the reference number on the HO lead email and they can give you the customer's info.

Ugh! I'd be frustrated too girl!!!

cmdtrgd said:
Same here. Call HO and give them the reference number on the HO lead email and they can give you the customer's info.
Dang, now it's saying 7 pm!! I'm assuming the HO isn't open on weekends right now, though, right/?

And it just figures that this is the ONE time in a long time that CC has been down for maintenance for such a long time!! I also have been working hard on updating my P3 records so I can sync with my PWS and then opt in to the newsletter by tomorrow. Tech support had told me that I should try to opt in at the end of this past week, but I still had more work to do. I should have been more diligent to get it done before they went offline! I just hope it truly is up tonight so I can opt in before tomorrow's deadline! I've been using iContact and had to try to update the ones that had unsubscribed so they didn't get emails from me through my P3/PWS customer connection contacts because I hadn't been keeping those updated.I hope it works because I'm excited to try it out!

pamperedbecky said:
Dang, I just got a HO lead but CC is down so I can't confirm it or see what it is!! It's driving me crazy. I guess I can wait 'til tomorrow.

Me too! I hope the person doesnt go back to the website and click again because I havent called her yet! :) I cant wait :)

Luckily at least for now, they can't go in there anyway, right? So, I keep checking and as soon as I can get her info and confirm it, I will!

Dang, if they are persistent and get impatient, there IS a way to get back in there to request a new consultant. I hope that doesn't happen!

pamperedbecky said:
Dang, if they are persistent and get impatient, there IS a way to get back in there to request a new consultant. I hope that doesn't happen!
Just had that happen, I got a lead and talked to her and she signed, then I found out that she had been a lead to my director too! She must have put herself in twice because there were two different phone numbers.

cincychef said:
Just had that happen, I got a lead and talked to her and she signed, then I found out that she had been a lead to my director too! She must have put herself in twice because there were two different phone numbers.

Oh man! Bummer. Well, I guess good for you, but I can see how this could easily happen.

I kept checking the website obsessively last night until it was back up, then called her right away. Luckily she was interested in the biz oppty AND seems quite interested. I'm glad she was patient! We'll see what happens.:)

Great Becky!! Good for you!

Unfortunately my lead has not returned my call or email. I'll call again tomorrow... She was interested in "products". We'll see.

This is a great one... the customer calls and says she needs to make a change to her online order and can I do it because I'm the one she ordered with... I explain that she ordered directly, not through me, but I'm happy to help with anything as I am the consultant HO referred.She needed to add to her order (of 1 Southwestern Seasoning) because she couldn't find the Garlic Garlic in our catalog. I'm told her that is TS and not PC. {{{Crickets}}}Then she says, "How do I cancel my order?"I told her to call HO directly and they could help her. :p

:( Boo! Sorry girl!

OMG. That's just goofy!

I had a home office lead last week that wants to buy the 7 pc set of Executive Cookware and then in another month buy another skillet that doesnt come on that set. I was like I would love to take your $500 order but have you ever thought about being a consultant yourself and her response was that it had crossed her mind. So when I told her about the Free pc of cookware if she signs and qualifies in 30 days she said well it makes more since to do that!2000 trip points instead of 1000 ;) woo hoo

AWESOME!!!!!! Way to go Kimberly!!!!! :D

My home office lead from about 2 weeks ago SIGNED today!!!!!! YAHOO!

WooHoo!Congrats!!!

YAY Diane!!!My HO online order yesterday paid direct shipping for Pan Scrapers. :bugeye:

finley1991 said:
YAY Diane!!!

My HO online order yesterday paid direct shipping for Pan Scrapers. :bugeye:

Isn't that bizarre? I had that happen earlier this Month - a $2.75 product, and paid over $6 in shipping for it. I think I'd add something to my order, just to make it worth the shipping!

finley1991 said:
This is a great one... the customer calls and says she needs to make a change to her online order and can I do it because I'm the one she ordered with... I explain that she ordered directly, not through me, but I'm happy to help with anything as I am the consultant HO referred.

She needed to add to her order (of 1 Southwestern Seasoning) because she couldn't find the Garlic Garlic in our catalog. I'm told her that is TS and not PC.

{{{Crickets}}}

Then she says, "How do I cancel my order?"

I told her to call HO directly and they could help her. :p

Colleen...this post made me laugh...especially the "crickets" part!!! Thank you!
Maybe PC should come out with a product called "Better than Garlic Garlic":D

Finally!!!
Home office lead who was going to order online and pay $$28.82 S/H. I set her up with a catalog show and she got the host special of the month and the guest special and the food chopper at $16.80.Final order
#1321 Deep covered baker 85.00
1417 Loaf pan 23.00
1430 Rectangular Baker 39.00
1445 Large Bar Pan 34.00
1418 Mini Loaf Pan- 34.00
1448 Small Bar Pan 17.00
LG61 Stoneware Cookie sheet 13.60
2585 Food Chopper 16.80I added on a Free DCB cookbook for her too.

I never have any luck with HO Leads that are "interested in purchasing products", they usually want something fixed or an item that is @ $10....until yesterday!

She hadn't been to a party in years and needed some things to help her make salads. Wanted to get a few things for herself and her mom. When it was all said and done, I turned it into a catalog party for her. She ordered $111.25 for her mom, $62 for her friend, and her host order was $247!!! And, she's having a party with me in late April! Oh how I love free money :love0010:

pamperedlinda said:
I never have any luck with HO Leads that are "interested in purchasing products", they usually want something fixed or an item that is @ $10....until yesterday!

She hadn't been to a party in years and needed some things to help her make salads. Wanted to get a few things for herself and her mom. When it was all said and done, I turned it into a catalog party for her. She ordered $111.25 for her mom, $62 for her friend, and her host order was $247!!! And, she's having a party with me in late April! Oh how I love free money :love0010:

That's awesome, Lin!!

got a lead this month, emailed because it was 6 am when the lead came through. I received an email back very fast YEAH.... except she wanted to sell me her bling tshirts that she makes. After explaining that we can only purchase logowear from a specific company, she went on and on about what she could make for me! Hello... my website is paid for by me to help ME build my business... not YOU to build yours. Of course she was not interested in purchasing or hosting, but was happy to tell me about all the PC products she has and loves! Good luck lady! Go build your business like I do, one legitimate contact, one show at a time!

Congrats Chantelle & Linda! :DAnd thanks for the reminder that I need to change my address so I can get some Texas Home Office Leads!!! :D

My last two HOL's have been home runs (so far). The first one has a Launch Show scheduled for April 4th, and the 2nd one is planning on attending that with me, and signing after the show also. The 2nd one is a former consultant who wants to re-sign, but her previous upline is no longer with PC. She already has shows scheduled for April & May!!!

WooHoo! Way to go Becky!!!

UGH! I woke up at 4am and what shot into my head is that I think I'm going to lose my HO Leads! :yuck:

My sales are fine but my last recruit was December. So will I lose them April 1st?

I think it is four months PRIOR to the current month so it would be December, January February and March. You would lose them in May I believe.

Anyone else know for sure?

Thanks Lynette! I recruited 2 in December and will mostly likely be signing one in April. I have an issue with one that wants to sign but don't want to totally hijack this so I'm off to start a new thread...Thanks for your help! :)

Lynette is right. You have to have a new recruit in Dec, Jan, Feb or March to get HO Leads in April. If you don't recruit by the end of April, you'll loose them in May. ;)

1. What is a Home Office Lead?

A Home Office Lead is a customer who has placed an order totaling $1,000 or more, which qualifies them for special rewards and benefits from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I get a Home Office Lead?

Home Office Leads are typically generated through hosting parties and events, as well as actively promoting and selling Pampered Chef products. They can also be acquired through referrals from satisfied customers.

3. What are the benefits of having a Home Office Lead?

Having a Home Office Lead means earning special rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef, as well as building a strong foundation for your business. It also serves as motivation for continued success and growth.

4. What products were included in this Home Office Lead?

This specific Home Office Lead included a 12" Covered Skillet, an 8" Sauté Pan, a 7-Piece Set, a 5-Piece Set, and a Large Rectangular Platter with Handles, totaling $1,105.00 in sales.

5. How can I use this Home Office Lead to benefit my business?

You can use this Home Office Lead as a success story to inspire and motivate your team, as well as to showcase the quality and appeal of Pampered Chef products to potential customers. You can also use it as a reference for future sales and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jrodeo
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay