• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: New Consultant Joins My Team - Becoming a Team Leader!

In summary, the catalog host has decided to become a consultant and has started training tomorrow evening. She is excited and qualified for promotion.
Kathy's_Kitchen
Gold Member
I had a catalog host call me today to let me know she has decided to sign up as a consultant! She had a catalog show last year and is doing one again (which is currently at about $300 in sales so she's off to a great start on her business :)). She is super excited and is attending new consultant training tomorrow evening - talk about perfect timing.

I've been so excited all afternoon that I just now realized that this means I'll be a Team Leader!! :sing:

action-smiley-033.gif
Congratulations!
action-smiley-033.gif

If you haven't already reviewed the TL rules, here's a synopsis:
  • At least $750 in Personal Sales
  • At least 2 active lines (each with at least $150 in Personal Sales)
  • At least $2,500 in Cluster Sales

Added bonus:
  • If you've had $1,250 in Personal Sales 3 of the last 4 months WITH a new recruit during that time period, you qualify for Home Office Leads

wow, Kathy! I wish all recruiting was like that! Must mean you do great host coaching!

Thanks, Sheila and Marghi! I hadn't reviewed the rules lately but will be looking at everything a lot closer now. :)And, Marghi, I do try to host coach by the book but this one really took me by surprise even still! :D

Do the consultants have to be active or qualified for us to promote?

Last edited:
Yes, Anne, they do. But my new team member had been holding a catalog show so she already has a good start on her sales. :)

COngratulations!!!!!

Anne, they do have to be active to promote. Qualified is not a stipulation for promotion, it's okay for that to come later. ;)

Congrats! That's awesome! Enjoy the raise and promotion!

WOOT WOOT!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! makes both of us team leaders now!! I to hit team leader last month.. :)

Sheila said:
Anne, they do have to be active to promote. Qualified is not a stipulation for promotion, it's okay for that to come later. ;)

Thanks, Sheila! So, I have two on my team and once I submit my sales, providing we hit the min for the monthly reqs ($750/$2500) for this month, I will promote?

As long as you hit all the qualifications this month ... you have $750, each of them has $150 and the team has $2,500 - then it's done & you'll be "paid as" this month & officially take the title on the 1st (it won't show up on Consultant's Corner until the 8th).

Whooo Hooo! Congratulations Kathy with a "K" from TX! :thumbup::D:D

Thanks everyone! And congrats to you too, Terry!

So excited for you!!!!!!

Sheila said:
As long as you hit all the qualifications this month ... you have $750, each of them has $150 and the team has $2,500 - then it's done & you'll be "paid as" this month & officially take the title on the 1st (it won't show up on Consultant's Corner until the 8th).

Thank you, dah-ling!

You are very welcome Anne. ;)

{End hijack}

1. What does it mean to become a Team Leader with Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Team Leader means that you have successfully built a team of consultants under you and are now responsible for leading, coaching, and supporting them in their business. It is a leadership position that comes with additional benefits and opportunities for growth within the company.

2. How do I become a Team Leader with Pampered Chef?

In order to become a Team Leader, you must first reach the Consultant level and have at least one active consultant on your team. You will then need to meet certain sales and recruiting requirements, as well as complete leadership training. Once these criteria are met, you will be promoted to Team Leader status.

3. What are the benefits of being a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you will earn a higher commission on your personal sales, as well as a percentage of your team's sales. You will also have access to exclusive training, support, and resources to help you grow your team and your own business. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to attend leadership conferences and events.

4. Can I still sell products as a Team Leader?

Yes, as a Team Leader, you will still have the ability to sell products and earn a commission. In fact, it is encouraged that you continue to actively sell as it sets a good example for your team and allows you to stay connected with your customers.

5. How can I support and mentor my team as a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you will have access to training and resources to help you support and mentor your team. You can also lead by example by demonstrating effective sales and recruiting techniques, and providing guidance and encouragement to your team members. Regular communication and team meetings are also important for maintaining a strong team dynamic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706