• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Top Benefits of Becoming a Director

In summary, the common benefits of promotion include increased commission, free products, decreased trip points, additional workshop choices at conferences (geared towards directors and above), a Director's edition KCN with training tips and meeting suggestions, a Director's edition CC with extra links, bigger discount on personal orders, red ribbon on your conference name tag, more tele classes offered, a Production Bonus based on the composition of the cluster, a $50/mth allowance for craft fairs and the like, $100 for continuing education (once per year, higher level directors get more), Quick Start boxes, special gifts at conferences, b-day cards, christmas gift, special director only loops (thru your upline), director retreats once a year, PC Dollars, special "director" store thru VIP, reduced trip points, special events at conferences, the Directors Dinner Event (replaced with a special training breakfast), Consultants News comes a few days earlier and has special inserts just for Directors, and receiving a GOLD whisk charm (just like the silver one for $15k in sales). Some suggest waiting until having 7 recruits before promoting, however it is possible to promote with 5 recruits. It is important to remember that if one of your consultants goes inactive, you will lose your directorship if you have fewer than 6 active consultants.
Not really.

Did you send yours in yet, or are you waiting for your people to qualify first?

I mailed mine in.

The agreement is good for a year and you don't have to accept until they call you. And even then, you can push it off until you feel your team is ready.

I actually have 5 active, qualified, personally recruited constultants RIGHT NOW! However, two are quitting. I also have one inactive. I have one brand new and another signing on Saturday.

So it's always a number game. How many will be active and qualifed at the same time???? :)

I have 7 recruited-1 kitnapper who wants to start holding shows after avoiding me for 6 months, 5 holding and submitting regularly and one super starter who's first show isn't for 2 weeks.

I will accept ASAP and am confident that my team and I can keep it up. If anything it will motivate me to recruit even more so I can always have 5 active- that is the only requirement that I am worried about.

Gillian the other big plus is all the home office leads you will be getting... all of the directors that i know received at least 2 or 3 signed recruits as a result of them being a lead, so that will help keep your team :)

That is true- I am trying not to get my hopes up about the leads because there are a few directors in my fairly small town and I really don't think many people sign up for info online...I will see soon I guess!

I have a baby fair coming up and I will be hugely pregnant. I am hoping that I will get some good recruit leads of moms that want to stay home, especially when they see me doing it.

There will be no better advertising for being a consultant while pregnant/with a newborn than you being there going through it with them! Hope that turns out some great results for you!

I am trying to be realistic so I don't end up dissapointed, but hopefully it will be worth the $85 I paid for the 4 hour fair...

At least if I get my call April 1st I can get $50 back for the fair!

I've found that fairs can be hit or miss... right now with where I am in my comfort zone, fairs are not my thing, but more power to ya for going out there and working it! It is for reasons like this why you are kicking behind this year Gillian! Yay you! (Okay, I think my perkiness has just hit the fan, I am off to go shower and unwind and get some sleep... honestly my perkiness is authentic though... it's the old cheerleader in me that can always be perky and happy even when life sucks!)

I am really not an outgoing person, but at fairs and shows I just kinda wing it... I went to the fair last year and there were a lot of people in a tiny space. I am worried about it being too loud to get any good leads, but will have a drawing so I can at least follow up...

I'm so excited for you Gill:) And nice new star too I might add!

gilliandanielle said:
I am trying to be realistic so I don't end up dissapointed, but hopefully it will be worth the $85 I paid for the 4 hour fair...

At least if I get my call April 1st I can get $50 back for the fair!
I hope the fair is in April! If it is in March you wouldn't be eligible to get that benefit.

It is April 14th! I am hoping to slide in in time...

gilliandanielle said:
That is true- I am trying not to get my hopes up about the leads because there are a few directors in my fairly small town and I really don't think many people sign up for info online...I will see soon I guess!

You know, you have to meet the $1250 sales requirement to get the leads... so if you hit it and the others don't, you could be getting more leads than you think!

AJPratt said:
You know, you have to meet the $1250 sales requirement to get the leads... so if you hit it and the others don't, you could be getting more leads than you think!
That's not true. You need to hit $1,250 in 3 of the 4 required months to get the new products each season but a director only needs to be an active director to get the leads and other benefits! (not be in relinquishment)

BethCooks4U said:
That's not true. You need to hit $1,250 in 3 of the 4 required months to get the new products each season but a director only needs to be an active director to get the leads and other benefits! (not be in relinquishment)

Beth, I just looked it up at CC under Director Policies - and Anne is correct - the requirements for leads are the same as for new products - $1250 for 3 of the 4 months in order to qualify for HO leads!;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Beth, I just looked it up at CC under Director Policies - and Anne is correct - the requirements for leads are the same as for new products - $1250 for 3 of the 4 months in order to qualify for HO leads!;)

I stand corrected.

Right... and I think its $350 to stay a director?

That $1250 though... what a magic number!

BethCooks4U said:
I stand corrected.
We will alert you of your punishment later! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/liebe/love-smiley-013.gif

Wow! You guys have me excited now! I really hadn't thought much about promoting, then 2 recruits came to me from nowhere (literally) and #3 just signed today. 3 recruits in less than one month - my head is spinning! It has jolted me to get my own business in gear! Jillian's posts sound so much like my business! Best month so far has been $1500, but I have kicked up bookings for next month. I need right at $2000 to hit $15K in career sales. I will be a director by national conference!! Wave 3

pamperedtara said:
Wow! You guys have me excited now! I really hadn't thought much about promoting, then 2 recruits came to me from nowhere (literally) and #3 just signed today. 3 recruits in less than one month - my head is spinning! It has jolted me to get my own business in gear! Jillian's posts sound so much like my business! Best month so far has been $1500, but I have kicked up bookings for next month. I need right at $2000 to hit $15K in career sales. I will be a director by national conference!! Wave 3

Yeah!! That's AWESOME!!! :D

pamperedtara said:
Good luck Tara! I never thought I would be a director a few months ago- so it can really happen out of no where. I am busting my @ss now because I am so close, but the key is to just keep asking and eventually enough of the right people will say yes!

BTW- My best month ever was $1400 in sales. This month so far I have sold over $3000 with 2 more cooking shows and two catalog shows. My April is filling in and I am looking forward to being a director on April 1st!

Way to go, Gillian! I noticed your sig had changed when I logged on this morning. Sooooooo close! :D

Bumping this up for those about to Promote!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Bumping this up for those about to Promote!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Glad you did. I only have 1 about to qualify this week but really want to become a director now. It only took be 4 years to decide that but I am very excited about it now.

stacywhitlow said:
Glad you did. I only have 1 about to qualify this week but really want to become a director now. It only took be 4 years to decide that but I am very excited about it now.

Yeah, set yourmind to it and you can and will. good Luck!!!:D

stacywhitlow said:

Hey, I'm right there with you! It took me about 4 years to decide I wanted a team too! We can do it:thumbup:

I'm a FD right now & I really want to promote. I have several very good leads right now & I know that I can do this. Here's to promoting, girls! :)

<h2>1. What are the main benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with a variety of benefits, including increased earning potential, the opportunity to build a team and mentor others, and the chance to attend exclusive leadership events and trainings.</p><h2>2. How does being a Director at Pampered Chef impact my income?</h2><p>As a Director, you have the potential to earn higher commissions and bonuses based on your team's sales and performance. You also have the opportunity to earn leadership bonuses and incentives, which can significantly increase your income.</p><h2>3. Can you explain the team-building aspect of being a Director?</h2><p>As a Director, you have the opportunity to build and lead a team of consultants. This means you can earn a percentage of your team's sales, as well as bonuses for helping them achieve their goals. You also have the chance to mentor and support your team members, which can be incredibly rewarding.</p><h2>4. Are there any exclusive events or trainings for Directors?</h2><p>Yes, as a Director, you have access to exclusive leadership events and trainings where you can learn from top-performing leaders, network with other Directors, and gain valuable skills and insights to help you grow your business.</p><h2>5. How can becoming a Director benefit my overall career and personal growth?</h2><p>Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef can be a valuable addition to your resume and demonstrate your leadership skills, which can be beneficial for future career opportunities. Additionally, being a Director allows you to develop and improve your leadership and communication skills, and gain confidence in yourself and your abilities.</p>

1. What are the main benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with a variety of benefits, including increased earning potential, the opportunity to build a team and mentor others, and the chance to attend exclusive leadership events and trainings.

2. How does being a Director at Pampered Chef impact my income?

As a Director, you have the potential to earn higher commissions and bonuses based on your team's sales and performance. You also have the opportunity to earn leadership bonuses and incentives, which can significantly increase your income.

3. Can you explain the team-building aspect of being a Director?

As a Director, you have the opportunity to build and lead a team of consultants. This means you can earn a percentage of your team's sales, as well as bonuses for helping them achieve their goals. You also have the chance to mentor and support your team members, which can be incredibly rewarding.

4. Are there any exclusive events or trainings for Directors?

Yes, as a Director, you have access to exclusive leadership events and trainings where you can learn from top-performing leaders, network with other Directors, and gain valuable skills and insights to help you grow your business.

5. How can becoming a Director benefit my overall career and personal growth?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef can be a valuable addition to your resume and demonstrate your leadership skills, which can be beneficial for future career opportunities. Additionally, being a Director allows you to develop and improve your leadership and communication skills, and gain confidence in yourself and your abilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • phatratz
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jcsmilez