• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has the Goal to Walk as Director at Leadership?

In summary, the person wants to walk as Director at Leadership, and is inspired by the benefits. They have two active recruits, and are hoping to sign two more in August.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Hey all!

I just wanted to check and who is in the same boat with me. I really really really want to walk as Director at Leadership. Moreover, I would like to promote before October 1st so that I can go to Director's Academy that month. Looking over all the great benefits of promoting right now -- it's staggering!

$100 cash for every recruit
$250 cash to promote to director
$250 Pampered Chef Dollars
$250 more dollars to help pay for transportation to Director's Academy (you have to promote before 10/1 and fulfill requirements in your 1st 3 months)
Fall Products Package
Incentive Trip Points
... and the list continues

Even more than all those benefits I really want to support my team and look forward to enrichment bonuses and booth reimbursements so we can really get out there. Who else is with me on this?

My goals for August:

Atleast 8 shows
Definitely 3-2-1
5 recruits - lofty perhaps but inspired for sure! ** My director just lost her directorship (due to inactive recruits) so they say 5 to get you there and atleast 10 to keep you there.

Sorry if this is long - but I'd love to hear your goals, struggles, and successes! :D

Me, me!I've got 2 active currently, and am possibly signing 2 in August. One is coming up with the $155 (I need to mention the host credit to her), and the other one missed a phone appointment we had yesterday. I also have one inactive on my team who could theoretically reactivate and count, since she qualified a couple of years ago.My Director and second-line Director are both reevaluating their businesses, so I might end up as the only Director in the area in my third-line Director's lineage.

Me-me-me :sing: :D

I have two active, one about to sign and a whole bunch in the pipeline! It's totally do-able and I KNOW I'll be walking at Leadership...see you there!

Me too!
I've only got 2 inactive now, & lots of leads I'm working with.

Me & another gal in my cluster are trying to promote by leadership....our director said if we do, we don't have to wear a feather boa for our walk...but if it takes till next national, then she's buying us the boa, tiara, all the works. (sorry, this is not to offend anyone that wore all that...it's kinda cute, but it's just totally NOT me, or my friend!)

Ya'll can do it! And I will cheer LOUDLY for each and every one of you!

Me - if I can get my but in gear and work my business! I need motivation ( and thanks Lacey and Kacey and Mere for my swift kicks! ) I am going to start tommorrow to apply 3 2 1 and kick off the fall big.............. SO I AM IN!

Me, me, me, my goal is November 1st!Ann where have I been, I didn't know that was your goal this year!

It's a new goal.
I had my highest month ever in April, and am heading toward that total this month (got 2 shows to close out tonight). And it's just too much fun getting a commission check that's firmly in the mid-3-digits, instead of one that just covers the minimum payments on credit cards.

Yup, yup, yup! It's one of my goals, but I like to focus on smaller things first...like reaching $15,000 by the end of the year and having 2 recruits so I can go to Denver in January.

I have one potential recruit...she's working full-time and going to school full-time. I can't seem to get a hold of her, though it was only Sunday that she said she wanted info from me. I don't want to stalk her...right? She also has a show on the 10th that I need to coach her on.

It is my goal- signed #3 yesterday, #4 is signing tomorrow, and 3 more are signing in August- My gaol is to promote by October 1st.

Ummm...yeah, Susie -- and WHAT did you promise your recruits you would be wearing to the Executive Banquet if you promote by Leadership????

I can't seem to recall.....LOL!!!!;)

Actually, Janice, that is only if Robin and Becca promote to Director, remember? They would have to make me an Advanced Director for me to wear that red sequined baby-doll. When I promote, and if they go as Future directors, they can accessorize me as they wish.

I'm In!!
My goal is Oct 1st as well, and I never thought of all the additional perks. Thanks for spelling it out for me!!
I have been calling my "think about it" people, and will mail them the Aug host special, as well as the 1/2 off kit info.
One hot lead as of now, hoping her DH won't talk her out of it.

Dor, get movin!! You so inspired me at meetings -- get booking!!

mrssyvo said:
Actually, Janice, that is only if Robin and Becca promote to Director, remember? They would have to make me an Advanced Director for me to wear that red sequined baby-doll. When I promote, and if they go as Future directors, they can accessorize me as they wish.

Oh dear me! AD would be awesome, but I'd have to renig on that bet :eek: because there would be no mercy on the amount of fun we would have with that outfit!

Linda,I am willing to take one for the team. Becca is my step-daughter, and a strong consultant on my Team. She is signing her first next week, and her 2nd by the end of the month. She was just here the other night, going on about her and Robin going shopping for my outfit.. They are having so much fun with this. I am so willing to take one for the team.

Okay Sue....you are warned.... We will celebrate with you, but there will be no mercy on the fashion statement

I was specific that I would be dressed "normal" for my walk- no tiaras, feather boas, etc. Anything goes the night before.

mrssyvo said:
I was specific that I would be dressed "normal" for my walk- no tiaras, feather boas, etc. Anything goes the night before.

whew! so glad you cleared that up!

I would love to be at leadership, but I have zippo leads :(

chefann said:
It's a new goal.
I had my highest month ever in April, and am heading toward that total this month (got 2 shows to close out tonight). And it's just too much fun getting a commission check that's firmly in the mid-3-digits, instead of one that just covers the minimum payments on credit cards.

Wahoo!!! Another cheffer walking! Those commissions are so nice, I agree!

mrssyvo said:

Oh darn, that's right! I am sure that it will happen anyway, they are two amazing consultants!

Can't wait!

Oh my Sue...not sure I could follow through with that bet!

I would love to promote by October 1st and attend New Director's academy for Free! I am thinking that it will probably be more like Leadership, though. I have 2 inactive and 1 active consultants on my team right now. Another was expecting to sign by August 1st, and a couple of fence sitters. I am trying to fill up my calendar to get more and more leads.

jwpamp said:
Ummm...yeah, Susie -- and WHAT did you promise your recruits you would be wearing to the Executive Banquet if you promote by Leadership????

I can't seem to recall.....LOL!!!!;)

mrssyvo said:

If this special attire is for Leadership, there's no exec banquets. Dinner on Day 2 is usually one big banquet that everyone enjoys together.

??- It used to be that if you promoted prior to leadership you had to walk there as a director and couldn't at National Conference later. Is that still true?

What is the cut-off date for promoting to director for leadership?

I can't attend Leadership, but my goal is directorship. I want to promote October/November, but I want to walk at National. I want my husband to see me too.

lockhartkitchen said:
??- It used to be that if you promoted prior to leadership you had to walk there as a director and couldn't at National Conference later. Is that still true?

What is the cut-off date for promoting to director for leadership?

I can't attend Leadership, but my goal is directorship. I want to promote October/November, but I want to walk at National. I want my husband to see me too.

That is true - you walk once when you promote. If you want your DH to be there when you walk, skip attending Leadership and walk at National.

Cut off for promoting and walking at Leadership is probably Jan 1.

I don't think there is an executive banquet for Leadership. I was referring to going to dinner the night before. Much easier to blend in, right? My hubby is planning on taking some time off, and going to Denver with me, and we will spend some additional time there. One of my oldest friend's son lives in Denver, so we would make a mini-vacation out of it.

I love reading how many share the goal to promote to director! I hope we can hold each other accountable and continue to encourage each other. :)

Last edited:
Me, me, me!

Goals:
-Directorship by August 30... 2 more lucky recruits to go
-Walk at Leadership in Denver,
-20 shows by Sept. 7th - 1 down ~ 19 to go

spoke with 2 people face-to-face yesterday, but not getting "motivated" leads; need SHOWS!

Don't forget me too! I have 1 active, 3 signed since Conference and 1 signing this month (she's using her kit credit) so that will make 5 for me. I have a few more to add before the end of the month to make it solid.

thebowman said:
Don't forget me too! I have 1 active, 3 signed since Conference and 1 signing this month (she's using her kit credit) so that will make 5 for me. I have a few more to add before the end of the month to make it solid.

Shari, that is so awesome. Can't wait to walk w/ you at Leadership.

Have you added any more lately Amanda?

Great job Sharie!

We will all walk together okay?

Wahoo, sounds good to me!
Tomorrow & Monday, I'm going to be "smilin' then dialin'" to my recruits/hosts;)

Signing 2 this week, and also have an Opportunity Night scheduled for the Thurs. the 14th. My goal is to sign 2-3 more that evening.

My overall goal is to promote to director October 1st.

I haven't decided yet if I will be walking at Leadership, or at Nationals.

Becky, I'll got to Denver in January if you walk!!

That's wonderful Becky....you're on fire!

lacychef said:
Have you added any more lately Amanda?

Great job Sharie!

No but what about you?

*sigh*...not YET...I am not giving up though. I WILL sign 5 more by the end of the year! I keep trying to re-motivate my 2 inactive gals too; before their year is up.

I thought I'd re-vive this thread....how's everyone doing?
I signed a gal on Aug 31st; she's my only active right now though. Trying to find some NEW leads that don't want to wait on the fence so long!

ChefBeckyD said:
Signing 2 this week, and also have an Opportunity Night scheduled for the Thurs. the 14th. My goal is to sign 2-3 more that evening.

I haven't decided yet if I will be walking at Leadership, or at Nationals.[/QUOTE]

Can you choose when you want to walk? Let's say you promote Oct. 1, do you have to walk at Leadership? If you don't go to Leadership do you walk at Conference? Or is it one of those, you missed it, too bad so sad kind of things...

I've heard that they let you walk at the next event if you didn't attend the one that you promoted for. But not that you can say, "I don't feel like walking now, I'll wait 6 months."I may be wrong, though.

dianevill said:
ChefBeckyD said:

I haven't decided yet if I will be walking at Leadership, or at Nationals.[/QUOTE]

Can you choose when you want to walk? Let's say you promote Oct. 1, do you have to walk at Leadership? If you don't go to Leadership do you walk at Conference? Or is it one of those, you missed it, too bad so sad kind of things...

I know that I won't be attending Leadership - and I asked my director about it. She said that if I didn't, I could walk at Nationals. She did that back when she became a director.

I got the call from HO yesterday congratulating me for my 5th consultant and they are sending the paperwork in the mail, so I getting closer........ anyone else? We can do it!!!!!

Last edited:
My 4th recruit is turning in his 4th show tonight, but I still need 1 more to sign and qualify- I have fence sitters, that are quite comfortable on the fence (3 of them) and several leads I am working on. My goal was to promote by october, but I am changing it to the end of the year now.

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Who Has the Goal to Walk as Director at Leadership?

1. What are the benefits of promoting to Director at Leadership?

2. How can I promote before October 1st in order to attend Director's Academy?

3. What are the requirements for promoting to Director at Leadership?

4. How many recruits do I need to promote to Director at Leadership?

5. Can you share your goals, struggles, and successes in promoting to Director at Leadership?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt