• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Have Two Who Are This Close to Promoting to Director!

The first one has 8 personal recruits, 1 2nd line and the sales. She's just waiting on a 2nd SC line. She's hoping to promote to D by Dec 1st.The 2nd one has 5 personal recruits & 2 who have just recruited. So she has the structure in place, she's just waiting on them to all be active simultaneously! Her goal is to promote to D by Conference.
Sheila
Gold Member
The first one has 8 personal recruits, 1 2nd line and the sales. She's just waiting on a 2nd SC line. She's hoping to promote to D by Dec 1st.

The 2nd one has 5 personal recruits & 2 who have just recruited. So she has the structure in place, she's just waiting on them to all be active simultaneously! Her goal is to promote to D by Conference.

(((fingers crossed))) that they BOTH achieve their Director goal in their chosen time frame! :D

I'm so happy for both of them. They have each been working hard this summer to get to this point and I'd love to see it happen easily for them.

How exciting!! I hope it all comes together for both of them!

Fabulous!!!!

I sat down last night and e-mailed each group with their team's structure. I congratulated the ones who have recruited and promoted. I then explained the TL's goals to prote to D, what it takes for her to promote and what each team member can do to help her reach her goal! (((fingers crossed))) that it helps motivate the team to help their TL succeed!

Sheila, you are such an encouraging leader. I have read many things that you have posted and you are very blessed with wording things so beautifully. I'm sure when the team members read their emails, they will be encouraged and motivated to reach their goal!
Congratulations to you!!

Sheila said:
I sat down last night and e-mailed each group with their team's structure. I congratulated the ones who have recruited and promoted. I then explained the TL's goals to prote to D, what it takes for her to promote and what each team member can do to help her reach her goal! (((fingers crossed))) that it helps motivate the team to help their TL succeed!

Great idea! Sheila!!!

Awe, that's very sweet of you Ruthie! Thanks!!!

Way to go Sheila!!!

1. What are the requirements for someone to be promoted to Director?

To be promoted to Director at Pampered Chef, a consultant must have at least five active team members, maintain a minimum of $15,000 in personal sales each year, and complete the Director-in-Qualification (DIQ) program.

2. How long does it typically take for a consultant to reach Director level?

The time it takes for a consultant to reach Director level can vary greatly, as it depends on the individual's sales and team growth. On average, it takes about 1-2 years for a consultant to become a Director.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Director at Pampered Chef comes with various benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. Directors also have the potential to earn a company car and attend all-expenses-paid trips.

4. Can a consultant promote to Director without having a team?

No, a consultant must have at least five active team members to be eligible for promotion to Director. This requirement ensures that the consultant has the leadership skills and ability to support and mentor a team.

5. What is the role of a Director at Pampered Chef?

A Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for leading and supporting their team of consultants, helping them to achieve their goals and grow their businesses. Directors also act as a liaison between their team and the company, providing guidance and support while also promoting the Pampered Chef brand and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila