• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Have a Top 53 Achiever on My Team!

In summary, Annastasia received a phone call a few hours ago informing her that she will be flown from Okinawa, Japan to Chicago for a shopping spree. She has been working hard since joining the team in February, with 5 personal recruits and her first 2nd line. Two of her team members also earned the trip, and her director is proud of her. Despite an earthquake in Okinawa, Sheila's team and hospitality team are rocking the house, and she is ecstatic for her team members and the opportunity to go to Chicago. Unfortunately, her move to Tokyo impacted her sales and recruiting, but she is still happy for her team's success.
Sheila
Gold Member
Annastasia received her phone call a few hours ago. She is so excited that they are actually going to fly her from Okinawa, Japan to Chicago for her Shopping Spree!

I'm so proud of her! She's the one I mentioned recently who's wanting to promote to Director before Dec 1. She just joined my team at the end of Feb, and started recruiting in the summer. She has 5 personal recruits and now her first 2nd line. She's waiting on one more of her recruits to promote to SC so that she can promote. I'm sure you will all be meeting her very soon here on the Director's side! :D

I just saw that on CS - awesome!

OMG! I just got an e-mail from one of my 8 hospitality girls here in Tokyo, she got it too! Her director contacted me back in July to help her & I've been working very closely with her since then via e-mail and giving her tips to boost her show count, attendance, sales, etc. She's recruited THREE people since I met her and earned the shopping spree too!

So TWO of "my" girls earned it!!! I'm so happy for both of them!!!

Holy cow, that's incredible!!! How exciting!!! Congrats!

that's exciting Sheila!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Awesome!!!!! :D

It's not an earthquake in Japan...it's just Sheila's team and hosptitality team that are rocking the house!!! How EXCITING!!!!:party:

GO Sheila!!!!!!!!!

baychef said:
It's not an earthquake in Japan...it's just Sheila's team and hosptitality team that are rocking the house!!! How EXCITING!!!!:party:

Actually, Okinawa had an earthquake a couple of days ago! And a Tsunami with a wave a whole 1.5 feet tall! No damage & most of the people on the island didn't even know it happened, but funny that you mentioned it! LOL

That's amazing Sheila! Way to go to you and the 2 girls! You must be ecstatic and proud....how's cloud 9 feel this time of year? WHOO HOO!! It's super cool that PC will fly them out to Chicago!

I'm so happy for both of them and wishing the timing of our move to Tokyo had not have made such an impact on my sales and recruiting. I would loved to have had a shot at joining them on the trip.

H2: What does it mean to have a Top 53 Achiever on my team?

Being a Top 53 Achiever means that you are in the top 53% of all Pampered Chef consultants based on sales and team building achievements. It is a prestigious title that recognizes your hard work and dedication to your business.

H2: How can I become a Top 53 Achiever?

To become a Top 53 Achiever, you need to consistently achieve high sales and demonstrate strong leadership skills in building and supporting your team. This includes hosting successful parties, recruiting and training new consultants, and helping your team members reach their goals.

H2: What are the benefits of being a Top 53 Achiever?

As a Top 53 Achiever, you will receive recognition from Pampered Chef and your peers, as well as exclusive rewards and incentives. You will also have the opportunity to attend special training and networking events to help you grow your business even further.

H2: Can I still be a Top 53 Achiever if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, absolutely! Being a Top 53 Achiever is based on your individual sales and team performance, not the number of hours you work. As long as you are consistently meeting the requirements, you can achieve this title regardless of your work schedule.

H2: What resources are available to help me become a Top 53 Achiever?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help you achieve your goals and become a Top 53 Achiever. This includes training materials, support from your upline and fellow consultants, and access to a community of successful consultants who are always willing to share their tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila