• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Financial Success Guaranteed for Directors in Network Marketing?

In summary, Directorship provides many benefits, such as a 3% override, professional development, and a 30% merchandise discount.
JAE said:
I guess I was confused about the order of director titles. I thought she was my AD. I thought she was just one above director, but she's two above? I didn't know that. Hmmm...

The titles have nothing to do with their standing in the "family tree"--it has to do with the composition of their team. My director is an AD, but her director is our NED. I know of an Executive Director who has a Senior Executive under her. Once you hit Director it doesn't matter what level the people under you are--they can never pass you up.

DebbieJ said:
The titles have nothing to do with their standing in the "family tree"--it has to do with the composition of their team. My director is an AD, but her director is our NED. I know of an Executive Director who has a Senior Executive under her. Once you hit Director it doesn't matter what level the people under you are--they can never pass you up.

I think she knew that - she just thought she was an AD, not an SD.

This particular person doesn't do hardly enough to stay active, but because of some of her line that has promoted to higher levels, she consistently has great paychecks....(it's worth it to her to buy enough herself to meet monthly minimums)

ChefBeckyD said:
I think she knew that - she just thought she was an AD, not an SD.This particular person doesn't do hardly enough to stay active, but because of some of her line that has promoted to higher levels, she consistently has great paychecks....(it's worth it to her to buy enough herself to meet monthly minimums)
Interesting...and kind of sad to collect the paycheck and not provide support. You can be assured that your ED does stay out there, do shows, walk the walk so to speak!

ChefBeckyD said:
I think she knew that - she just thought she was an AD, not an SD.

This particular person doesn't do hardly enough to stay active, but because of some of her line that has promoted to higher levels, she consistently has great paychecks....(it's worth it to her to buy enough herself to meet monthly minimums)
That is exactly why they raised the minimum for directors from $350 to $750.

Personally I don't think it's fair to plain old directors - many (especially new directors) have weaker teams and if life happens to happen in their life they get the added stress of worrying about their status. Those who are at higher levels have larger teams to keep them afloat...

janetupnorth said:
Interesting...and kind of sad to collect the paycheck and not provide support. You can be assured that your ED does stay out there, do shows, walk the walk so to speak!

Yeah, this person isn't part of my upline at all - just JAE's

BethCooks4U said:
That is exactly why they raised the minimum for directors from $350 to $750.

Personally I don't think it's fair to plain old directors - many (especially new directors) have weaker teams and if life happens to happen in their life they get the added stress of worrying about their status. Those who are at higher levels have larger teams to keep them afloat...

Yeah, because for her, the $750 is still worth it.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, because for her, the $750 is still worth it.

What does she do with all that product!!!! Everyone in her family must be sick of receiving PC stuff all the time...

...and she'd BETTER not be selling online... ;)

Do you automatically get $50 a month for exhibiting at fairs or do you have to actually prove you did some fairs and then get reimbursed?

JAE said:
Do you automatically get $50 a month for exhibiting at fairs or do you have to actually prove you did some fairs and then get reimbursed?

I think you have to submit a form with receipt showing payment...

janetupnorth said:
What does she do with all that product!!!! Everyone in her family must be sick of receiving PC stuff all the time...

I don't think she has to spend $750 every month....it's just not a problem for her to fill in the gaps herself is all.

janetupnorth said:

She (my SD, not my D) does do a show or two every month, and she does fairs to sell the rest.

I take what I want for my own kitchen first (I hate having a do a scavanger hunt for products to pack). Then, I take out family gifts, friend gifts and things that I may give away to even my close staff at my day job for birthdays, etc.

The rest is for the kick off meeting and then if there are still things left over, door prizes for meetings, etc. My downline LOVES :love: the first meetings after I get my new products!!! Attendance is high!

Someone please explain the override thing. Use an example, so maybe I'll get it. What is personal override, a first line override and a second line override?

personal - your own sales
1st line - you personally recruited
2nd line - your recruit recruited

JAE said:
Someone please explain the override thing. Use an example, so maybe I'll get it. What is personal override, a first line override and a second line override?

As a director - you receive 3% more on your personal sales, you receive 3% of your first lines combined sales, and when you have a 2nd line, you receive 2% of your second lines combined sales.

So, for May, You had $3500 in sales @ 26% commission would be $910, as a director you would receive 3% more so it would be an extra $105

Then, your first line (your recruits) have a combined $4000 in sales - you would receive $120 in overrides from their sales.....

does that make sense?

So, directors get an extra 3% of their own sales, 3% of their first line's sales, and 3% of their second line's sales. Second line is any of their recruits' recruits?

That means if a director's sales are $1000 in a month, she gets $30 for personal override. If the first line sales are $3000, director gets $90, and if 2nd line is $1000 she gets another $30. That means director's overrides are $150? Do I get this or not?

JAE said:
So, directors get an extra 3% of their own sales, 3% of their first line's sales, and 3% of their second line's sales. Second line is any of their recruits' recruits?

That means if a director's sales are $1000 in a month, she gets $30 for personal override. If the first line sales are $3000, director gets $90, and if 2nd line is $1000 she gets another $30. That means director's overrides are $150? Do I get this or not?

Except I thought it was only 2% for 2nd line....maybe that's wrong though - but yes, you are getting the idea.

I saw 3% in Janet's post.

I wonder who some of the people are in my SD's downline. Is it huge?

JAE said:
I saw 3% in Janet's post.

I wonder who some of the people are in my SD's downline. Is it huge?

Yeah, it's not so much huge, as it is WHO......I believe an NED

<h2>1. How much money do directors make off of their recruits?</h2><p>The amount of money a director makes off of their recruits varies depending on the sales and success of their team. However, directors can earn commissions ranging from 3-7% on their team's sales, as well as additional bonuses and incentives for meeting certain goals.</p><h2>2. Is there a significant financial difference between being a consultant and a director?</h2><p>Yes, there is usually a significant financial difference between being a consultant and a director. As a director, you have the potential to earn more money through commissions, bonuses, and incentives. Additionally, you have the opportunity to earn residual income from your team's sales.</p><h2>3. What are the benefits of being a director?</h2><p>Aside from the potential to earn more money, directors also have access to additional perks such as a $50 monthly stipend for booths at events, free products for reaching certain sales goals, and training and support from the company. Directors also have the opportunity to attend exclusive events and conferences.</p><h2>4. Is it worth it to become a director?</h2><p>This ultimately depends on your personal goals and motivations. If you are looking to earn more money and take on a leadership role within the company, then becoming a director may be worth it for you. It also requires dedication, hard work, and strong leadership skills to be successful as a director.</p><h2>5. Can anyone become a director?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can become a director with Pampered Chef as long as they meet the requirements and qualifications set by the company. This includes reaching certain sales and recruiting goals, as well as attending training and development programs. However, it is important to note that not everyone may be successful as a director, and it takes hard work and dedication to achieve this role.</p>

1. How much money do directors make off of their recruits?

The amount of money a director makes off of their recruits varies depending on the sales and success of their team. However, directors can earn commissions ranging from 3-7% on their team's sales, as well as additional bonuses and incentives for meeting certain goals.

2. Is there a significant financial difference between being a consultant and a director?

Yes, there is usually a significant financial difference between being a consultant and a director. As a director, you have the potential to earn more money through commissions, bonuses, and incentives. Additionally, you have the opportunity to earn residual income from your team's sales.

3. What are the benefits of being a director?

Aside from the potential to earn more money, directors also have access to additional perks such as a $50 monthly stipend for booths at events, free products for reaching certain sales goals, and training and support from the company. Directors also have the opportunity to attend exclusive events and conferences.

4. Is it worth it to become a director?

This ultimately depends on your personal goals and motivations. If you are looking to earn more money and take on a leadership role within the company, then becoming a director may be worth it for you. It also requires dedication, hard work, and strong leadership skills to be successful as a director.

5. Can anyone become a director?

Yes, anyone can become a director with Pampered Chef as long as they meet the requirements and qualifications set by the company. This includes reaching certain sales and recruiting goals, as well as attending training and development programs. However, it is important to note that not everyone may be successful as a director, and it takes hard work and dedication to achieve this role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies