• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Promotion to Director: Keeping the Title

In summary, "From Promotion to Director: Keeping the Title" is a guide for individuals who have been promoted to a director position, offering advice and strategies for successfully navigating the challenges and responsibilities that come with this new role. The intended audience for this book includes those who have been recently promoted to a director position, as well as those who aspire to become a director in the future. It covers topics such as leadership, communication, decision making, time management, and team building, as well as the challenges of transitioning from a managerial role to a director role. This book can be beneficial for individuals in any industry, as the principles and techniques can be adapted to fit any workplace. Additionally, the book includes practical exercises, checklists, and templates
vanscootin
Gold Member
I never really paid much attention about promoting and stuff until last month when I promoted to team leader....well the stars aligned for May... and my team hit the mark for me to become a Director... (woohoo) So does that mean I get paid as a director on June 8th commission day?

Now I'm just freaking about keeping the Director title... stars don't usually align for me 2 months in a row :)

Yes you would get paid as director in June for May sales.

If you go to Consultant Connection, and click on Performance Details, and Title Requirements - that will give you all the info you need about level status, and how you're being paid.

And you keep the title for 3 months, just paid at whatever level you and your team achieve.

Way to go!!!! Congrads to you :)

Yes! If you team hit all the requirements, you'll be "paid as" for May and officially take the title today! You won't see the title update on Consultant's Corner until around the 8th-10th. ;)Congratulations!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited! I'm just glad I didn't buy a new name tag or business cards with Team Leader on them! LOL

You should walk as a New Director on stage at conference - also be eligible for New Directors Academy - I would highly recommend this.

What is the book "From Promotion to Director: Keeping the Title" about?

The book "From Promotion to Director: Keeping the Title" is a guide for individuals who have recently been promoted to a director position. It offers advice and strategies for successfully navigating the challenges and responsibilities that come with this new role.

Who is the intended audience for this book?

This book is primarily aimed at individuals who have been promoted to a director position, but it can also be beneficial for those who aspire to become a director in the future. It may also be useful for managers and leaders looking to improve their skills and advance their careers.

What topics are covered in "From Promotion to Director: Keeping the Title"?

The book covers a range of topics including leadership, communication, decision making, time management, and building a strong team. It also delves into the challenges of transitioning from a managerial role to a director role and how to handle common issues that may arise.

Can this book be helpful for individuals in any industry?

Yes, the strategies and advice provided in "From Promotion to Director: Keeping the Title" can be applied to any industry. While some examples and scenarios may be specific to certain industries, the overall principles and techniques can be adapted to fit any workplace.

Are there any resources or tools included in the book?

Yes, the book includes practical exercises, checklists, and templates to help readers apply the concepts and strategies discussed in each chapter. These tools can be used to develop and enhance the skills needed to succeed as a director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila