• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got Promoted & Signed Up For New Directors Accademy - My Exciting Journey!

now I just help. And if they're coming to see my house, then they can just leave. I want people to come to see me.
I got my directors agreement today and they called me on Monday to let me know I promoted. I also got signed up for New Directors Accademy. I am soooo excited. I almost promoted exactly 2 years agot this month, but I could not keep all five active at once. I have had this as my most important goal since Leadership in Jan! I am promoting with 10 personal recruits and a total of 12 on my team!!! This has been quite a year. I cant wait to see how the rest goes.:love:

Congratulations!!!! That is a great team!

Congrats To You :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have a large strong team!! I hope we'll meet at NDA in a few weeks!

Congratulations! I know you've worked hard for this - I'm proud of you! (and hope to join you soon!)

Congratulations!!

WooHoo!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

That is AWESOME! What a great team to start your directorship with.

Congrat's!

Congrats! Great way to start your directorship! Come join us on DCS!

Congratulations! YOU DESERVE IT!

Congratulations!!:):):)

Congratulations :):):)!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Now that deserves a Big Wa-Hoo!!! don't ya know...:D

cincychef said:
I got my directors agreement today and they called me on Monday to let me know I promoted. I also got signed up for New Directors Accademy. I am soooo excited. I almost promoted exactly 2 years agot this month, but I could not keep all five active at once. I have had this as my most important goal since Leadership in Jan! I am promoting with 10 personal recruits and a total of 12 on my team!!! This has been quite a year. I cant wait to see how the rest goes.:love:

Congratulations, Cindy and welcome to Directorship!!
Can't wait to see you over on DCS

congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Sounds like you're promoting with a great team!

Congratulations! Way to be on such solid ground starting off!

Yah! That's exciting. By having the goal in front of you and focusing, you are setting yourself up for more success!

YAHOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

congratulations!

Thanks you guys, now off to bed, did a show tonight. Then I went birthday present shopping and then grocery shopping. My oldest turns 5 tomorrow and my baby turns 2 on Sat.

cincychef said:
Thanks you guys, now off to bed, did a show tonight. Then I went birthday present shopping and then grocery shopping. My oldest turns 5 tomorrow and my baby turns 2 on Sat.

Wow - you went shopping after a show?

All I want to do is get home after a show....I think you may be Superwoman!:)

Congrats!

Sometimes I like to go shopping after a show too....not too often I get to without the kids;)

I didn't go because Im superwoman just because it is the only way to go with out the kids. Collin already found the gifts I bought early and brought inside. So there are a few things for him locked in the car right now. Their birthdays are too close together. Tomorrow I have to make a clown cake for my baby who I can't believe is two. I have over 20 people coming for dinner tonight, my house is a mess, and I have to make a 14 in spiderman cake. Right now I am sitting here pouting because hubby didn't clean up after dinner and even left dirty plates on the table.

cincychef said:
I didn't go because Im superwoman just because it is the only way to go with out the kids. Collin already found the gifts I bought early and brought inside. So there are a few things for him locked in the car right now. Their birthdays are too close together. Tomorrow I have to make a clown cake for my baby who I can't believe is two. I have over 20 people coming for dinner tonight, my house is a mess, and I have to make a 14 in spiderman cake. Right now I am sitting here pouting because hubby didn't clean up after dinner and even left dirty plates on the table.

I came home to the same thing last night.....Oh, but what he did do was empty the clean dishes out of the dishwasher. Yep - right onto the counter with all of the mess from dinner.:yuck:
Sounds like you have a hectic day today - hope everything goes well! Here are a couple rules I live by:

1. If it doesn't get done/made - you will be the only one to miss it.;)
2. The more people that are in your house, the harder it is to see the dust!:D

And, words of wisdom from my favorite Aunt - "If they're coming to see my house, then they can just leave. I want people to come to see me."

I used to make the cakes for my kiddos' birthday parties, too. But you know what HEB, Wal-Mart, Costco and Sam's Club all make really good cakes for reasonable prices. Everyone will enjoy it no matter what and you save yourself just that much more time to do something else. I stopped about the time we had our 3rd child five years ago and no one has said, "Man, mom I sure miss your homemade cakes". I still do them, but not for birthday parties. Too much stress!

Enjoy yourself and wish your little ones a Happy and Blessed day from Chef Kearns!!

Last edited:
Thanks Becky and Chef Kearns, you both made me smile today. I know I should let more things go but I still have a hard time doing it. But the Cakes are made, all four of them. I decided to make them at the same time because they had a lot of the same ingrediants. They are cooling, I am starting to clean the house, just the first floor(at least I keep telling myself I can shut all the bedroom doors. And all three kiddos are out to lunch with Grandma so I might actually make it, now if I can just squeeze in a shower:)

HOORAY!
Welcome to DIRECTORSHIP :)

1. What is the New Directors Accademy and why is it important?

The New Directors Accademy is a training program for new directors in Pampered Chef. It is designed to provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in your new role as a director. Attending this accademy is important because it will help you build a strong foundation for your business and set you up for success in the future.

2. How long does it take to complete the New Directors Accademy?

The New Directors Accademy is a two-day training program that typically takes place over a weekend. However, the exact schedule may vary depending on your location and the availability of trainers. You will receive more information about the specific dates and times once you have registered for the accademy.

3. What can I expect to learn at the New Directors Accademy?

During the New Directors Accademy, you will learn about various topics such as leadership, team building, goal setting, and business planning. You will also have the opportunity to network with other new directors and gain valuable insights and tips from experienced leaders in Pampered Chef.

4. How does the directors agreement work and what does it mean for my business?

The directors agreement is a contract between you and Pampered Chef that outlines your responsibilities and obligations as a director. It also specifies the benefits and rewards you will receive for achieving certain goals and milestones in your business. Signing this agreement means that you are now officially a director and have the support of Pampered Chef to help you grow your business.

5. How can I prepare for the New Directors Accademy and my new role as a director?

To prepare for the New Directors Accademy, make sure to review all the training materials provided by Pampered Chef and familiarize yourself with the company's goals and values. You can also reach out to your upline or other experienced directors for advice and guidance. As for your new role as a director, set clear goals and create a plan to achieve them. Stay organized, communicate effectively with your team, and always strive to improve and grow as a leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jewel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pckelly