• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating PC Director Promotion & 1 Year Anniversary - Join the Excitement!

In summary, "Tomorrow's the Big Day" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed for easy meal preparation and hosting gatherings. It is available as a complete set or can be purchased individually. The products are thoughtfully designed, made with high-quality materials, and come with a satisfaction guarantee and warranty. There may also be special promotions and discounts available for this product.
GinaG623
Wasn't sure if I could pull it off this month, but...
I signed a new girl friday, her kickoff was saturday, she is yet to submit her show, but I did a show Sunday, the host was excited about the opportunity and signed up last night and submitted her show as her own.
Then I just had to have 1 more active.

As of a few hours ago, my 5th and 6th person submitted their orders.

Tomorrow, it's official, I'll promote to Director!!! I'm so excited and wanted to share!
I'll be celebrating my 1 year anniversary with PC on April 29th as well.

wow!!! Congratulations!!!

Congrats Gina! My #6 submitted her show tonight :sing:, so tomorrow I will be right there with you! Isn't it a great feeling?

WooHoo Karen!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
It's such a great feeling!!!

I hear you!! My numbers have been there, I just didn't have anyone else recruiting..... now my numbers are still there and everyone is FINALLY recruiting. My team sales are over $13000 and I have 11 who have submitted shows. So, finally a director as of tomorrow!!! My team is on fire, so I really hope to be able to maintain it. I also have a team leader who has recruited 4 this month, so there is a really good chance of being a AD by conference!!!!! I love this new plan and PC!!!!!

Congrats Katie!!!

Congratulations!

What is "Tomorrow's the Big Day"?

"Tomorrow's the Big Day" is a collection of essential kitchen tools and gadgets perfect for preparing meals and hosting gatherings with ease. It includes products such as cookware, bakeware, and serving dishes to make your cooking and entertaining experience a breeze.

Can I purchase "Tomorrow's the Big Day" as a set?

Yes, "Tomorrow's the Big Day" is available as a complete set, making it easy to have all the necessary kitchen tools in one convenient package. It is also a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or host events.

What makes "Tomorrow's the Big Day" products unique?

The products included in "Tomorrow's the Big Day" are thoughtfully designed and made with high-quality materials. They are also versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking and serving purposes. Plus, they come with a satisfaction guarantee and a warranty for peace of mind.

Can I purchase "Tomorrow's the Big Day" products individually?

Yes, all the products in "Tomorrow's the Big Day" can be purchased separately. You can choose the ones that best fit your needs and add them to your collection over time.

Is there a special promotion for "Tomorrow's the Big Day"?

At Pampered Chef, we often have special promotions and discounts for our products, including "Tomorrow's the Big Day". Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information on current promotions and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sassypip