• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Becoming a Director

You are correct, the travel incentive is for the hotel night there and travel. Congrats on meeting all the requirements and getting the pay and title this month! Way to go!
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I have 6 recruits and sales are at 4300. I have a 300 show, and have two consultants that have a 550 show and a 150 show - wahoo- that means i'll be a director this month.

Question, I had a really lousy Jan and Feb - hit sales of 750 and 200. Does this mean i won't get the set of new products? I exceeded the 1250 in June - December, but had a terrible Jan and Feb.

Also, do i have to qualify for two months in a role to retain the Director title? Also, i read somewhere for Director academy that you had to be a director for three months. I'm really confused on what Director will mean to me.

:sing: Congratulations! CELEBRATE!! :balloon: :balloon: :sing:

As soon as you qualify as director you get the pay as and the title the following month. You keep the title for 3 months but each month you are paid as whatever your team performs.

I am not 100% sure but I believe you have to have had $1250 in 3 of the 4 months before getting the title.

I hadn't heard about having to wait 3 monthe for Director Academy but someone who knows will chime in.

Again...

:sing: Congratulations! CELEBRATE!! :balloon: :balloon: :sing:

You didn't say it, but did all 6 submit a show? If so, sounds like you are good to go!

CONGRATS!!! Best Of Luck To You!!!

Way to go!!! So happy for you!!

Look @ policy & procedures but I think you do have to have the 1,250 in 3 out of the last 4 months prior to qualifying to get the products.

I'm going to NDA in May....hope you'll be able to join us.

You have to hit the following criteria:
  • $750 in personal sales
  • 6 active recruits (4 of which must be direct recruits)
  • $5,000 in team sales

If you accomplish that this month, then you'll be "paid as" this month & officially take the title the on April 1st.

Not sure about the Director Academy either. Haven't heard that.

I'm way too exhausted to think straight on the new products, so I'm not going to try & answer that one. ;)

Yes, as of now, I have seven recruits in my line (six direct). Of those, six recruits are active this month (5 direct) submitting 150 in minimum of orders. Sales are at 4311 now (need 700 more to qualify). I am signing/training two of my own recruits this Wednesday and one of my downline is signing her first recruit this week too (which i'm training) (for a total of 3 new consultants). My recruits recruit wants to take advantage of the kit credit from her party this past week that's over 500, so she'll be putting her order in by Tuesday. I also have 500 in sales to put in plus the seventh girl on my team is putting in an order for 150 this month to stay active. - so i'm 99.99 % i'm there.Barb, I will probably join you on the May NDA if most of my line is active next month to take advantage of the additional $250 travel expense - Directors can earn $250 to use toward New Director Academy travel expenses.
Earning requirements: * During the month you qualify as a Director, and in the two months following, you must:
o be paid as a Director or above* AND
o have at least $1,250 in personal commissionable sales.
* You must attend one of the four New Director Academies that are scheduled after the first day of the month you promoted.
* If you attend a session before meeting all the earning requirements, the check will be mailed to you.*Note: February 1 promotes must meet the new Director Requirements for March. March 1 promotes must meet the new Director requirements for March and April.I'm guessing the travel incentive is for the hotel night there and travel.- ugh about the 1250 for the new products - i'll be there in sales this month and next month, but not jan/feb.

I just might be seeing you at New Director Academy in May as well! :sing:

The travel incentive is for gas or plane fare. Your hotel & meals are provided whether you earn the travel incentive or not :)

1. What are the qualifications for becoming a Director with Pampered Chef?

The minimum requirements for becoming a Director with Pampered Chef include being an active consultant for at least 3 consecutive months, achieving a minimum of $15,000 in sales within a 12-month period, and having a team of at least 3 active consultants.

2. How do I advance to Director status with Pampered Chef?

To advance to Director status, you must consistently meet the minimum sales and team requirements, participate in training and leadership development programs, and maintain a positive and professional reputation within the company.

3. Are there any additional costs associated with becoming a Director?

There are no additional costs to become a Director with Pampered Chef. However, you may choose to invest in additional training or resources to help you grow and develop your team.

4. What are the benefits of being a Director with Pampered Chef?

As a Director, you will have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, receive bonuses and incentives, and have access to exclusive training and support from the company. You will also have the ability to manage and mentor a team of consultants.

5. Can I still be a Director if I work another job?

Yes, you can still be a Director with Pampered Chef while working another job. The beauty of this role is that you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work at your own pace. However, it is important to note that to be successful, you will need to dedicate time and effort to grow your team and meet the minimum requirements for sales and recruitment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • jessicafawn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefinHarmony