• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can I Qualify for Director Product Packages?

In summary, you must sell $1250 in the 4 months prior to becoming a director in order to get the free director package.
gilliandanielle
Hey directors- I have a question! I know it will be in my leadership packet but I don't have it yet! What months do I need to get $1250 in sales to get the director product packages? It says 3 out of 4 of the months before the products come out, but does that mean before they come out for consultants, or for customers??

I think it is usually the months before they come out to consultants. It is in the fine print on the page that explains sell-a-thon. Sorry I don't have a better answer.

OK- thanks!

I would think prior to coming out to consultants as the director packages for new products seem to arrive at the same time as the rest of us are getting any new product we got in the sell-a-thon for that season. At least that is what it looked like to me.

I know that before you promote to director, you have to turn in $1250 3 out of the 4 months prior to get the free director package. So Gillian, did you sell $1250 in December, Jan, Feb and March? Or 3 of those months?

September-December for Spring products. I would assume March-June for Fall products. When you promote, it is three out of the four months previous to your promotion month.

and if you did $1250 in 3 of the last 4 months, you will also get the Spring Director Package

I just got the first box of my spring director's package today! I'm SOOO excited!

I didn't do $1250 in 3/4 months prior to promoting, but will have $1250 in 3/4 months prior to the fall packages (it is March, April, May and June- I found it in the March directory) so I still qualify for the fall products but not the Spring, right??

PampMomof3 said:
I know that before you promote to director, you have to turn in $1250 3 out of the 4 months prior to get the free director package. So Gillian, did you sell $1250 in December, Jan, Feb and March? Or 3 of those months?

Hey Kristi! I saw you now have 3 of 6 qualified! WOO HOO!!! We are pretty close in comparison. How close are the others to qualifying? Did you get your Director agreement yet?
We really should meet up at Conference and walk together!!!!!!!!!

smspamperedchef said:
Hey Kristi! I saw you now have 3 of 6 qualified! WOO HOO!!! We are pretty close in comparison. How close are the others to qualifying? Did you get your Director agreement yet?
We really should meet up at Conference and walk together!!!!!!!!!

Hey! I'm sorry, your name isn't in your signature line!!! I would love to walk across the stace with someone I know! (Or sorta know anyway!;) ) One of my girls will qualify this month and I'm not sure of the other 2. They are 2 that will call if they need you type. Which is fine. I want to get my call May 1st but it may be June 1st. Congratulations!This thread truly excites me to get motivated!!

Thanks Deb for letting us know you got your new products! How are the steak knives??

I opened them late last night after coming home from a fair. Now that it's light (and I'm guessing more will arrive today) I'll have time to look at them more closely. The steak knives were the first thing I opened, though! They are beautiful!!!! I can't wait to get a second set in June (I hope!!!).

DebbieJ said:
I opened them late last night after coming home from a fair. Now that it's light (and I'm guessing more will arrive today) I'll have time to look at them more closely. The steak knives were the first thing I opened, though! They are beautiful!!!! I can't wait to get a second set in June (I hope!!!).

I hear ya! I can't wait to get my FREE set!!!:D

Related to When Can I Qualify for Director Product Packages?

What is included in the Director Product Packages?

The Director Product Packages typically include a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. These packages are designed to help Directors showcase and demonstrate a wide range of products to their customers.

How much do the Director Product Packages cost?

The cost of the Director Product Packages vary depending on the specific package and the products included. However, these packages are typically offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing the products individually. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

Can I customize my Director Product Package?

At this time, the Director Product Packages cannot be customized. However, they are carefully curated to include a variety of products that are popular and useful for Directors to demonstrate to their customers.

Are the products in the Director Product Packages covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including those in the Director Product Packages, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

How often are new Director Product Packages released?

New Director Product Packages are released periodically throughout the year, typically coinciding with new product launches. Keep an eye out for announcements from Pampered Chef or your local consultant for updates on new packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • mrsbettyboop0000