• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Training Lots of New Consultants at Once

In summary, Laurie provides expert tips on how to train many people at once, while Krista shares her progress in training four new consultants.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm planning to add 12 to my personal team this month....how on earth do you all train lots of people at once? I was thinking conference calls but I like the one-on-one time with each person so I can get to know them....and I feel like someone might be less inclined to ask questions if they feel like they're the only one with that problem.

I do a new consultant training event once a month and most of the folks should be attending that, so that covers business basics...but in terms of phone call coaching, do you do anything special to make sure you're keeping up with everyone?

Skype em. I do monthly training over SKYPE and it's free. Send em the handouts ahead of time. Free to download, easy to use.

Can you skype more than 1 person at a time?

There's another site that does allow for multiple people and they can also see whatever documents you pull up on your PC. I haven't explored or done a test drive yet, but it may be useful for you. It's Mikogo.com

Love that you're planning on recruiting so many and that you're trying to be proactive vs reactive with the growth. I'd do the weekly calls as a group so that all the info is shared once and definitely follow the Succeed with Us and New Consultant Training Guide. Then schedule weekly one on one calls to review their personal challenges. Those calls will allow you to connect with them and get to know them.

I would make sure that they understand that the scheduled calls are important and for them so that they do not miss it and you start getting calls at all hours.

Before each scheduled call, I'd send an email asking them to be prepared to share what they've encountered during the week and that they email you with specific topics they'd like to cover with you so you can be somewhat prepared for their call.

Wishing you much success and looking forward to learning your progress and solutions.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Thanks Laurie - great tips!!!

Congratulations!! I feel overwhelmed with 4!

Yes, you can add many callers to a Skype call & their name highlights when they talk. You just can't do video with them all. ;)

3 agreements in so far for me and 1 for one of my Directors! Yay! 3 more to go and 11 shows to go!

Way to go Krista!!!!!! :D

Nice....rock it my friend!!!

You go girl! :D

1. What is the best approach for training a large group of new consultants at once?

The best approach for training a large group of new consultants is to create a structured and comprehensive training program that covers all the necessary skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their roles. This should include a mix of theoretical and practical training, as well as opportunities for hands-on experience and mentorship.

2. How long should the training program be for a large group of new consultants?

The length of the training program will depend on the complexity of the company and the role of the new consultants. On average, a training program for a large group of new consultants should last between 2-4 weeks. It is important to strike a balance between providing enough time for thorough training and not overwhelming the new consultants.

3. How can we ensure consistency in the training for a large group of new consultants?

To ensure consistency in the training for a large group of new consultants, it is important to have a standardized training program that is followed for all new consultants. This should include a detailed training manual or handbook, as well as regular check-ins and evaluations to ensure that all consultants are receiving the same information and training.

4. What are some effective training methods for a large group of new consultants?

Some effective training methods for a large group of new consultants include interactive workshops, role-playing exercises, case studies, and group discussions. These methods allow for hands-on learning and encourage active participation from the new consultants. Additionally, incorporating technology such as online training modules or virtual simulations can also be effective for remote or distributed teams.

5. How can we track the progress of a large group of new consultants during training?

To track the progress of a large group of new consultants during training, it is important to establish clear goals and objectives for the training program. Regular evaluations and assessments can be conducted to measure the new consultants' understanding and application of the training materials. This can include quizzes, presentations, or practical tasks. Additionally, providing feedback and support throughout the training process can also help to track progress and address any areas that may need additional attention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • KCPChef