• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Empower Your Future: New Consultant Training Success Stories

In summary, your niece had a successful first show with PC and has potential for more bookings. Despite some concerns about her being a space-cadet, you have faith in her and are excited to see what she can achieve with your support. Congrats again!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just new consultant training with my niece last night! She's 19 and living with her bf but has been out of work. She's talked about doing PC for a while but finally decided with this last show she had that she would. I am submitted her show tonight to get her the $40 kit credit and signing her up next week. I took orders from her up to $300 to get her the kit credit and anything else she'll submit as her first show. She had 3 confirmed bookings off her show and possibly 2-3 more! She's very excited!

My biggest concern is that she is a little bit of a space-cadet (she spaced out more than once in new consultant training last night!) but I know that if she puts her heart and her head into this she can do good!

I have faith in her! I'm going to help her out this week with the show and then she'll be on her own for her next show. I'm excited to see what she can do!

Congratulations on your niece deciding to join the PC team! It's great to see young adults taking charge of their financial future. It sounds like she had a successful first show and has potential for more bookings. That's fantastic! I understand your concern about her being a space-cadet, but as long as she is dedicated and willing to learn, she can definitely succeed in this business. Maybe you can offer to mentor her and provide some extra guidance to help her stay on track. It's also important for her to attend all the necessary trainings and meetings to stay motivated and informed.I wish her all the best in her new journey with PC and I'm sure with your support, she will do great! Keep us updated on her progress.

What is "New Consultant Training"?

"New Consultant Training" is a program designed to provide newly hired consultants with the necessary skills, knowledge, and resources to be successful in their roles. It typically includes training on company policies, procedures, products or services, and sales techniques.

Who is eligible for "New Consultant Training"?

Typically, newly hired consultants or employees who have recently transitioned into a consulting role are eligible for "New Consultant Training". Some companies may also offer this training to existing consultants as a refresher or to learn about new products or procedures.

What can I expect to learn from "New Consultant Training"?

The specific content of "New Consultant Training" may vary depending on the company, but generally, you can expect to learn about the company's culture, values, and expectations, as well as the products or services offered. You may also receive training on sales techniques, customer service, and how to effectively communicate with clients.

How long does "New Consultant Training" typically last?

The duration of "New Consultant Training" can vary depending on the company and the complexity of the training program. It can range from a few days to several weeks. Some companies may also have ongoing training and development programs for their consultants.

Is "New Consultant Training" mandatory?

In most cases, "New Consultant Training" is mandatory for newly hired consultants. This is to ensure that all consultants have the necessary knowledge and skills to represent the company and provide high-quality services to clients. However, if you have previous experience or have received similar training, you may be exempt from certain portions of the training program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt