• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Training a Brand New Consultant

In summary, you have recruited your first team member and are facing the challenge of training her on the new Pampered Chef system, which you cannot access. You plan to reach out to your director for help, but in the meantime, you have some immediate concerns about her personal website and orders for her grand opening show. She can still take orders under her name without a PWS, and you can use paper receipts for the show. You also suggest seeking advice from your upline or other team members for training on the new system.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I've found myself in a strange predicament...I have just recruited my first team member (and therefore I am training my first team member). Which is awesome! However, the problem is this...I have to train her on a system I can't access. How can I teach her how to use the "new" Pampered Chef system, when I cannot even get into it? For those of you already in the new system, what tips can I give her? What does she need to know? My first two primary concerns are:
1) Her personal website. Can people order under her name online right away? I know that she does not have a PWS yet, because I looked her up. Can anyone tell me what the deal is with this for new consultants?
2) Orders. She is having her grand opening show on Friday. I will be there to help her out, but I would like to know ahead of time what to do. What steps will we need to take to get this all under way?

If anyone can help with tips/ideas, I'd really appreciate it :)

You really need to hook her up with your director to take over training. You're right, you can't train a new consultant when you can't access the new system. That's what your director is for. You can get snippits of help here but she really needs a go to person to do hands on training with her.

As for your immediate questions, yes she gets her website immediately. She logs on then goes to "manage my website" and sets it up. As for her show, use paper receipts with the guests, then have your director train her on settign up the show and entering the orders.

Hi there! Congratulations on recruiting your first team member, that's a huge accomplishment! I understand your predicament and I can offer some tips and advice based on my experience with the "new" Pampered Chef system.1) While she may not have a PWS yet, she can still take orders online under her name. All she needs to do is have her customers go to the main Pampered Chef website and click on "Find a Consultant." From there, they can search for her name and place an order under her name. However, keep in mind that she won't earn commission on these orders until she has her own PWS set up.2) As for her grand opening show, it's great that you will be there to help her out! Make sure she has all the necessary materials for the show, such as catalogs, order forms, and any other promotional materials. As for placing orders, she can either collect them at the show and enter them manually later, or she can have her customers place orders online using the method mentioned above. Either way, make sure she has a plan in place for collecting orders and payments.In terms of training her on the new system, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or other team members who have already gone through the training. They may have helpful tips and resources to share. You can also check out the Pampered Chef website for any training materials or videos that may be available.I hope this helps and good luck with your team member's grand opening show! It's an exciting time and I'm sure she will do great. Keep us updated on how it goes!

1. What is the best way to train a brand new consultant?

The best way to train a brand new consultant is to provide a combination of hands-on experience and formal training. This can include shadowing experienced consultants, attending workshops or seminars, and completing online or in-person training courses.

2. How long does it typically take to train a brand new consultant?

The length of time it takes to train a brand new consultant can vary depending on the complexity of the job and the individual's learning pace. On average, it can take anywhere from 3-6 months to fully train a new consultant.

3. What are the key skills a new consultant should learn during training?

Some key skills that a new consultant should learn during training include communication, problem-solving, time management, and industry-specific knowledge. It is also important for them to develop strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.

4. How can I make the training process more effective for a brand new consultant?

To make the training process more effective for a brand new consultant, it is important to provide them with clear expectations, regular feedback, and opportunities for hands-on experience. It can also be helpful to assign a mentor or coach to guide them through the training process.

5. Are there any common mistakes to avoid when training a brand new consultant?

Yes, there are some common mistakes to avoid when training a brand new consultant. These include overwhelming them with too much information at once, not providing enough hands-on experience, and not giving them enough support or feedback. It is also important to set realistic expectations and not rush the training process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • AJPratt