• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Quick Parenting Hack: Get Your Kids to Nap in Just 4 Minutes!

In summary, The Home Office (HO) will be hosting 20 Spring Events and 20 Fall Events instead of individual fall kick offs. There will also be a Leadership Conference in 2012 which is open to Team Leaders and above. It will take place on September 13-15 in Denver and have a $200 registration fee. Registration for the Fall Launches starts November 8th and will cost $55. Feedback from consultants has indicated that it is getting harder to invest time and money in two conferences each year, so the HO hopes that this will reach more consultants than ever before and ignite their 2012 year with energy and recognition. Executive seminars will be held in January and April, and HO will be hosting New Director Academy and Upper Level Academy events throughout the year. The Home Office will post all of these dates and other information to CC on Monday.
finley1991 said:
Oy... Columbus for us. 4 hours. or 5 if we go to Chicago suburbs.

I guess I have a year to figure it all out... too tired tonight to wrap my head around it...

Um, hello? This is a no-brainer. CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's in Schaumburg, but you know what's there? IKEA!!!!

Well both spring/fall launches for us are 6-8 hour drives BUT fun road trips. At least we can drive in one day..can't do that to Chicago. And SHAFTED is New Mexico. We have a senior director here (not my cluster) and others but no execs...We get a visit every now and then from an HO...

Okay, here's my downer moment. I wish we would have known that this year's was the last National Conference. There were places I didn't go this year. I'm glad I found some new places and FINALLY made it to Navy Pier after 8 conferences!!!

What would you have done differently if you knew it was the last conference?

It was my ONLY year to go! LOL I've been in Japan my whole PC career. I thought it was fun having 1 from southern CA, one from northern CA, one from mainland Japan, me from TX, one from FL & meeting a "PC Cousin" from South Carolina. THAT certainly won't happen at the Fall Launches but I can also see that MORE of the team members will have the option to attend Fall Launch that wouldn't have ever had the chance to attend National Conference. So I know it will benefit the masses more than it will hurt my weird crazy spread-all-over-the-world team! ;)PLUS, anyone on my team who goes will probably be the ONLY one from the team to attend that location ... so everyone can share what they learned at their event & we can learn from various presenters across the country. ;)

Chef Kearns said:
Okay, here's my downer moment. I wish we would have known that this year's was the last National Conference. There were places I didn't go this year. I'm glad I found some new places and FINALLY made it to Navy Pier after 8 conferences!!!

I will bet money that we will have a Leadership in Chicago in the near future. So you will get to do all of those things.

Chef Kearns said:

for 5 years I have always went to Shedd Aquarium & this year I just couldn't get there! Now I wish I would have taken the time to get there :cry: I AM SO Glad that last minute we rushed over to Navy Pier for some Bubba Gumps!!! :D

Chef Kearns said:

AGREED! I would have made a greater effort to ATTEND!

Well, my dh and I decided that instead of doing the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer for the third year in a row in Santa Barbara next year we will do it in Chicago. That takes care of my Chicago fix for 2012.

You go girl! :D

Nanisu said:
Well, my dh and I decided that instead of doing the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer for the third year in a row in Santa Barbara next year we will do it in Chicago. That takes care of my Chicago fix for 2012.

Let me know when it is. I'd love to come cheer you on!

Hey Deb that would be cool! I think it's in May, we may not walk it we might just crew (help) instead to give us a break in fundraising (each person has to raise $1800 to walk it), but we would still be there and it would be so cool to see my Chicago peeps! If we do walk it (39.3 miles in 2 days), I'll post because we'll be needing additional cheering on!

<h2>1. How does this parenting hack work?</h2><p>This parenting hack involves using a specific sequence of calming actions and techniques to help your child relax and fall asleep quickly. By following this routine consistently, your child will learn to associate these actions with nap time and will be more likely to fall asleep in just 4 minutes.</p><h2>2. Is this parenting hack suitable for all ages?</h2><p>This parenting hack can be used for children of all ages, but it may not work as effectively for older children who have already established a bedtime routine. It is most effective for younger children who may struggle with napping on their own.</p><h2>3. Can I modify this parenting hack to fit my child's specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, this parenting hack can be modified to fit your child's individual needs. You know your child best, so feel free to adjust the routine as needed to make it work for your child.</p><h2>4. How long should I use this parenting hack for before expecting to see results?</h2><p>Consistency is key with this parenting hack, so it is recommended to use it for at least a few weeks before expecting to see significant results. Some children may catch on quicker than others, so be patient and keep trying.</p><h2>5. Can I use this parenting hack for bedtime as well?</h2><p>While this parenting hack was specifically designed for nap time, it can also be used for bedtime. However, it may take longer than 4 minutes for your child to fall asleep at bedtime, as they may have more energy and excitement at the end of the day.</p>

1. How does this parenting hack work?

This parenting hack involves using a specific sequence of calming actions and techniques to help your child relax and fall asleep quickly. By following this routine consistently, your child will learn to associate these actions with nap time and will be more likely to fall asleep in just 4 minutes.

2. Is this parenting hack suitable for all ages?

This parenting hack can be used for children of all ages, but it may not work as effectively for older children who have already established a bedtime routine. It is most effective for younger children who may struggle with napping on their own.

3. Can I modify this parenting hack to fit my child's specific needs?

Yes, this parenting hack can be modified to fit your child's individual needs. You know your child best, so feel free to adjust the routine as needed to make it work for your child.

4. How long should I use this parenting hack for before expecting to see results?

Consistency is key with this parenting hack, so it is recommended to use it for at least a few weeks before expecting to see significant results. Some children may catch on quicker than others, so be patient and keep trying.

5. Can I use this parenting hack for bedtime as well?

While this parenting hack was specifically designed for nap time, it can also be used for bedtime. However, it may take longer than 4 minutes for your child to fall asleep at bedtime, as they may have more energy and excitement at the end of the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lesliec