• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Happy Mother's Day: Celebrating with Family and Finally Getting to Sleep In!

In summary, Sheila spent her Mother's Day with her Mom and took her to dinner. Her husband is fixing her breakfast and they are cleaning and rearranging her son's room. She is planting her garden. Her son brought her a cake and her husband brought her flowers.
Sheila
Gold Member
I hope each of you have a WONDERFUL day! How's everyone spending their big day?

I'm still 1/2 way around the world from hubby. I spent today with my Mom & took her to dinner. The in-laws took the kids late tonight so I can sleep in tomorrow. I'll get them back for lunch & nap, then we are going to the in-laws for a cookout. The sleeping in is my big present! I've never been able to do that. Hubby didn't recognize '07 as me being a Mom yet since I was "just pregnant" (his words, not mine). 2008-2010 he had to work each Mother's Day so I still had to get up early & be the Mommy just like any other day!!! So this is a BIG deal for me. LOL

I am a huge baseball fan so we are all going to the Angel game, AND I get a floppy Angels Sun Hat, LOL. My kids are grown but still live at home, we are getting geared up for my daughter's graduation with her masters in 2 weeks so we are in that mode, Mother's day is all about fun in our family, and I love baseball. Have fun sleeping in!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

Hubby is fixing me breakfast then we are cleaning/rearranging my son's room (it's a disaster area!) and tackling the game room (ditto on the disaster area!....plus the dog peed up there and I have to clean the carpet....ick!) Then I'm planting my garden - finally! It's gonna be a busy day around here, thankfully the weather is beautiful.

My son brought me a heart-shaped cake on Friday - Publix comes to the school and lets the kids decorate cakes to bring home to mom. and my husband brought me flowers yesterday. It's been a nice weekend. Hope y'all have a wonderful day today!

Thanks, Sheila and Happy Mother's Day to you all as well!! I am looking forward to spending part of the day with my son and he suggested we go visit my parents so I am bringing them up dinner and cooking for them. Having us all together is the best Mom's Day present!!

And the weather is beautiful today...cool but sunny and the St. Lawrence River is a beautiful saffire blue. Very pretty!

Enjoy your day everyone! Looking forward to a day "off"... sort of, still up early with my daughter. I came home from my show last night to 2 dozen red roses and we are having a relaxing day at home which I don't usually get because I work so much. Love your family today!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you! My furbaby got me a present...he got me up at
6:15am. So kind of him! Sheila I want your in-laws to take him too! :)

Hope you all have a fantastic day! Looks like mine might include a nap. :)

ENJOY!!!!

Sorry you had to get up early Melissa!FIL ended up texting me & saying that they would go ahead & keep the kids through lunch & nap too! I'll go over around 4PM for the cookout. Hmmmm, I might just go to a movie! I went to a stateside theater in May 2010 & before that was 2006!!! LOL

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

I LOVE this day. :) So far just the four of us went to brunch. It was yummy! It's FINALLY a beautiful day in Chicagoland!!! Later we're going out to dinner with the in-laws to a Greek restaurant.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

What is the meaning of "Happy Mother's Day!"?

"Happy Mother's Day!" is a phrase commonly used to express love, appreciation, and gratitude towards mothers and mother figures on a designated day celebrating motherhood.

When is Mother's Day celebrated?

In the United States, Mother's Day is typically celebrated on the second Sunday in May. However, the date may vary in other countries.

How did Mother's Day originate?

The modern celebration of Mother's Day can be traced back to the early 20th century when Anna Jarvis campaigned for a day to honor mothers and their contributions to society. It became an official holiday in the United States in 1914.

What are some ways to celebrate Mother's Day?

Some popular ways to celebrate Mother's Day include giving gifts, sending cards or flowers, spending quality time with your mother, and expressing appreciation for all she does.

Can Mother's Day be celebrated for other mother figures besides biological mothers?

Yes, Mother's Day can be celebrated for any mother figure, such as stepmothers, grandmothers, aunts, or other maternal figures who have played a significant role in one's life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
raebates
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies