• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director My 6yo Daughter's Shopping Bag Hack - Perfect for Summer Programs!

In summary, to make a shopping bag hack, you will need a canvas tote bag, fabric paint or markers, and any additional decorations you would like to add. Have your child decorate the bag and allow it to dry before use. The durability of the decorations depends on the type of paint or markers used. This bag can be used for multiple activities and can be cleaned with a damp cloth or hand washed with mild detergent.
annew
I have another idea for our shopping bag.
my kids are in a summer program & I asked my 6yo daughter to get a bag to pack her things in & she grabbed our PC bag & let me tell you it works great!
she gets a ton of stuff in there & she's advertising 4 me :)

Get one of your business cards laminated as a luggage tag and attach it to every bag you give away to hosts and customers (and kids). We get stopped with our PC logo wear, so they should too. This gives them your info to give out!

and it makes them realize how popular we really are and might entice them to become a consultant!

Related to My 6yo Daughter's Shopping Bag Hack - Perfect for Summer Programs!

What materials do I need for my daughter's shopping bag hack?

You will need a canvas tote bag, fabric paint or markers, and any additional decorations you would like to add such as ribbons or stickers.

How do I make the shopping bag hack?

Start by having your child decorate the canvas tote bag using the fabric paint or markers. Allow the bag to dry completely before using it. Your daughter can also add any additional decorations at this time. Once the bag is dry, it is ready to use for summer programs!

Will the decorations stay on the bag after multiple uses?

It depends on the type of fabric paint or markers you use. Some may fade or wash off after multiple uses, while others are more durable. It is best to test the decorations on a small area of the bag before fully decorating it.

Can my daughter use this bag for other activities besides summer programs?

Absolutely! This bag can be used for grocery shopping, carrying books, or any other everyday use. Your daughter can also make different bags for different activities.

How can I clean the bag if it gets dirty?

You can spot clean the bag with a damp cloth. If the bag needs a deeper clean, it is best to hand wash it with mild detergent and let it air dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ardipc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • toaster_pastry